The Afterparty: Backyard Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooooh, fuckfuck," Sarah groaned, opening her legs a little more and tilting her hip. She squeezed her eyes closed, breathing deeply as Tom entered her ass. Her tits were hanging down, pressed between her arms as she braced her hands on her knees.

"There you go," Tiff smirked. "That's it, Sis. You got this."

To be honest, considering I'd never done anal with anyone before, I was surprised at how easy it actually happened.

Sarah breathed out and opened her eyes. The way Tom had positioned her, she was looking right at Matt. Looking him right in the eye as he frowned. In any other situation, I would have said he looked like a 4-year-old boy who'd had his toy taken away. In this situation? I didn't know what to say about that look.

"Alright, I'm in," Tom said, raising his hands and resting them behind his head as he slowly thrust in and out of Sarah's ass.

"Tom, fuck," Sarah muttered, closing her eyes for a moment as she tried to control her own body.

"Someone bring me the bowl, it's my turn again," Tom said.

Tiff picked up the bowl and brought it over, setting it on her sister's back like a makeshift table. She winked at Tom and gave Sarah a little smack on the butt. "How you doin', girl?"

"Full," Sarah groaned.

Tom pulled his next name and laughed. "I got myself, what now?" Tom asked.

"Put it back and pick again," Miranda said. I noticed she was watching Sarah with some curiosity. Was it out of concern for her friend, or... maybe interest?

"Whatever," he said, and crumpled the paper and put it back in the bowl before pulling another. "John," he said, then looked over at me as he kept slow thrusting into Sarah's ass. Then he looked around the group.

"You know what?" he said. "Even though you tried to screw me over, John, Nicole did me a solid so I feel like I should pay her back for the fun time I'm having with one of her own. John, I dare you to bend Nicole over and fuck her."

I froze. I froze because I wanted it, and I knew I wanted it.

"Oooh, hot," Miranda murmured, which was surprising enough to at least get my neck moving as I looked at her. "What?" she asked. "You and Nicole are hot together."

Then I looked over at Nicole, who had the same Deer in the Headlights look that I assume I did. The picture she'd taken and sent me flashed through my mind, and I had to blink it away. I was also very aware that I was already hard again after having just recently fed my cum right down her throat.

"I can forfeit," I offered to her. "It's- I know it's-"

"No," she said, and looked almost surprised at herself. "No, it's- It's alright. We already did the... skullfucking. John, I'll have sex with you. I'll- I want to have sex with you."

"Really?" I asked, and she nodded.

"Don't keep a girl waiting," Miranda whispered and nudged me into motion.

I stood up from the swing bench and held out my hand to Nicole, and she let me help her stand up. There was a part of me that wanted to ask if she was sure, if she wanted to think this through. But there was a much bigger, hungrier part of me that wanted this badly.

We moved slightly away from the seats and took a spot where we weren't staring right at Tom's ass. I looked down at Nicole, and she met my eyes with hers - her makeup still smeared from the facefucking, looking ready. Maybe even eager?

I knelt behind her and reached around her small waist, undoing the button on her jeans and unzipping them, then slowly pulled them down over her butt as I watched from just inches away. Nicole was a petite girl and I could just see the lines of her ribs on her sides, and the arc of her back made a beautiful line as it fell down past her waistline and had two small dimples right above her ass cheeks. As I pulled the jeans down, her panties came with them, and I was faced with her cute, pert ass. It was small, nowhere near like Sarahs or Tiffs, or even Mirandas. I could easily palm each cheek, but it also wasn't so small that it was bony or flat.

Leaning forward, I kissed her left cheek, then bit her right one softly.

"John!" she gasped, and laughed, twisting to look behind herself at me.

"Have I ever told you that you've got a nice butt?" I asked.

"No," she said. "But any other time I probably would have punched you for saying that."

"Well, maybe don't do that right now," I smirked.

Nicole bent forward, taking up a similar position to Sarah with her hands on her knees and her legs straight, only bending at the waist. Her jeans and panties were still wrapped around her knees, but as she bent forward her slim thighs revealed the delectable puff of her pussy. She was lippy and gorgeous and wet. Very wet.

I decided to leave her clothes on like in the picture, keeping her legs slightly trapped, and I leaned forward and took a solid lick through her folds, from clit to ass. Nicole jerked in surprise, then pushed back and rubbed her ass on my face for a minute. "That wasn't part of the dare, perv," she said.

"Sorry, couldn't help it," I said.

"John, fuck me," she replied, bending a little more forward and reaching back to peel one cheek open, flashing you her butthole as well. Exactly like the picture. She knew what she was doing.

I stood up and quickly realized that I was just too much taller than her like this, so I ended up helping her down to her hands and knees and got behind her.

"Nicole?" I said, getting her attention as she looked back over her shoulder at me. "Thanks," I said.

"You better be worth it," she said.

"Worth what?"

"Twenty-odd years of putting up with your crap," she smirked.

I pushed my cock into her, slow and firm, feeling her cunt resist and give as she stretched around me.

"Fuuuuck yes," Nicole groaned, leaning her head down between her shoulders.

"God, you feel good," I groaned. "So fucking good. Best I've ever... wow."

I got about two-thirds of the way in before I had to stop, letting her adjust, then pulled out and pushed back in. As I stopped again Nicole pushed back more, backing her ass up to me all the way, making sure I was buried in her.

"Yesss," she hissed. "Fucking fat cock."

"Rude," I teased.

She laughed, and I could feel it roll through her.

I palmed her ass cheeks hard and stroked her. We both let out grunts as I went ball deep again.

"Nicole, you're so fucking tight," I groaned.

"I know," she said. "Fuck, I know. And you're stretching me out so... ungh, yes."

Then I fucked her, for maybe thirty seconds just sliding in and out, watching my cock plough through her meaty lips as they stretched around me. Clung to me on each out stroke, squelched on each in.

Miranda came over, standing next to me in her own naked glory, watching with wide eyes as I fucked my best friend in the world. "Here," she said, holding out the bowl to you. "Don't stop. God, she looks hot on your cock."

"Thanks?" Nicole said, her shoulders jiggling as she laughed at the weirdness of the moment.

I released my handhold on Nicole's ass and reached into the bowl for a new name as I fucked her with slow, firm thrusts. "Um, Sarah," I read, trying to focus on anything other than Nicole's cunt wrapped around my cock so I wouldn't just come immediately.

"Yeah?" Sarah groaned, equally breathless as Tom continued to fuck her ass. He'd sped up a bit, and I could only assume that Sarah was starting to take it more easily.

I had to get her away from Tom and back with Matt. If I had any chance of getting Matt to not take his frustration out on Nicole, I had to keep him occupied.

"Sarah, I dare you to stop fucking Tom and climb back onto Matt and fuck him instead."

"'Kay," Sarah groaned and pulled off of Tom.

"Dude, what the fuck is your problem with me?" Tom said, throwing his hands up in the air and turning on me angrily. "You are balls deep in that tight pussy because of me. What the fuck?"

Meanwhile, Sarah had climbed back onto Matt in that cowgirl position, facing him, and she grabbed his face with one hand and kissed him. The other hand reached back behind her, took his large cock, and moved it into the proper position as she sat her ass down on him, taking him most of the way into her asshole.

That's definitely not what I meant, I thought.

"Dude, I- You aren't wrong," I said, turning my attention to Tom. "But I did that dare for Matt, notagainst you. I'm sorry."

Tom sighed, pursing his lips and shaking his head as he looked over at Sarah as she clung to Matt and rode him. "Whatever," he said.

Meanwhile, I didn't have a great position to see, but I could tell that Matt was conflicted. He was still frustrated, and angry, but also he had his cock in Sarah's ass now and was starting to thrust back up into her as she slowly rode him. Hopefully, Sarah could bring him around.

I hadn't noticed it at first, but I realized that I'd started fucking Nicole faster. The two of us were bouncing harder together, and Nicole's moaning made me realize I'd released her ass and was now holding her by her thin waist. I leaned forward a little more, changing the angle of my cock as I reached under her and palmed her small tits. This was the first time I'd felt them, and despite their small size, I was immediately fascinated with how I could pinch them and tug on her nipples.

"Fuck, John, fuck!" she moaned. "Yes, fuck me with that fat cock. Fuck my slutty cunt, my sloppy cunt. I'm so fucking wet for you." She was babbling her filthy rhetoric quietly, I wasn't even sure if Tom, Matt or Sarah could hear, but Miranda certainly could. As could Tiff.

Miranda left you with a rub of your shoulder, taking the bowl of names over to Sarah, Tiff waved a little and got your attention. Tiff was rubbing her own pussy, Tom's cum still visible on her thighs, as she leaned back in the chair he'd been sitting in before. With her other hand she motioned, grabbing in front of her, and it took you a few more times of her doing that to realize she was telling me to grab Nicole's hair.

I shrugged and did, wrapping my fingers in her light, silvery hair and pulling back, forcing her to raise her head from where it had been hanging this whole time.

"Fuck you!" she moaned, and I would have thought she was angry but she started slamming her ass back even harder at me. "Yes, fuck me. Pound me. Yes, John, fuck!"

Then Nicole came, not stopping her motions but tensing, her pussy constricting around me as she moaned, open-mouthed and wordless, like a wanton whore without a care in the world.

"Nicole!" I groaned, suddenly panicking as she pushed back onto me, enveloping my cock in her writhing cunt, at the same time as I felt my balls suddenly boiling and getting ready to blow.

"Tiff," Sarah called, holding up the slip of paper with her sister's name on it. "Go get a facial from John."

"Alright," Tiff said, and stopped fingering herself as she stepped over toward Nicole and I, getting down on her knees next to us.

I didn't want to leave Nicole's amazingly tight pussy. I wanted to just keep fucking her, to plough her over and over, and then- Damn, I wanted to fucking finish in Nicole. I wanted to come inside her, bareback, and feel myself just empty my load inside of her and mark her as mine.

"Come on, big boy," Tiff said, rubbing your side. "Come on, right on my face. Right on my fucking face."

"John," Nicole gasped, still riding the shocks over her orgasm. "John, not in me-"

That did it, and I managed to pull out of Nicole entirely. Her lips clung to me the entire way, not wanting to lose my cock, and I could see her cunt flexing as her orgasm rolled around inside her as she panted.

"Ungh," I grunted, immediately starting to come. The first jet rocketed out as I was turning, part of it catching Nicole's pale ass cheek, but I managed to redirect and released three more blasts across Tiff's face as she hummed and laughed, her eyes closed.

"Mmm, nice load," she said once I was done stroking my cock. I'd felt that orgasm from my heels, up through my clenching ass and all the way to my eyeballs, and now Tiff was covered in my come, but I still couldn't help but look back at Nicole's pussy as she reached back and slowly rubbed two fingers on her lips as if testing to see if I'd stretched her permanently.

"You know," Tiff said, "I didn't join this game to just become the resident cumdump."

Then she leaned forward and took my dick into her mouth, cleaning it with her tongue, and my knees buckled as she sucked on the sensitive head and pulled a last little bit of cum out of me.

"Ah, nice," Tiff exhaled, then she spotted the one streak of cum on Nicole's ass, and she bent and licked it right off of her cheek.

"God damn," I panted.

"Not God, just me," Tiff laughed. She stood up and went to wipe her face off.

"Nicole, here," I said, helping her to her feet.

"John, that was-" She blew out a long breath. "Damn."

"Yeah," I nodded, holding her lightly in my arms.

"I think you were right, things are going to change," Nicole said. "We're going to spend a lot less time playing video games together."

"Does that mean you want... more?" I asked.

She snorted and nodded. "Yeah, dummy. Don't you?"

"Fuck yes," I said. Then I picked her up, her legs still tangled up in her half-off jeans and thong, and carried her the two steps to her seat. I crashed onto it, holding her in my lap, and she sighed happily as we both recovered from our first fuck as... whatever we'd become.

"Alright, it's my turn," Tiff said, coming back from inside the house with a wet paper towel, still dabbing my cum from her forehead. Miranda had sat back down on the swing bench, and Tom had gone back to his chair as Sarah continued to fuck Matt with her ass.

Tiff accepted the bowl from Miranda and rolled her hand inside for a moment before coming out with a slip. "Matt," she said and looked over at her sister. "That's him right?"

"Yes," Miranda nodded.

"Well, we're at two out of three cocks going off so far, let's make it three. Matt, I dare you to come in Sarah's ass."

Matt groaned, and even though she started grinding harder with her hips, Sarah looked over her shoulder at her sister. "Really?" she asked.

"Yeah, really, Miss 'Go get a Facial,'" Tiff said. She stepped up to them and reached under Sarah, putting her hand on Matt's nuts and massaging him. "Come on, Matty. Give Sarah a nice little cream filling."

"Huuunnguh!" Matt moaned, and I looked away before I got locked into watching him come.

Miranda is where I ended up looking, and I saw she was looking back at me, and I immediately got a weird feeling in my chest. We had been flirting hard through the game, and I'd been crushing on her throughout our friendship. But now she was naked, over there, and I was over here in the chair cuddling with a mostly-naked Nicole.

And yet, Miranda didn't look mad? She just met my eyes and smiled. Then she surreptitiously raised her phone and took a picture of me holding Nicole, and my phone pinged with a text. She'd sent it to me?

"There it is," Tiff was crooning to Matt. "Nice job there, buddy. Now, keep the game moving, pick a name."

It took Tiff a couple of tries, but Matt finally came out of his orgasm stupor and sat up, holding Sarah to him with an arm around her waist, and reached into the bowl. He didn't read out the name, but he showed it to Sarah and put it back. Then he leaned forward and whispered to her, and Sarah nodded.

Then he looked over at Nicole and I, and I knew that it was his turn to get some sort of revenge on Nicole.

"Sarah," he said. "I dare you to go eat out Nicole."

Well, that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I thought. Maybe Matt had decided to take it easy on Nicole since he ended up getting what he wanted - or maybe he was playing a long game. Matt wasn't as cutthroat as Nicole in competition, but he wasn't a slouch either.

Nicole stirred in my arms. "Well, I guess this is happening now," she said. She stood up and motioned for me to move, so I did and she sat back down, stripping off her jeans and thong from her leg. Her pussy was flushed still, and as she spread her legs I got my first good look at it from the front and could see she was still slick.

Sarah, meanwhile, had disengaged from Matt's softening cock and crawled around the coffee table in the middle of the sitting area, licking her lips as she approached.

I couldn't help myself and I leaned down, surprising Nicole as I tilted her face up by the chin and kissed her. She tensed for a moment, then leaned into it and our tongues slid against each other before I stepped back to make room for Sarah.

The redhead looked drunk, though I had to guess it was more cockdrunk than alcohol, and she said something quietly to Nicole as she moved close to the smaller girl's pussy. Nicole nodded, and Sarah moved in, quickly driving her tongue into Nicole.

"Ffffuck," Nicole moaned softly and closed her eyes.

"John," Miranda said quietly and motioned me over to sit next to her again on the swing bench.

Matt and Tom were both watching Sarah's ass as she set to work on Nicole, and Tiff went back into the house to fetch herself another beer.

"Hey," I said, taking my original seat.

Miranda immediately shifted, raising her feet up and over me so that her legs were tented over mine, cuddling close over my lap without actually sitting on it. She hugged her knees, leaning close, and looked into my eyes. "Hey," she said. "How was it?"

"It was... really good," I said. "And weird, because it's Nicole. But really, really good."

She smiled, playful and shy, and it was the shy part that threw me. Miranda wasn't really a shy girl, not that she was usually in a naked group of sexual escapades either, but so far she hadn't been this way through the game either. "You two look good together," she said. "I thought it was really fucking hot when she was sucking your cock. The facefucking was less sensual, but seeing you take her? That was..." she shivered like she had a chill. "It was just so erotic."

"Miranda, I- Well, I don't know where this is going," I said. "I sort of thought we were circling each other. I was hoping, at least." Now I was the one acting all shy, just like fucking always. "You know what? Fuck it, this night is insane. Miranda, I've been crushing on you since we met, but it either wasn't the right time or I didn't think you would be interested. Did having sex with Nicole ruin that?"

Miranda chewed on her bottom lip for a moment, flushing more than when Sarah had pulled off her pants and started licking her. "John, I've kind of had a crush on you, too. Not like, I was pining after you or anything, but like a low simmer of interest. Up until tonight, I always thought you just weren't interested in me as more than a friend."

"Wait, you thought I friend-zonedyou?" I asked.

She shrugged. "I don't know. You were always really nice, but never hit on me. Most guys make a pass at me in the first ten minutes if they're interested - you were just my friend."

"I'm an idiot," I shook my head.

"Well, if you are then I am too," Miranda said.

"So what about-?" I glanced over at Nicole.

"Well, that's... John, I'm being serious when I said I thought you fucking Nicole was hot," Miranda said. She took my hand in hers and brought it down between us, curling my fingers to touch her pussy. She was wet - very wet. "I think maybe I'm kind of a voyeur. And watching you fuck Nicole got me really turned on. And I think maybe I'd want to watch you fuck her... more."

"Yeah?" I asked, my heart beating hard in my chest..

She bit her lip again and nodded, her eyes glimmering in the lights as we both silently felt the sexual tension peaking between us.

"Alright, bitches," Tiff declared, coming out of the house, polishing off a bottle of beer with another in her other hand. "Sarah, did you pick yet?"