All Comments on 'Sweetest of Hearts Ch. 04'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 2 years ago

Love your idea for an alternative story line. Will be fun to compare.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

I really like this story. Thanks

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 2 years ago

Great, but can we be done with the Claire stuff???

tishangeltishangelabout 2 years ago

loved the story. are you planning on continuing the story?

UltimateSinUltimateSinabout 2 years agoAuthor

@tishangel, a fifth and last chapter will be posted ASAP.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

Loving it. What a family, reminds me of the three musketeers "all for one and one for all". Looking forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I wish we got to read about the other girls’ first times! And what about the threesome ?! Ahh soo good though.. I wish I had a daddy like mark..

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerabout 2 years ago

I am so enjoying this.

shadrachtshadracht11 months ago

I felt like even after all this time, they were too magnanimous to Claire. He should've let her have it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not a bad story line with the exception of: everybody having weeping fits all the time and all of the daughters wanting to turn into multiple breeders. All if the tears and baby reference was a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Feels a little weird that Katie isn't getting impregnated but Kelly is. It would have made more sense to have the twins be bred if choosing only two of them, or have all three of them bred. I sure hope Katie has her own children at some point too (not too far in the future) or it's going to just feel a bit off. She has some insecurity about not feeling loved as much as Hannah (hinted at in an earlier chapter although Mark did reassure her, but you know what deep-seeded insecurities can be like) and I feel that not having her be pregnant like her will only add to that. Time to read the final part I guess.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Excellent !!! Such an awesome story !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES