Teacher's Mind-Controlled Sluts 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like the Virgin Mary must have.

Helen snuggled against me as we both stared down at the cutie squirming in Darcy's arms. A big smile spread on my lips. This was such a happy morning. A big smile spread on my lips. I loved this moment so much.

I was so happy. The first of my two daughters were born. Dr. Chandra, Dean Brown, Cassandra, Naomi, and probably a few of my students were all pregnant with my children. I would have more, too.

I couldn't wait to have more.

And I couldn't wait for the wedding to Helen next month. And after we were back from our honeymoon, the next school year would start. A new crop of freshman girls for me to mentor. The smart girls to nurture so their intelligence could blossom, dumb girls to guide them on the path of submission and service, and the bulk to find them good guys to love and take care of them.

It would be a better world once I had changed it.

I couldn't wait to make it an amazing world that my children would live in.

To be continued...