All Comments on 'Super Sunday'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
pottersgatepottersgateabout 12 years ago
wonderful sexy story

I was so on the edge of orgasm reading this fabulous story so vivid I believed i was there watching, thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Touchdown!

That story was hot!! I rubbed my pussy during the entire story and came with them as they rubbed pussies. Look forward to the sequel :)

pete_polegspete_polegsabout 12 years ago
Another great story!!!

Another erotic masterpiece combining hot action and humour, the latter at the expense of men!

You almost make me want to be a woman so I could experience such delights!

Thanks so much, I hope you will give us more of the adventures of Lorretta, Dianne and Candace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is one of your best!!

Best friend being seduced, taken, . . the name calling. . . oh yes, I go off on it too!!!

5 stars only because there aren't 6 to give!!

--J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW!

Great story loved the action, & I would have wanted to see you both!

vortec2vortec2about 12 years ago
wow

wow that was one hot story i hope you add more chapters to this one , wished it would have been longer , very very hot her friend calling her a slut the dirty talk was very hot also.

MartinimanMartinimanabout 12 years ago
Hot

Very hot story! Gotta say that the husband deserves to lose his wife to Diane...what a moron. Hope to read more about these two ladies...and the babysitter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
10!!!! 10!!!!! 10!!!!! 10!!!!! 10!!!!!

Absolutely a great fucking story. Was hard and rubbing it the whole time. It was like watching a movie in my head, I could picture the whole story from start to finish. Very realistic, would have loved some of those veggies. Can't wait for the POST GAME SHOW!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

Delicious!!

richy231150richy231150about 12 years ago
A definite winner

Really hot first chapter with fantastic scope for more . I would love to see it expanded where the husbands are cuckholded and forced to watch the women in action but not allowed to participate.

Keep em cumin Jasmine . xx

hotsweetdesirehotsweetdesireabout 12 years ago
YES!!!

Absolutely fucking love it! Please continue!

kmac63kmac63about 12 years ago
Some men are just idiots!

I certainly would have noticed, I'm such a horn dog, probably would have followed to the kitchen to see what was up. I might even have engaged and tried to be included in the fun. This is a well written story with a good pace, lots of humor, great action (I was grasping my hard cock at the "assessment"), and plenty of directions to go with future installments. I'll be thinking of you this Sunday, looking for the two hot ladies that might slip away, and checking out the veggies at the "crudites" tray. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Valentine's Day?

Good story, but I had to give it a 1. It has nothing to do with Valentine's Day story contest you entered it in. Shame on you. I hope others follow my lead.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 12 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

I disagree with the comment that this is not a contest story! Valentine's Day is about love and this is a love story..unorthodox yes, but a love story...which isn't that what Valentine's Day is all about?

Plus, if you are going to shame on me, at least have the courtesy of leaving an e-mail so we can agree to disagree.

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago

I read this the other day and gave it 5 stars ... nice job! Hope to read more. :) ~ L

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
LOL

I loved that closing scene. Truth was stranger than fiction.

The heat, the taboo, finding someone who knows a part of you you haven't figured out, and mind numbing sex all in one story. I was tingling.

nuances4nuances4about 12 years ago
valentine girls

a good story and a pretty writing as always..it's love and love o for valentine day..keep the path and write more on these and some others from you..

stevemillerstevemillerabout 12 years ago

Hoping for Part two with the babysitter added in.

MistressCarrieMistressCarrieabout 12 years ago
Extra Points

Just so you know I was going to title this another home run and that just didn't fit. None the less you have done it again! Fantastic story, But I agree it needs the sequel with Candace.

I also have another devilish good idea for a story line, when you contact me and beg for it!

gomez8gomez8about 12 years ago
Fantastic--as always

Loved it. Not much else I can say.

Elleanor_SaphireElleanor_Saphireabout 12 years ago
Major Kudos

This story was soooo hot! I loved the discovery aspect of the story with the seemingly straight laced Loretta finding out new things that turned her on. I hope there's a sequel as well.

Elle_S

LaurenLou101LaurenLou101about 12 years ago
Sexy

I like the sexy southern idea cute and sexy i felt like cumming right here.

TLC56TLC56over 11 years ago

I'll turn off the game anytime for your Super Sunday!

newjaynenewjayneover 11 years ago
Touchdown!

Great story! Now please excuse me for a little while - there's something I really need to do that just won't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WOW!!!

Thanks Silkstockingslover for a great story.

averyschaeferaveryschaeferabout 9 years ago
awesome

This was so funny and hot. Love the best friend being pissed at her husband for rushing them with making the snacks. Lol

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
it is unfortunate how blind some can be

to me it is amazing that neither husband looked away from the tv long enough to notice their wife. If not her, then why not the other very beautiful woman right in front of them?

ssl: I agree, it is rude and inconsiderate of a reader to one bomb as anonymous because they disagree with the category. If the site admins think it qualifies what makes anon believe their opinion outweighs them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Football Lover

Adjusting to my disability my husband patiently taught me football and ice hockey rules. Now I love watching & going to both. The last time the Chargers were in the playoffs, I made the mistake of asking him if he'd rather have me instead of the game. I wanted to see the game and never thought he'd turn the tv off. But he did and straight to bed we went. Four hours later, sore, spent, exhausted, we learned watching the evening news that the Chargers lost. We didn't. My score was three to his one. Reading & watching hard to find good lesbian porn has taught him to eat my pussy awesomely well. After that we screw. Toward the end I masturbate and we come together. Nothing else provides the bonding experience that does.

liz33ndliz33ndover 8 years ago
excelent as ever

I love your writing style, especially the seduction. it really gets me off.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Like the story in particular ...

When a lot of the sensuality was new for her. Next time with 3 would be very enticing...

sharlot27sharlot27over 6 years ago
Who Needs the Super Bowl...

...when you could be having your own fun, as Loretta and Dianne did? :) Well done; very vivid details, and it really got me off! I look forward to reading more of your stories. (Also hope you can do some additional Loretta and Dianne adventures.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ugh. Mistress & Pet - Terms over used in this section.

4chuckssite4chuckssite12 months ago

415. Always enjoy your woman on woman tales but don’t care for how you disparage men so frequently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50427 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...