Taking Over The School Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a rough thrust, I manage to get my cock-head inside her completely. This took some doing as she keeps trying to push me out. But now that I'm in her, she can't do much about it. There's no pushing me out, nor getting me to stop.

Pushing with my hips, I force more of my dick inside her. Inch by inch I shove my cock into her ass, feeling how tight it is. For me, it makes me think of trying to get your dick in a test tube. There's just not enough space to be able to do it. But the more I push and force it, the more of my dick goes inside of her.

I keep working at it and manage to get almost half of my cock inside her. And as my cock violates her, I so want to yell at her that this is what she gets. That cheating bitches take it up the ass. That I'm going to pound her ass hard, just to teach her a lesson.

But of course I don't say anything. I remain quiet as I forcefully make my cock go up her ass. Except for my heavy breathing and a few grunts, I don't say anything at all.

Neecy wiggles and squirms as I make more of my dick go inside her, where it feels like my poor penis is being crushed. I then realize that she's not trying to struggle or get away. Instead, she's trying to help by pushing her ass back on me. Like she knows this will only be over once I'm finished, so to get it over with.

With the two of us working together, I manage to insert more and more of myself. As it happens, we both groan, moan and breath heavy. The deeper I go, the more intense this feels, even if it is a mix of pain and pleasure. And I know Neecy feels the same way as she begins to let out some clear moans.

My eyes roll back in my head as I'm finally able to press my body up against Neecy. Unlike before when I pinned her to the wall, this time I press against her like I'm impaling her. That it's my dick I want her to feel, and nothing else.

Our bodies come one like this, to which Neecy sighs and relaxes in a near comical manner. I scoff-laugh at this, enjoying how she's all but given up and is accepting of what's about to happen. After all, my cock is all the way inside her, to which I leave it like this on purpose. I want her to feel it up her ass, where I hope it is violating. Where she feels like the whore she's been acting like. So she'll remember the feeling, always when with Mr. Roberts.

Then I move my hips back just a little and thrust forward, causing Neecy to damn near scream. She's still so tight that I can barely move while inside of her, but the little I can move is enough. She feels the tiny bit that I've moved, to which I can feel my hard cock forcing her open.

I repeat this, moving my hips back and then forward, letting her feel my cock moving about her ass. At first, it's just an inch that I move, to which I go slow. But I start to pull my hips back further and further to which I thrust harder and harder. I do this hard on purpose, feeling her ass slowly give way.

It takes a good minute before I'm able to build any sort of rhythm in fuckign her. I wear out her ass enough that there's space for me to shove my cock in. And each time, she repeats the same yelping sound, then a noise/grunt of pain at it.

There's no way for me to go fast in doing this, so I instead go hard. Hard thrust after hard thrust to make her entire body jerk and slam into the wall. I enjoy doing this, even if it isn't the fastest way to cum, mainly because it shows her what it means to get your ass fucked.

It takes a couple more minutes before I can say she is really taking all of my cock up her ass. That I've pushed her insides apart enough to move about more freely. Where I can move my cock damn near out of her each time only to shove it as deep as I can. It becomes much like fucking her pussy where I make sure to get hard, rough and dirty thrusts.

If only I could have Mr. Roberts watch this, telling him this is what happens to cheaters. That he's going to be next if he doesn't stop cheating with his own students. That his wife will no doubt let me do this to her, as I doubt she would ever let a piece of trash like him take such a private place.

I start to get a better feeling for Neecy's tight hole, which allows me to truly feel like I'm fucking it. It's just, it's a weird feeling because it's so tight. Yet, it feels so different from her pussy. This hole is much rougher and tighter, but it has no definition. It's so not like a pussy, which is warm and gripping.

To my surprise, Neecy stays still and silent as I fuck her ass. Even when I get rougher, she remains the same, not struggling or even wiggling. She only whines a little and moans. Both of which sound like she is enjoying this, but also hates it because it hurts.

Suddenly Neecy starts to quiver, bad. Her body feels like it is made of liquid for a moment as she quivers so much. Her legs then give out, forcing her to drop to her knees. She drops down, her front leaning and pressing against the brick wall as my cock slides out of her ass.

Short, fast and angry moans come out of Neecy now. Even though she's still gagged, I can hear the intense emotion boiling in her, where she is both having pleasure and is pissed. Like she's mad she's cumming again, especially if it is from taking it up the butt.

Backing up, I watch her as she cums. When I take a few steps back, I can spot why she's having such a tormented orgasm. Seems that while I was fucking her ass, she used one of her arms pinned to her side to rub her clit. She's able to move her right hand that much, to which it is between her legs, rubbing her clit fast and furious. She rubs her little button so hast and hard that it looks painful.

Neecy cums while still on her knees like she just gave a blowjob. Now that I'm not doing anything to her, she puts both of her hands between her legs to play with herself. It's quite a sight to see, like someone breaking down in front of you. It sort of makes me want to kneel down behind her and keep going.

Sadly, time is against me, as the bell will ring any moment. With a smirk, I walk up to her, my hard cock still out. There I stand right next to her and begin to stroke myself, only to humiliate her even more, I do it with a handful of her hair. Taking a bunch of it in my hand and wrapping it around my wet cock, where I move my hand up and down my shirt.

I had been getting close to cumming while fucking her, so this shouldn't take me long. So I stroke myself fast but gentle, getting off on the sight of Neecy masturbating like this, where it looks like she hates herself, but needs this orgasm. What helps me quite a bit is how those huge tits of her jiggle with all of her movements. They are damn near bouncing about.

When I feel my second load coming, I think of where to put it. I've already pumped a load inside Neecy's pussy. So should I put this one in her mouth? In her hair?

Instead, I pull my cock out from the handful of her hair, then pull her hair back, so her face is upward. Now, as my second orgasm hits, I pump a load right over her face. The stream sails over her entire face, starting at her right eyebrow, going over her blindfolded eye, then nose, then mouth till the end stops on her chin. And then another one shoots, where I move her hair to position her face.

Stream after stream of cum shoots out, each one going to a different place on her face. I even manage to get one to partly go up her nose. And each one, Neecy takes like a champ. Just lets me whip her hair and head around, where she's made to use her face like a washcloth for my cum.

Once I finish, I look down at her, seeing her still cumming somehow. Her hand is still rubbing at her clit like she's become addicted to it. The small movements of this has started to make the cum jiggle and shake on her face, where it tries to drip down.

Boy, does a cum covered face sure make her look lewd. It truly changes her into what I could only call a porn star. There's no way for her to hide that she's been fucked to hell. Everything about her looks ruffled and worn out. From her messed up hair down to her dirt covered knees, marking her as yet another sex object.

Stepping back, I pull up my pants to put my tired cock away. As I do this, I'm greeted by Neecy starting to moan that furious moan again, revealing she's cumming, again. Something about this makes me want to ruin her just a little bit more.

I then decide to do something that may backfire on me. And that's to pick up Neecy's jeans, which I had thrown to the side. I pick them up and quickly roll them up, where I'm able to tuck them under my arm. Holding them here makes them not so noticeable, so as long as I don't swing them around, no one should see.

Then...I walk away. I leave Neecy on the side of the school, masterbating alone, ass probably hurting and pussy sore. Where she'll be alone and basically naked since I'm stealing her jeans and her shirt is pinning her arms down.

Not even looking back, I walk to the back door just as the bell for class change starts. With this perfect timing, I'm able to move up the stairs before anyone comes around, so no one knows I was just outside. Moving down the hall, other student quickly fill in, making me disappear in the crowd.

Instead of going directly to my next class, I decide to go to Mr. Roberts' classroom. Well, outside of it at least. His classroom is going to be in the hallway where all the foreign language classes are taught, but since he's not my teacher, I'm not sure which will be his.

When I reach the hallway, I spot teacher-of-the-year talking with some teacher. The two of them are wrapped up in their conversation, where he looks rather angry. This makes me laugh as I bet it's from having blue balls as he thought he was getting laid earlier.

Whatever they are discussing makes it so their attention is not on me. Neither of them, or the other teachers see me or what I'm carrying. Even if I would stick out pretty badly being the only white guy in the hallway.

Moving to the open door of his classroom, I notice that there are no students inside. This must mean he has a free period. This works out rather perfect. So as I walk by, I toss Neecy's jeans inside. I toss them hard and aim towards his desk.

As I walk off after doing this, acting as if I haven't done anything, I let out a few more laughs. I picture Neecy trying to piece herself together once she comes out of whatever trance she is in, trying to find her jeans. It'll be after she gets her arms free, and panties back on. Over and over she'll look but won't be able to find them.

Then she'll no doubt go find Mr. Roberts and be pissed at all that he did. Where she'll unload her fury on him for being so rough, including ass fucking her. Mr. Roberts will deny it, but since her jeans are in his room, she won't believe him.