All Comments on 'Suzy's First'

by BigPin76

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Sorry, nothing new or interesting in this story...

Sorry, nothing new or interesting in this story...She only thought about the real problem in the end: "How will I face my kids, my family, Jack's Family?" 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

What else ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Right brain, left brain

How about no brain for anyone in the story. It should be called the collapse of a marriage, a tragedy in 3 acts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
karen prior impo

Why do you even come here??You read every story then complain about the content of all stories..Those that can write do,,those that cant write complain...

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
4 stars. In part because it had potential and because you're a new writer.

Los of grammatical errors and a well used plot; but it didn't have the usual humiliation/degradation of the husband so that is a plus. Concerned about the unprotected sex, unplanned pregnancy or STDs could really ruin the experience and having sex after eating a large meal is very uncomfortable.

And considering her husband actively encouraged her to do the horizontal mambo, why should she feel guilty? Or does she feel guilty for enjoying it?

Anyway, keep trying.

weylandweylandover 7 years ago
Read the damn comment request!

It said "CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS", not personal attacks. I know it's hard, but how about a little civility here?

Red48beardRed48beardover 7 years ago
Interesting Plot

Clearly the husband has set up the evening. Most likely paid for it all. Background will follow in future stories? Married (pregnant) right out of school. Little or no experience in the "real" world. Now an Empty nest? middle aged folks wondering what they missed... next story will be the husband's night out, then swinging in the neighborhood. Perhaps having some else proof read would help the typos and readability. i enjoyed this because it was different (and interesting) 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The shoes...

are Louis Vuitton's.

And women don't suddenly want DP'ed if they don't do anal for their husbands. Totally unrealistic.

Last criticism, seemed weird leaving two young naked men lying on the bed together as she left. Couldn't imagine them being that "spent" after one fuck.

Otherwise, good effort. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The concept of a husband setting his wife up for adultery is not impossible, just insulting and silly.

We can all agree that almost any marriage or non-marriage relationship is possible, but a successful story has to be believable, or reveal that it is science fiction or fantasy. This was supposed to be some kind of believable sexual adventure, arranged by a husband to allow, promote, force (?), his wife to become a slut for one or more strangers. Now how plausible is that? No loving couple would do that to each other, nor allow it to be done to themselves. What we have to suspend here are the concepts of common sense (STD's, Violence, Abuse), self-respect (wife, mother, daughter, as fuck toy, whore, prostitute), and spousal respect (request or compel your spouse to risk and engage in see above). Of course there's more.

After suspending all those normal concepts of civilized human behavior, we are left with cartoon spouses, apparently a cuckold wimp husband and an acquiescing slut/spouse. Sorry, but the suspension has stretched the plot to the point of breaking.

Maybe try again. Or just write slop for those who revel in stories that denigrate marriage and humiliate the concept of loving spouse.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
***(Re: Anon who bitches about Laurel throwing out votes)

You are one pitiful excuse for a man. There's no wonder your woman left you. Why don't you get a life, or at least if you're going to bitch don't use a copy and paste version of your crap. At least be original with your comments, since so many bitch about unoriginal plots the least you could do is make your bitching different, or is that too hard for your little mind.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 7 years ago
You Need An Editor!

Sadly not very well written, too many mistakes, no real background to their relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an insane crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Why would a normal man offer his wife to strangers for a fuck?? Only if he is real brain sick and pervers!!! What a idiotic people have that to be??!! I think your dirty fantasy shows us what a type of jeez you are pervert and brain sick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story But Needs Editing

This was a “hall pass for wife” cuckold story and needs to be read from that basis. If that is not your kink, then, you are reading in the wrong forum. So, BigPin76, just ignore the negative commentators who hate this genre.

Your story was fundamentally good, but had huge editing problems, which distracted significantly from this otherwise solid effort. I write a fair bit and I know that a piece like this should be run by several different editors for corrections, probably at least three or four times. Please don´t get discouraged, just get some help and keep writing.

Now, on to your story. Both my wife and I really liked the story about a MILF who actually fucks other men with her husband´s permission. I know that was a huge step for my wife. The front-end of the story was especially good in explaining their nervousness about what was to come. Also, the ending was highly unique and very authentic. Any 50-something woman, doing this for the first time, is going to wonder how to face her family afterwards; even though they will never know what she did.

When my wife was in the 40 - 45 year old range and her sexual peak, our marital sex had become incredibly monotonous for both of us, but highly unsatisfactory for her. She simply needed more cock, more variety and different men. She wanted to be fucked by someone and not just have me make love to her. I started setting her up for sex with other men and she even did two men in a hotel room like in this story.

She is now 50 and has probably spread her legs for about 20 different guys over the last decade. She is sexually satisfied, happy and self-confident. It is hot as hell to be married to a hot wife who brings home a pussy full of another man´s cum. She highly recommends this life style.

We can´t wait to read the second chapter in this series!

justaguy0260justaguy0260over 7 years ago
good story...too many people

really liked the story ...a bit hard to believe though....if she went on date with one guy would have been GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Didn't like it at all

She did things with these two that she would never do with her husband. NOT GOOD! what's the point. Hubby gets nothing but a used skank. Fuck he doesn't even get to watch. worthless. This isn't sharing it's just pathetic. She gets all the pleasure and he gets nothing. She will not want or care about hubby soon. But then he is worthless.

centauri4centauri4over 7 years ago
My thought

Some commenters really do not understand this story is FANTASY and about pure, sexual power or desire, not about "making love". The relationship between a wife and a husband, is like the most expensive, carefully prepared "World Class" steak dinner (for a meat eater), but THIS sex is like a slightly burnt, fast food hamburger, in a hurry. The fine and fancy dress, limo ride and "doing it" in a hotel room all prove (or support) the idea of this "act" happening outside the familiarity, comfort and safety of this fictional woman's home! It is something she (the character) chooses to do, is not forced to do, and it is... well... QUICK and DIRTY by choice! At least this is what I take away from it as a "quick read". To anyone thinking the story is "pervers" or however you would misspell it ("perverse" or "perverted", ideally) stop trying to associate a FICTIONAL story with real life and maybe you will understand FANTASY better! Real life has boundaries, limitations, MORE consequences, denial and risks, but fantasy can include multiple partners, aliens, weird sex-drugs, bondage (scarves, ropes or restraints), and many, many other things real life may never, ever include! This is the power of imagination and human learning; it is just as "magical" as the first time us guys daring to get completely naked in grandma's basement, stroked that amazing piece of flesh between our legs and experienced our very first orgasm while thinking, 'What in the heck just happened?!?' - A new, powerful sensation beyond normal experience! This is what fantasy is about.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Pimp

So the husband pimped the wife out for her fantasy of becoming a whore. What a man.

morbiusrgmorbiusrgover 1 year ago

Great fantasy. Wife sharing seems to be on the upswing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous