Tali's First Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike then bent over and whispered in my ear, "you thought that was bad slut, that was just going in, Now I'm going to actually start fucking that ass."

And with that I let out a wail and Mike proceeded to do just that, with no mercy or concern for my pain he pulled almost all the way out in a quick jerk and with a hard shove thrust all the way back in one go.

I actually lost my breath at this point and saw spots, my whole body tried to struggle but I had no energy left so it was left to weakly spasm.

Mike didn't let up though he started reaming out my asshole with long and quick thrusts.

I was in shock but again my mind was telling me to accept it, relax and take the fucking you deserve.

The raging inferno that was my asshole seemed to settle down into a bonfire. I started to control my breaths a bit better, I was making these weak yiping grunts after every thrust, but my asshole was finally loosening up a bit as well. I started to control the spasms instead of them being random. I couldn't stop them entirely but I tried to tense up every time that he was pulling out and loosen up when he was pushing back in. Again I was hoping that this would feel good for him.

Then his hand came down and balled up in my hair and wrenched my head back and forced my back into a painful arch. He used his new handle to pull me back into his cock so he could fuck even harder.

He sped up at one point and then fully pulled himself out of me leaving my abused asshole gaping and spasming. Released from his grip on my hair I flopped down onto the desk and laid there limp. But he wasn't done with me yet. With a quick slap to my ass cheek he then grabbed my left leg and lifted that onto the desk too. Again more rope was brought out and the knee was tied up effectively spreading out my ass cheeks even further and leaving me bound up ass entirely open and exposed. I had absolutely no control and this fact seemed to dull some of the pain and my pussy gushed and ached for attention that I knew it would not get.

My respite however was not long as he came around behind me once again and delivered ten spanks in quick succession five on each cheek. After that he pushed two of his fingers into my now loosened asshole with some more lube as it had started to get dry.

Then with one uninterrupted hard thrust he was fully imbedded in my ass yet again and had a firm grip on my hips and was full on pounding my asshole, there was nothing to stop him or slow him down. He fucked me like a mad man for another 10 minutes at least before speeding up into a series of quick thrusts before pulling out and rushing around the desk where he popped out the ball gag and shoved his cock straight down my throat at which point he came hard, his salty cum filled my throat and bubbled up around the sides of his cock. He fucked my mouth with a few more short slow thrusts and then pulled back and seemed exhausted.

As he was untying me he looked at me and said "congrats you got the job, you start in an hour."

12