Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, shit, shit," I groaned. "You're such a good sex slave, Veronica. Shit, yes!"

She moaned around my cock. She nursed with such passion on me. I loved it. The pressure at the tip of my dick hit that bursting point. Her tongue swirled around my cock. She massaged me as my nuts quivered. My cum boiled over.

"Fuck, yes!" I growled.

My cum fired into Veronica's mouth. I grunted and groaned, a nurse rushing into the waiting room and hurrying to the father. She said something to him. He stood and hurried after her as I dumped more and more of my cum into my sex slave's mouth.

Veronica guzzled down my jizz. She suckled down all my jizz like the whore she was. Just a champ at it. I groaned, her mother, Mrs. Smythe, watching on like a proud mother hen. I savored that sight as my dick spurted over and over again.

"Shit," I groaned as I unloaded that final time. "Fuck, yes!"

I panted as Veronica suckled on my cock, enjoying the last of my cum. My body buzzed with delight as I stared at the naughty girl. I would have such a good time fucking her. Such a wonderful time enjoying her young cunt. It would be a wonderful treat. Just a thrill to take her virginity if no one else had.

Veronica slid her mouth off my dick and cooed, "You're all clean for the cutie, Master."

"Mmm, give her a good education," my fiancee said. She leaned over and whispered to her sister.

A big smile spread on Debbie's lips. She slid off the chair and dropped to her knees before her sister. The cutie buried her face into Helen's shaved cunt. The lesbian incest was a sight to witness. My dick twitched as I glanced over to the girl.

I headed to her, my cock thrusting out before me. Both she and her aunt stared at me with such hunger. That only made my dick twitch with desire for them both. I had such naughty plans. Ideas that burned in my head.

"Mmm, what's your name, cutie?" I asked her, my cock throbbing out before me.

"N-Naomi, Mr. Miller," she said, her voice soft. She stared at my cock with this look of awe and fear. Oh, yes, she was a virgin.

"Naomi," I said. "Waiting for your mom to give birth, huh?"

She nodded. "My brother."

"Congrats." I smiled. "How would you like to learn how to conceive a child of your own like your mommy did?"

Her eyes widened.

"Yeah, you want to learn that from me, don't you? Want me to teach you how to be knocked up. It'll be a very practical lesson that will end with you being pregnant." I sank into the chair her father had vacated, sitting between her and her aunt. "That's just what you want. I know it is. I'm the best teacher. Your fertile, virgin pussy is ready to be bred by me right now."

"It is?" she gasped in shock.

"My, my," her aunt said.

"First," I said. "You and your aunt need to get naked."

"Okay," Naomi said and stood. "We have to get naked, Aunt Toni."

"Yes, we do," purred the aunt. She stood, her hazel eyes sparkling. She had this wicked smile on her lips. "You're going to learn quite the lesson, Naomi. Quite the lesson. My, my, a cock that big on your first time. He's going to ruin you for other men."

"Just the price to pay to be educated by me," I said. "But I know you want to learn from me. Because...?"

"You're the best teacher, Mr. Miller," Naomi said and pulled off the t-shirt she wore. A pink delight with a white unicorn on it. She tossed that on her seat, a pristine, white bra covering her little titties. She reached behind her and took that off next.

I groaned at the sight of her small tits coming into view. They were little mounds topped by pink nipples. They were so gorgeous. I groaned at the sight of them as her aunt pulled off her knit top and unhooked her bra.

Much larger tits bounced into view. I glanced at them. Toni had a nice set of mommy milkers. Was she a MILF? She wasn't married, but that didn't mean she didn't have a kid out there. Her large tits swayed together as she unsnapped her jeans.

So did Naomi. Aunt and niece pushed off their pants together, Toni leaning forward in a sultry way to let her big boobs sway. She was turned on and burned for me. A woman who knew how to pose her body to make a guy melt.

Naomi didn't have that knowledge. She was awkward as she took off her jeans. Hurrying instead of trying to make it a sensual display. She wore white underwear decorated in strawberries. Her aunt had a thong on, her pussy clearly shaved.

"Mmm, you two are hot," I groaned. "I'm so eager to teach you, Naomi, and glad your Aunt Toni is here to help."

"I bet you are," the brunette and busty aunt cooed. "Just so thrilled to have me as your helper as you enjoy my young niece."

"Oh, I am," I said, winking at her. "Now let's see those pussies."

Naomi, her cheeks burning so bright, struggled to hook the waistband of her panties. She fumbled at it, shaking with her nerves. Her aunt had no trouble, drawing off her purple thong and exposing a shaved pussy dripping with her juices.

The girl finally managed to hook hers as her aunt stepped out of her thong, big boobs swaying. Naomi shoved hers down, a fine thatch of brown curls covering her pubic mound and her pussy. Just a delicious sight.

I grinned at the sight of the girl bending over to shove her panties down over her knees. They dropped down her slender calves. She worked to get them off-with sock-clad feet, having lost her shoes with her pants. Then she was naked had hugging herself.

"Don't be shy," I told her. "Never be shy of showing off your body. Yours is so cute and gorgeous. The sort of body that you can flaunt without shame. Everyone will be happy to see you naked. You turn them all on, right, Aunt Toni."

"Oh, yes," Aunt Toni said, staring at her niece with wide eyes. "Oh, my, you have grown up into a delicious girl."

"Yes, she has," I said. "And her wet pussy is just begging for my dick. Well, cutie, why don't you just straddle me and impale your cunt down my cock. I know you're wet enough and it won't hurt a bit. Then, when you cum on my dick, I'll flood you and breed you."

"Yes, Mr. Miller," the cutie said.

I smiled as she straddled me. This was a delight. A true wonder for me to salivate over. My cock ached with the idea of her riding my dick. I couldn't wait for her to work her cunt up and down my dick. That would be an excellent delight to enjoy.

She straddled me and did just that. She quivered there, no doubt from her racing heart. She grabbed my cock. She held my dick and shuddered at the feel of me throbbing away in her grasp. Her eyes widened.

"That's right," I told her. "You're going to enjoy this a lot!"

She shuddered as she straddled me. I gripped her hips, smiling at the cutie. She quivered there, her eyes so wide. I stroked her sides, caressing her. I gave her a reassuring nod. It was so wonderful being an educator.

"You can do this," I told her softly. "Right, Aunt Toni."

"You can," purred her aunt. "Just press that hot, wet cunt against his dick and let gravity do the rest."

"Okay, Aunt Toni," the cutie breathed as she lowered her virgin pussy to my dick.

She pressed her silken curls against the crown of my cock. I groaned as my dick nuzzled into the wet, pure folds of her pussy She whimpered at the contact. She shuddered, shifting and rubbing her furred muff against the tip of my dick.

That felt incredible.

I groaned as her hymen pushed on the tip of my dick now. That was an incredible heat. A big smile spread on my lips as she did that. I groaned as her maidenhead stretched against the crown of my cock. She whimpered and trembled.

"Just keep going," I purred. "I guarantee you'll love it."

"Oh, yes, my darling niece," her aunt purred.

The girl scrunched up her face and pushed harder. She groaned as her hymen's elasticity reached its limits. Her cherry popped.

She swallowed half my cock with a squeal of pleasure. It was a fantastic delight to feel her deflowered pussy around my dick. No other man had experienced the silky embrace of her twat around their dick.

Only me.

I reveled in that amazing moment as she swallowed more and more of my dick. She sank further and further down my cock. She devoured me. It was an incredible moment. I loved every second of this heat rushing through me.

"Goddamn," I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's wonderful, Naomi."

"Mr. Miller," she breathed as she took every inch of me. "Oh, you're so deep in me."

"Right against your fertile womb," her aunt said.

I glanced at the MILF. "It'll help her out if you lick her asshole. Studies show that aunts love their nieces' assholes and pussies. That it's a special bond that should be cultivated."

"Wow," Toni cooed and dropped to her knees to the floor. I couldn't see what she did, but the cutie gasped. Her cunt squeezed down tight on my cock. "Mmm, that's so naughty. Naomi, you're going to love this. I love having my asshole rimmed!"

"Aunt Toni!" the girl squealed, her cunt clenching on my dick. "Oh, wow! Oh, that makes having his dick in me even better!"

"See," I said. "Now, just start lifting your pussy with your thighs. Ride me. That's what you need to do next."

"Yes, Mr. Miller!" she moaned.

It was exquisite to have her working her cunt up and down my dick. She squeezed about me. It was an incredible rush to have that hot twat gripping me. She held me tight with her juicy flesh. It was a fantastic rush to have her doing that.

She worked her cunt up and down my dick. She suckled at me with such force. Her pussy gripped my dick. She held me tight with such force. She massaged me with that hot snatch. I groaned, loving that wonderful flesh massaging me.

I groaned, my face contorting with delight. I savored the heat of it. I loved that wonderful flesh massaging me. She worked her cunt up and down my dick as her aunt licked at my snatch. Naomi's pure flesh rode my cock. I reveled in it.

"Mr. Miller!" she moaned. "Oh, Mr. Miller, this is so good! Oh, yes, yes! I love this! I love this so much!"

"Mmm, just enjoy it," I told her, my cock throbbing in her snatch. "Work that hot cunt up and down my dick. Ride me like that."

"Yes, Mr. Miller!" she moaned. "I'm learning how to be bred, Aunt Toni!"

"You are," the woman moaned, voice muffled by her niece's asshole.

The girl's hot twat worked up and down me. She rode me with such passion. She worked her snatch up and down me and drove me nuts. I loved the feeling of her riding me. How she squeezed her twat about me.

It was a fantastic delight. A treat to have her deflowered snatch sliding up and down me. I shuddered, this heat building and building in me. I rose towards that amazing passion. I would have such a big burst of ecstasy. Just an amazing explosion of bliss.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I groaned. "Oh, that's awesome. Just an amazing treat! I love teaching young girls how to be bred."

"Am I doing good?" the cutie whimpered, her twat working up and down my thick dick. Her green eyes shone with delight. "Am I, Mr. Miller?"

"Yes," I groaned, savoring her hot pussy working up and down my dick. She squeezed about me with that hot cunt. Her juicy flesh felt incredible about my dick. "God, yes, you are!"

She beamed at me, her snatch working up and down my dick. She had such a tight one. Such a juicy twat. I loved it. Pleasure danced across her face. She smiled broader, flashing that she had braces on her lips. I groaned at the sight of those, my dick aching in her pussy.

She slammed her cunt down my cock and slid back up me. She gripped me with that hot twat. She held me tight, her juicy snatch massaging me and bringing me closer and closer to cumming. I would flood her with so much spunk.

It was an amazing twat. Just a wondrous pleasure. I shuddered, savoring this ecstasy massaging my dick. It was an incredible treat to have her riding me. Her aunt rimmed her asshole. I could hear the woman moaning her delight.

"God, that's yummy," the aunt purred.

"Is it?" gasped Naomi.

"Oh, yes."

"Aunt Toni!" squealed the girl, her cunt clamping down on my dick as she quivered there. She shuddered on me, her eyes so wide. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so naughty, Aunt Toni!"

I grinned at her then moaned as her cunt slid up my dick. She massaged me with that amazing snatch. She worked her hot twat up and down my dick. She massaged me with that deflowered twat. I loved the cutie riding me.

The pressure swelled in my balls. The need to erupt and breed her grew and grew in me. It was such an exciting delight to enjoy. A wonderful treat to have her riding me. She squeezed her fertile pussy around me, her head tossing and braces flashing.

"Oh, that's so good," she moaned, her cunt clenching about my clit-dick. "Ooh, that's wondrous. Mr. Miller! This is the best lesson I've ever had!"

"And you're doing so good," I groaned, savoring her hot cunt working up and down my dick. "That's it. Just keep riding me until you cum!"

"I'm going to cum, Mr. Miller!" she moaned, slamming her twat down my dick. "Oh, I'm going to cum so hard! Just burst. This is amazing. I love this so much! Ooh, ooh, that's amazing!"

I grinned, savoring the way that her cunt massaged my dick. She squeezed about me with such passion. Just gripping me. I loved how she worked her twat up and down my cock. She squeezed about me with such passion. It was an exciting bliss.

"Damn," I groaned. "Oh, damn, that's good. That's amazing. Just keep working that cunt up and down my dick, Naomi. You're going to be bred!"

"Bred," moaned her aunt. "Oh, you lucky girl. You're going to have this stud's child."

"I am, Aunt Toni!" the cutie moaned as she slammed her cunt down my dick.

She took every inch of my dick. She massaged me with that hot cunt. I groaned at the feel of her cunt gripping me. I loved that snatch. It was an incredible rush to have her working up and down my dick. She massaged me with her hot flesh.

"I'm cumming!" squealed the cutie.

Her pussy rippled around my dick. That hot cunt convulsed and writhed around my cock. I groaned as her hot flesh spasmed on me. She bucked on me, her twat rippling and writhing. She squealed out in delight, her head tossing back and forth.

Her aunt must be swirling her tongue through the girl's spasming asshole. She convulsed around me. I loved that delicious feeling of her cunt rippling about me. I groaned, my dick twitching in her writhing cunt.

"Shit!" I groaned and erupted.

I bred Naomi, the cutie with braces.

She gasped as she felt my cum splash against her cervix. I shuddered, my dick twitching and throbbing in her cunt. I spurted again and again into her twat. It was an incredible rush to feel her cunt spasming around me. She nursed on me with such passion.

"Damn, that's it!" I groaned, flooding her barely legal cunt with my jizz.

It was an incredible rush to do this to her. To flood her with all my spunk. She groaned as I did that. I fired so much spunk into her snatch. Her head tossed as she squealed out her delight, her small boobies quivering.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Oh, fuck, that's good. That's really good."

I groaned, shuddering through the rapture. A big smile spread on my lips. I loved the way her twat massaged me. She nursed at me with her hungry flesh. I groaned, my hands gripping her hips as she suckled out my cum.

"Mr. Miller!" she squealed as she wrung my nuts dry. "Oh, Mr. Miller!"

She collapsed into my chest, panting, her head resting on my shoulder. I held her and stared down her back to her aunt's face buried between the girl's butt-cheeks. Toni pulled her head from her niece's rump and licked her lips.

"Mmm, you definitely knocked her up, stud," she purred. "Her asshole just went wild around my tongue."

"Yes, yes, yes, my Jack knocked her up," groaned Helen as she bucked on her chair, clearly cumming on her little sister's mouth. "My man is a stud!"

"Oh, yes," purred Veronica.

Cassandra nodded. "You're good and bred, Naomi. Mr. Miller always knocks up his women when he wants. He knows how to do it."

"What a talent to have," purred Toni, her eyes sparkling.

I winked at her.

Just behind her, the dad burst back in with a huge grin on his face. "Naomi, you have a brother! Zach! He's a big baby!"

"Oh, that's wonderful, Daddy," Naomi purred, twisting around. "I'm going to have a baby, too. Mr. Miller taught me how to be bred by knocking me up! He's the best teacher in the world."

"Oh, wow," said the dad. "I guess he is."

"Yes, I am," I said, grinning. "And not only that, your daughter has the perfect making of a sex slave. It's only right that I take her into my tutelage and train her to serve. Isn't that wonderful?"

"To be trained to be a sex slave by Mr. Miller is such an honor," Cassandra said. "He doesn't take that many women in a year. Just a handful."

"Wow," her dad said, looking in awe. "That's just amazing."

"I know, Daddy!" squealed Naomi as she bounced on my dick. "I'm your sex slave student, Mr. Miller?"

"Yes, you are," I told her. I couldn't resist keeping this cutie. A young and impressionable mind are what teachers crave. We yearn to mold them. It was why we became a teacher. "I own you now, Naomi. You're all mine."

"Yay!" she squealed. "Daddy! Daddy! I'm owned by Mr. Miller now! Yay!"

"That's great, sweetie," her father said. "I, uh, have to go back to your mother and brother."

"Wait," I said. "Your sister-in-law, Toni, she's going to step up. Studies show that unmarried sisters should help out the family, taking care of the baby, the house, making sure that their sisters' husbands are pleased. If no man has claimed her, then she's good sex slave material. So, Toni, those studies say you have to be your brother-in-law and sister's sex slave. Move-in with them and do your best to help them out. And when their son's old enough, I'm sure you'll give him a good education, too."

"Oh, wow," Toni said.

"So go with your brother-in-law and tell your sister that you're her pussy-licking sex slave," I said. "Tell her that good news. She'll be stoked. Sisters are always to have their little sister as a sex slave."

"Oh, yes," Helen purred, stroking a hand through Debbie's hair.

"Come along," the dad said and marched off, his new sister-in-law-slave following.

I loved educating the world. I glanced at Naomi. "Now, we have to teach you how to suck a dick. Cassandra, help her out."

"Yes, Master!" my Hispanic sex slave said with such awe in her eyes.

* * *

A few hours later, Mrs. Foster gave birth to our daughter, Zelda. Dr. Chandra called me in to watch, interrupting Naomi's many lessons. She learned to suck cock, take a dick in her ass, and how to clean a dick afterward.

She was a diligent student.

Helen came with me as we headed to the birthing room. I held Mrs. Foster's hand.

"Oh, Master, look at our daughter," Mrs. Foster said when she held Zelda. "She's beautiful. She's just gorgeous."

"Like her mother," I said and bent down, kissing my married sex slave right on the lips. She groaned into my lips. I felt her love and devotion to me. She would make such a wonderful mother. She had already raised an amazing daughter in Darcy.

"Mr. Miller," Dr. Chandra said, "sorry to break it up, but Darcy's dilated now. She's ready."

I broke the kiss and left Mrs. Foster holding our daughter. I hurried over to the other birthing suite across the hall, Helen holding my hand. Darcy was in the middle of pushing, the nurses all ready for the happy occasion.

Her eyes lit up when I came and took her hand. "There's my teacher's pet."

"Mr. Miller," she beamed at me.

She was special. More than a sex slave. My teacher's pet. "I wouldn't miss it."

She even had her belt collar around her neck. The very special belt that had changed the world. How all that magic could be concentrated in the belt was beyond me.

She groaned as she pushed. Then it happened. Our daughter was born. Little Allie Miller. She wailed loudly, a good set of lungs on her. The nurses cleaned her off and placed her in Darcy's arms. Her face flushed and soaked in sweat, Darcy looked radiant.