All Comments on 'Tales of Transwomen Tops Ch. 06'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
WestfjordianWestfjordianabout 1 year ago

Five stars!!

Once again, you posted a fantastic story, and an extremely erotic one, at that, I love the idea of several transwomen/futas sharing one man, having written some of that, myself.

Though, I do have to wonder if this one doesn't merit a second chapter. You still have two women we didn't meet, and I for one, would love to. And I personally feel this one might even be a good one to potentially expand on the Futanari Diaries series, which I also love.

Of course, that's your call, and if you're planning on just keeping this as a series of one-off segments, that's obviously fine too.

Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope to see more of this wonderful series soon!

Liver96Liver96about 1 year ago

A great one, not only the sex but the spark between Ms. Rodriguez and Stevie. Hopefully this chapter will have continuation.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Meh. . . This one seemed like you phoned it in. Not nearly as hot as the others in this series. You’re capable of better.

MaultascheMaultascheabout 1 year ago

You are the ultimate sin! Great story, I stayed hard reading the story. It would be great being a student again having such gorgeous teachers. Go on, next story please! Hopefully very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic another chapter for this please and more tales of transwomen tops...Thanks

chris2kchris2kabout 1 year ago

If you phoned it in. dial again !that was great .

darthnader19darthnader19about 1 year ago

100% agree with chris2k's comment. You keep writing hit after hit

CosmicMistakeCosmicMistakeabout 1 year ago

I really hope you write part 2 to this; I want to read what all 5 do with him.

jupitercreekjupitercreekabout 1 year ago

I know that this series has been one off stories so far...but I'd really like a part 2 for this one.

CriosCriosabout 1 year ago

Fun stories but all kinda similar. Could your next one(s) show more reluctance/fear/nervousness by the main character as he finds out about the gurl's "special" difference?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...