Taking Over The School Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sucking and groping, I discover that deep inside, I want her tits to be swollen tomorrow. That when she goes to put on her bra, if she is going to wear a bra that is, she'll have to think twice as her tits will be just a bit bigger, making it uncomfortable. That she'll have to think of what happened to her today.

Yet, despite me being rather aggressive with her tits, she moans as if very much enjoying this. It's a hungry sort of moan as well, showing she's not used to this treatment, but enjoys it all the same. That she isn't used to someone just taking what they want from her body, treating her like little more than a toy.

Finally I stop, and let her boob fall from my mouth. When it does, I notice how both of her breasts are wet with my saliva, as I manage to suck, lick and kiss nearly every inch of them. I can even see small marks where I sucked too hard on them, where she'll have to view those marks when dressing or undressing.

Normally I would tell the girl what I want her to do, but this time is going to be unique since I can't speak, or risk her knowing it's not her cheating teacher. Not that I really mind this too much. The fact she's cheating with a married man pisses me off, so I don't mind physically forcing her about. In fact, I'm pretty sure she's loving it.

Stepping to her side, I put my foot against the back of her knee and press. Neecy cries out into her gag as she's made to kneel like this, her knees landing hard in the dirt. The surprise of it nearly sends her forward and to the ground, but I manage to grab her hair and yank her back. Again she protests and yells at the pain, but with the panties in her mouth, she can't really be heard.

The first thing I've done with all the others is make them suck my cock, but I can't do that with her. I need her gagged in case she finally figures that I'm not Mr. Roberts, but a fellow student punishing her for being a cheating bitch. This makes me somewhat upset as I like the power that comes from making someone suck your cock. It's very much a power thing.

So I'll do the next best thing. Pulling my own pants down, my large white cock springs out. Though Neecy is blindfolded, I think she knows the sound of pants being pulled down, because she becomes very still. There's no complaining about being on her knees or even in the dirt. She just remains nice and quiet as if scared what she's thinking may be correct.

Thanks to her height, Neecy is at the perfect position for me to place my cock right between those large tits of hers. In a way, it's actually funny. I move closer to her, my hard cock aiming right for her tits, while she has no idea. She just looks about, jerking towards any sound that she hears.

Finally I slap my cock right between her two large orbs. When she feels this, she tries to move to prevent it, but it's too late. Even if the school wall wasn't right behind her, I've already grabbed both of her breasts and squeeze them on my cock. I get a firm grip of both of them, making sure she isn't going to go anywhere unless she wants to stretch her own tits.

Neecy shakes her head passionately, showing she doesn't want to be titty-fucked. If I could talk, I would tell her "too bad, you shouldn't have been cheating." And so, I begin to move her tits up and down my shaft while keeping her somewhat pinned to the wall.

I have to use a bit of my strength to do this as she keeps trying to wiggle out of my grasp. But I manage to have a vice hold of her tits as well as moving my legs to her sides to keep her in place. With as fiercely as I'm doing this, I make her entire upper body move to titty fuck me. Where it's not just the orbs that move over my cock, but her entire upper body going up and down.

After about 20 seconds of fucking her tits, Neecy calms down. She stops struggling and falls in line, knowing this is happening if she likes it or not. That she's being titty fucked like a whore. Now if she only knew it was a white cock that's doing it.

For a good couple of minutes, I fuck her tits. I press them together hard and make Neecy move. The longer it goes, the more effort she puts into it, where she repeatedly moves up and down my cock, where my precum makes between her breasts nice and slippery.

After about another minute, I can tell Neccy is getting into this. That the feeling of acting like a whore is too powerful for her, and she starts to moan. Not surprising as again, I doubt Roberts has ever been aggressive with her and taken what he wanted. This makes her moan out soft, brief moans, as if loving how this feels. That her tits are being used as objects.

Neecy's moans get very loud, very fast, as does her movements. She starts to do this weird jerking up motion, where it feels like she's trying to make her tits bounce. The issue with this is that I'm holding and moving them, so it's not like they can move on their own.

For the briefest of moments, I consider fucking Neecy's tits to completion, but stop myself. To do that would probably take a while, not to mention having to reposition her on her back for a different angle. Class is going to be ending pretty soon. I can skip one class and no one will mind, but if I skip more than one, the school will notice. In short, if I fuck her tits till I cum, I'll have to miss another class.

Knowing I need to get to the point, I let go of her tits and step back, my cock fully primed and ready. When I do, I see Neecy's wet tits bounce and then swing as I no longer hold them. Then I notice her face gets an almost disappointed look, as if she wanted to feel what it was like to have a man cum all over your tits.

Grabbing her by the hair again, I pull upward to make her understand I want her to stand. She again cries out but I notice something different this time. Before when I grabbed her hair, she yelled an upset yell as if trying to say "Don't fucking pull my hair." This time, she just whimpers and protests in a general sense, like some of the fight has gone out of her.

Neecy moves up to her feet, as I keep yanking on her hair. To be mean, I make her stand like that for a moment, hair still pulled upward until she's on her tiptoes, practically naked. She whines at this, having to move to the very tips of her tiptoes.

Being a bit overly aggressive, I let go of her hair but grab her by the shoulders to spin her around. When I do, I can tell it makes her dizzy as she almost falls over. But I manage to keep her in place so she doesn't fall...by pulling her hair upward again.

Never have I wanted to yell at a person more than what I do now. Because all I want to do is yell, "Oh you like to fuck a married man?!" To let her know that this is punishment, not sex. That I'm going to make sure she remembers this and that she caused it.

With an actual growl that I hear, I press my hand to the back of Neecy's head. I press harder until her face presses against the brick wall of the school. I don't slam her head or anything, but do push against it hard enough that there is some pain. That she can feel the brick against the side of her face, where she knows she won't be able to move away.

I do this for several seconds, wanting her to feel a bit of fear and pain. For her to wonder what in the hell am I doing. But after those seconds pass, I pull my other arm around her waist, where I force her to pull her ass backward.

Doing this puts Neecy in a strange position as I keep pushing her head against the wall, but am making her step backward so her ass sticks out. She protests at this, and tries to ask, "What are you doing?!" But I don't respond to her...in words. Instead I slap her bare ass hard enough that a loud clap sound echoes all around, followed by her high pitched yelp.

Forcing her to bend over more, she takes tiny steps backward. Before the spank, she wouldn't stop complaining about having to do this, as she knows what's about to happen. But since the spank, she just whimpers and whines while getting in position. It's actually a very beautiful sight, especially as her tits start to dangle underneath her.

Neecy starts to yell again when I start to kick her legs apart for better access. She actually tries to stand up at this, to which I keep her head pressed to the wall with a burst of strength. Now showing I'm displeased, I kick harder at the insides of her ankles, forcing her to spread her legs to a painful level for her.

Holding her face against the wall, I step directly behind her. In a smooth move, I grab my manhood and line it up directly with her pussy. I place the head right at her entrance, giving her maybe half a second to feel it before I slide it inside.

When I start to force my cock inside her sweet pussy, I'm greeted by a warm, wet tightness that feels so damn good. It feels more than welcoming, but like I'm home. That this is what I've been waiting for and I only know understand that I wanted it.

As if she was injected with some calming drug, Neecy stops moving and protesting when she feels me enter her. Her body goes rigid and I can feel her muscles tighten and loosen at the same time. Even the whining, whimpering and protesting stops, where a single long gasp replaces it.

Neecy feels my cock entering her, to which a new moan comes out of her. It's a moan of pleasure, like she can't help but be powerless to the feeling. Like that itch finally got scratched for the first time ever.

Normally I shove my cock inside whomever I'm fucking at school, but I don't do that with Neecy. Instead, I go slow, wanting her to feel me inch by inch enter her. Where my cock is violating that pussy by filling it up, going deeper and deeper inside of her. To make it feel like it will never end, but come out her mouth.

Finally, our bodies press against each other as all of my cock is now inside of her. My hips and balls press up against her fat black ass, making my eyes roll as I feel her warm, tight pussy gripping my cock. It's such an intense feeling that if I just stayed like this, I know I would be cumming in no time.

As I had let up a little bit, I push on the back of her head again, forcing her face against the wall. But when I do this, I rock my hips back and thrust hard, making her entire body jump forward. She yelps that sweet high pitched yelp, as well as lets her tits swing as she waits for me to do it again. So I thrust again, trying to show her that this is more about crushing her body into the wall than trying to fuck her.

I thrust several hard thrusts, making her yelp each time with a sound of pleasure and pain. This shows that she isn't used to getting anything this hard. That her love making has probably been sweet and tender, and not fierce and intense.

Each time I thrust, Neecy's body moves forward and closer to the wall. It doesn't take long before the entire front of her body is pressing against the wall. That she isn't bent over at all, but rather pressed here, helpless to the fucking she is about to receive.

Stopping, I let Neecy catch her breath from the stiff thrusts I've been giving her. Sure, it's only been like half a minute, but I let her savor this brief pause. And then I truly start to fuck her.

My hips piston as I ram into her as hard as I can. Instead of a human male, I feel like a car's pistons, moving nonstop and with such power as I thrust into her velvety pussy over and over again. Where my cock pushes her insides open, rubbing her pussy raw. Fucking her so hard that I try to make her insides smooth to ruin her for Mr. Roberts.

Each time I thrust inside her, she makes the same high pitched feminine yelp. Something about the sound of it drives me crazy. Like that sound is the opposite of all that I am, as I'm gruff, rough and deep, while it is sweet, light and high pitched. It drives me to want to cum faster than any blowjob could.

I'm not exactly proud of it, but I get rough with Neecy, much rougher than I've been with anyone else. Not just rough, but fast. My hips naturally get faster and faster as I fuck her pussy, enjoying all the noises she makes as she gets the dicking of a lifetime. I ram against her as she's pinned to the wall again and again, getting out all of my frustrations, like she's having the pay the price for my cheating exgirlfriend from long ago.

Oh, how I love how Neecy looks like this. Damn near naked, her arms pinned to her sides and now pinned against the wall and getting fucked? Oh yes, she does look sexy. Damn sexy. And the moans of pleasure she makes? It will drive you insane.

Suddenly Neecy starts to scream. It erupts out of her, still very loud despite her being gagged. If I wasn't so worked up and on a mission, I might be concerned someone inside could hear her. But at this moment I don't care. The entire school could go on a field trip to this exact location and I wouldn't care. Everyone would just have to stand and watch me fuck her till I'm done.

Neecy keeps screaming, but it's not a scream of pain or fear. It's a scream unlike any I've ever heard to be honest, yet I know what it is. She's cumming. She's having an orgasm, but it's not a normal orgasm for her. Having felt a lot of new emotions, especially sexual ones of late, I know the overwhelming and intense feeling of a powerful orgasm. Where it is the strongest you have ever had, and you get scared your heart will just stop.

Normally I would be very happy that Neecy's cumming as it means she in part is loving what I'm doing. But today, I find I really don't care. This isn't about her pleasure or anything close to it. It's about fucking her to the point she understands what happens to cheaters. Where she finds she can never get fucked by that teacher because she's been ruined. Nothing will ever be as good as what she is getting right now.

Using my iron will and determination, I keep fucking her as hard as I can. I don't even allow myself to ease up or slow down. I want her to feel that intense orgasm she's having while getting rammed like a horse was taking her pussy.

Neecy does indeed cum hard, really hard. It's such an intense orgasm for her, she starts to squirm, wiggle and buck, making her move all about. It reaches a point where it's almost a struggle to keep her pinned to the wall in that uncomfortable pose, where her tits are squished.

Tapping into my anger for cheaters, I do over power her, even if she has orgasm-strength on her side. I press my body up against her to pin her, all while pressing her face against the wall even harder, all while fucking her, my hips slamming into her over and over. It feels like my entire body smashes into hers each and every time.

I nearly yell out when I find myself cumming. It hits very fast, where my cock just erupts in her. There was no build up like their normally is, probably because I wasn't focused on myself at all. Instead I was listening to her whimper and moan like a whore at being ravaged.

My orgasm flows over me, where stream after stream of my seed is pumped into her womb. It's probably because I've never been so aggressive, but it feels like I cum more than normal. That three times the amount of cum flows out of me, making me feel a little bit drained.

Knowing this is almost all over, I thrust a final thrust inside Neecy's pussy. I thrust all the way I can, pinning her against the wall, my cock buried so deep inside her. Here I violate her pussy by pumping my final stream of cum inside of her.

Now that I've cummed, I find that I still have a great deal of fury and anger. I thought the moment I orgasmed, it would all disappear and I could move on, but that's not what is happening. If anything, I'm even more upset as I feel her clinging to my cock as if trying to milk it. Showing that she wants more.

I don't move as I feel this. The two of us stay in this position, with her pinned down, and me with my cock buried inside her. She's still very much helpless with her shirt still pinning her arms to her side, and her panties stuffed in her mouth. The only thing we share in common is that we are both out of breath.

When I've cummed in the others, they've all had some sort of reaction. A few moaned, a few purred, a couple got mad, but none do as Neecy is doing...and that's nothing. She stays motionless and quiet. There's no emotion on her at all. It almost looks like her mind can't believe what I did. That I've just fucked her without a condom and stuffed her. Or should I say, she can't believe Mr. Roberts did it.

With my dick still buried inside her, I take a moment to look at her, hard. Overall, she looks stunned but happy. There's a ghost of a smile on her face, even if it is still being smushed against the brick wall. It's a smile that seems to scream that she got the first good dicking of her life.

Again, that should make me feel good and happy, but it doesn't. Just something about her cheating with a teacher pisses me off. Makes it feel like she was the one that cheated on me instead of my ex-girlfriend. It makes it feel that what I just did wasn't punishment at all, but a reward. After all, she thinks I'm Mister Fucking Roberts here to fuck here whenever she wants during the school day.

Sliding my cock out of her, which makes her gasp, I decide to do something else to her. Something rather cruel. It'll be fun, but only for me...I think. But it is something that I think she very much deserves to feel.

My cock is very much wet from Neecy's juices. This is a good thing, because what I'm about to do normally is done with a lot of lube. But at the moment, this is the best I have. Not that it's going to hurt me all that much.

Knowing my cock is going to stay hard at the mere thought of what I'm about to do, I take my dick in my hand. I then point it so it pokes against Neecy again, only this time I aim my cock between her ass cheeks. I place it at the top of her fat cheeks, then slide it down so she can feel where I'm going to place it.

At first, I think Neecy believes I'm teasing her. That I'm taunting her with the dick that just fucked her. I admit, I've done that with other girls, where you slap their butt with your cock, or rub it over their skin. But then Neecy feels me place it right at the entrance of her ass.

Immediately Neecy tenses, knowing what this could mean. She doesn't move or try to say anything, probably because she doesn't think that Mister Roberts would really try and fuck her in the ass. That he's just teasing her, making her worry for no reason.

When I start pressing my cock against her ass hard to push it in, Neecy finally moves. She realizes that this isn't teasing or anything of the sort. That she's about to take it up the butt like a true whore.

Neecy begins to wiggle and squirm, but I grab a handful of her hair and force her face against the wall all over again. Unlike before, when I just pressed the back of her head, this is much more painful. This yanks on her hair as well as smushes her face, telling her without words to knock it off. That this is happening if she likes it or not.

After a few moments of trying to move her head but being unable to, she stops moving. She then tries to tell me something, probably for me to stop, but I don't pay attention. I just keep holding her like this, as well as put my feet on the insides of her ankles to ensure she can't close her legs.

And so, I then start forcing my cock up Neecy's cheating ass.

Neecy whines and whimpers as I do this, but doesn't move. In a way, it's almost like she knows she deserves this. That she knows this is punishment for messing around with a married man. That this is the sort of sex that someone like her deserves.

The head of my cock presses against her tight hole, where I force it forward. She battles me by staying tense, but I'm much larger and stronger. I keep forcing my cock forward, making it go inside her, bit by bit. The more I do this, the louder her whines get as more of my cock enters her private place.