All Comments on 'The 12 Insane Days of Christmas'

by Bry1977

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
WisquejacWisquejac6 months ago

Interesting story. Thanks.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker6 months ago

Weird. I couldn't figure it out. But interesting. The Bear liked it. 4 1/2 stars. Merry Christmas??

The BEAR

mainer42mainer426 months ago

Liked the story. Got my BP up for sure

RTR10RTR106 months ago

Good story. I figured the author would go for the obvious, having Maddie go after the dad. Nice twist! I never thought it would be the mom she was after.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Universal donor? Do your blood homework.

lujon2019lujon20196 months ago

why is this in LW?

Kernow2023Kernow20236 months ago

interesting and different but sussed out it was Maddy very quickly

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

It was different. Thank you. Cheers.

SouthdownSouthdown6 months ago

Interesting but wholly inaccurate on 12 days, The 12 start on Christmas Day and end on January6th (look it up ')Bry'. Not a very good story but OK I suppose if a little unimaginative and boring worth 3 stars for the effort, don't quit your day job!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

very different than most stories, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You wove that well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had figured out it was Maddy, but I thought she was trying to drive a wedge between them to get the dad rather than the mom.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well-written, “fun” read despite the serious nature of the events as they played out. A very creative and original use of the structure of the 12 Days of Christmas. By the way, not to criticize, but rather than BPD it would have been more authentic to use Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder as the girl’s diagnosis; PTSD can indeed become very serious and lead to very dangerous behavior and even psychosis (although I would argue that Maddy was not classically psychotic). But no need to quibble! You produced a fine Christmas-oriented story with a unique twist. Merry Christmas!

BeBopper99BeBopper996 months ago

%* Nice holiday season themed mystery. I figured out it was Maddy since it had to be an inside job. Write On!

UnassignedUnassigned6 months ago

Very interesting! However, there's some sort of super-stalker after his wife, and the husband keeps going into work and then even leaves for 4 days?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Interesting story!

5

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Good story, another different turn on a Christmas story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a Loving Wives story. What gives? Also a bit ridiculous, that this young woman could be so clever, dexterous, and apparently clairvoyant. How did she know how the gifts were discarded? How did she know she had to purchase duplicates to replace the discards? A typical Fantasy story where facts and logic are suspended. Meh.

Bry1977Bry19776 months agoAuthor

@AnonymouseWhat part of my notes that says this is Fiction and liberty's were taken did you not understand? If you had read the story you would know the girl SAW the flowers in the garbage at the beginning and learned about the others being put in the trash so she went and bought more. Really not that hard to figure out when you use your head. And as far as a LW it has all the appearances of a cheating wife or someone trying to steal the wife and or husband that qualifies as a LW.

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne6 months ago

Liked it. But people with rare blood types have no trouble getting donors. AB+ is a rare blood type, but a person with AB+ blood can safely accept blood from anybody. O- can safely be given to anybody. Hospitals and blood banks keep it on hand.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

Sad but good story.

MsVanilla69MsVanilla694 months ago

Thats some straight up Alfred Hitchcock writing right there , interesting read though with a twist

FlamethrowFlamethrow4 months ago

A very thought-provoking yet disturbing story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

VH, for all intents and purposes you are correct. AB- is the rarest of the common ABO blood types which can receive all ABO- blood types. But there are types even more rare. These are sub RH factors that we all have in addition to the common ABO. It's because of the factors that makes finding a suitable bone marrow transplant difficult. Not only does the donor have to match the common ABO, but also have the same or at least similar combinations of sub RH factors.

.

The rarest blood type is rhnull which basically has no RH factors. About one in 6 million have it so roughly about 60 persons in the US. They basically can only receive other rhnull blood. Any RH factors present can be toxic.

.

On the positive side, rhnull is considered Golden blood as anyone can receive it even the exotic rare types.

.

I may not be 100% accurate, but it should be close. The reason I have some awareness as I had a family member who had leukemia. All family members were tested. Even with a large family, few were compatible.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBry1977@Bry1977
Been writing for a while now. As I state in most of my work. This stuff I write is FICTION. Its NOT REAL. If you want to read stuff that is realistic and actually would happen pick up a newspaper. Story's are meant to entertain and overexaggerate a little. If that is something...

SIMILAR Stories