The Arts Ardane 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I want to do more than talk," Devan said in a husky, passion-laden whisper.

"Are you sure you want to?"

The question was surely only for Devan's benefit, because his arousal was obvious in his manner and the evidence of his erection showing through his trousers, "Gods yes Serhan, I want you."

They leaned in and kissed again simultaneously, and Devan began to tug at the hem of his shirt. She moaned into the kiss as her fingers ran over his rippled abdominal muscles. He broke from the kiss and pulled his shirt off, any self-control he may have been exhibiting now utterly drained away.

Devan ran her hands over his bare chest, his well-defined muscles twitching from her touch. She twirled a finger through his small triangle of chest hair, then leaned back and started slowly popping the buttons on her top.

Serhan stroked her leg and watched with rapt attention as each button revealed a little more of her soft skin. When the third button came undone, Devan's breasts popped free of the cloth, the rock-hard nipples pointing straight at Serhan. Devan unhooked the last three buttons much more quickly, letting the cloth pool to the floor behind her with a shrug of her shoulders.

He reached out and cupped her breasts in his hands, causing Devan to moan and let her head loll back. The action also thrust her breasts forward toward him slightly, and he rubbed her nipples with his fingers in response.

Devan pulled him close and kissed him again, her breasts pressed firmly against his chest. When she pulled away from the kiss this time, she used the hands that were on his cheeks to guide his head down to her breasts.

He needed little guidance, suckling her left nipple between his lips only a second after she indicated her desire. He looked up into her eyes as he teased both her erect buds with his lips and tongue. Devan gasped quietly in pleasure, from both the feeling and the intensity of the passion in his eyes.

Devan reached down and pressed her hand between his legs as he continued to send electric pulses shooting through her whole body with his practiced mouth. She moaned deeply as she traced the line of the bulge in his trousers with her finger. He was ever bit as big as the last man she had been with, and she remembered very well how good he had felt buried deep inside her.

After a few rubs of Devan's fingers over his member, Serhan released her nipple for a moment to stand and remove his now quite constrictive trousers and underpants.

His cock throbbed inches from Devan's face, and she couldn't have resisted if she wanted to. She wrapped her hand around the shaft; still leaving a long expanse uncovered both above and below, and started slowly rasping her hand over his flesh. With a look up into his eyes, she smiled and kissed the head of his cock.

He laid his hands on her shoulders with a growl of pleasure, one that intensified in the next moment as Devan's lips wrapped around him.

She sucked on just the purple head, swirling her tongue over it, while continuing to rasp her hand over his shaft. A drop of pre-cum oozing from him caused her to shiver when its flavor filled her mouth.

She had only taken this to its ultimate conclusion once, and the first drop he offered made her all the more hungry for him to explode in her mouth. That desire was warring with another inside her, however, and the other was quickly winning. Her pussy was dripping, aching to be filled, and refused to be ignored. At last, she could bear the intense heat of her need no longer, and let him slip from her mouth.

Devan stood up next to him and raised a finger before her face, instructing him to wait a second. She worked her fingers in the gestures of a spell, speaking the words in the spidery language of magic. When she finished the words, she laid her hand over her tummy and looked. She could see a cool blue glow beneath her hand, and moaned in anticipation knowing what that meant.

He looked a little confused, but it was all forgotten when she jerked her skirt down off her hips and kissed him harder than she had yet this night. She kissed her way toward his ear and whispered, "My spell says I can't get pregnant now. I want you to cum with me Serhan, take me, please."

Serhan's eyes were immediately drawn to the closely cropped patch of flame-red hair between her legs. When her words finally registered, he looked back up into her eyes, his own eyes wide with wonder, "Inside you?"

"Yes, so deep inside me," she whispered breathlessly, reaching out and stroking his throbbing member with one hand. Devan then began to kneel down and lean back, begging him with her eyes. When her back reached the blanket below, she parted her legs and ran a finger along the glistening part of her labia moaning, "Please Serhan, I need it."

He snapped out of his trance of anticipation, seeming to realize it was only his continuing hesitation that was keeping him from fulfilling the very desire he anticipated. He dropped to his knees between her parted legs and edged forward until he was poised at her entrance. She parted her lips slightly with her fingers and moaned, "I can't wait, please don't make me wait."

There was only the slightest evidence of youthful inexperience as he penetrated her, getting the angle wrong only once before the flared head of his cock slid between her slick lips and inside her.

A long, low moan erupted from Devan as she felt him push against her walls. Her muscles contracted and trapped him about half inside her at first, but after a gasp and a pair of quick explosive breaths, she relaxed enough to allow his long cock to fully enter her.

Serhan groaned, and a quavering gasp erupted from Devan as her body quivered beneath him. A much louder, higher-pitched gasp escaped her as he withdrew and then pushed back into her depths.

Devan looked down, watching as Serhan's shaft pumped in and out of her, coated in a creamy sheath of her wetness. He was alternating between watching her breasts bounce under his thrusts, the look of ecstasy on her face, and the same fascinating sight of his pussy-slick cock thrusting into her depths.

Devan had never felt her inner fires surge so quickly. He was just slightly thicker than the biggest of the two men she had been with before, and the regular rhythm with which he stroked her revealed a level of experience she certainly had not felt before. It almost felt as though she literally had a fire within her, a hot sensation that was slowly spreading from her depths throughout her body.

She gasped with every powerful thrust of his hips that drove his steel home within her. When he withdrew to thrust again, every indrawn breath she took had a high-pitched squeal of pleasure within it.

Soon her breathing outpaced his thrusts as the heat within her reached an almost painful intensity. Her eyes opened wide as she experienced a sensation as if she was hovering off the pallet, suspended in the air for a moment. Her ears seemed to close and she could hear the fast pace of her own heartbeat echoing within them.

Then the hot pressure which had built up inside her was released, every ounce of the energy surging toward her sex in a rush as she came. She screamed her pleasure to the roof for a moment, and then her body contracted, pulling her head and shoulders up off the pallet as the scream continued.

She sucked in a breath and then screamed, "Yes, yes, yes," as another rolling wave of climax gripped her body. When she opened her eyes, she could see a strain in Serhan's face. He gripped her thighs hard and started slamming his cock even harder into her. Devan's upper body dropped to the pallet once more, and her screams turned to staccato yelps as he pounded her.

With a growled scream of release, Serhan slammed into her depths one final time. Devan loosed a loud moan as she felt his seed spurting into her, bringing a delightful, rapidly spreading warmth with it. She lay her hands over her mound and tummy, continuing to moan, closing her eyes and shuddering from the intensity of her orgasm and the incredible feeling of Serhan's hot cream filling her full.

Serhan leaned forward, gasping for breath. Every twitch of his cock within her caused Devan's walls to contract around him, which in turn caused him to throb powerfully. The chain reaction continued for several moments before it began to die down.

He pulled from her with a loud gasp, and then collapsed next to the still quivering Devan. Both were having trouble catching their breath, and so they lay in silence save for their gasps for long minutes.

At long last, Devan was able to regain control of her voice, "Serhan I love...d it." She barely caught the near slip and corrected it just in time. She had almost said, "I love you," and that was the last thing she was ready for at the moment, regardless of how wonderful she felt.

"I can't... can't believe how good it felt to cum inside you."

"Mmmm, me too. It’s so warm," Devan moaned, and then put her fingers between her legs to gather up a dollop of their mingled juices that was seeping from inside her. She brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked them clean with a shiver, the taste so intense it spread a chill through her for a moment. The chill was rapidly pushed away by the still glowing warmth in her belly, however.

Devan turned toward one of the dingy windows, thinking she had seen a glimpse of movement there. She stared for a few moments, and then decided it was her imagination. At this point, she didn't care if anyone saw her lying naked with Serhan's cum dripping from her anyway.

Serhan rolled over on his back, and Devan noticed he was still about half hard, "Can you go again?"

He shrugged and said, "I don't know, I've never tried."

Devan's face broke out in a wicked smile, "You never know what you can do until you try."

With that, she leaned over him and engulfed his cock in her mouth. She moaned as the first stroke of her lips cleaned their juices from him, drawing a loud gasp from him. Her head bobbed rapidly over his lap, and she moaned in delight as she felt him start to surge to full hardness once more.

As soon as he was fully hard again, Devan released him and got up on her hands and knees, "Take me!"

Serhan let out a short grunting moan and moved behind her. He used his hand to guide his cock to her entrance and pushed inside her with a single thrust.

"Oh YES," she gasped as he once again filled her with his wonderfully thick erection. Every thrust of his hips caused Devan's breasts to swing, and she growled her pleasure as he stoked her fires once more.

Devan felt one of his hands release its grip on her hips, and then felt a gentle smack on her ass, "Mmmm yeah, I like that."

Serhan chuckled and spanked her ass again, a little harder this time, "Oh yes, take me," Devan growled.

He gave her a few more spanks, the last one reaching a point where it was almost painful, and then gripped her hip once more. When his hand closed on her, he started slamming home into her depths even harder.

He was hitting her even deeper than before now, and the feeling caused Devan's eyes to roll up in her head as she moaned, "Oh, oh yes, don't stop! I'm almost there! Don't stop! Oh, harder, please harder!"

Serhan adjusted his stance slightly, spreading his knees a bit farther apart, and managed to do as she asked. The speed and power of his thrusts actually caused her hands to slide forward slightly, and she barely managed to maintain her balance.

"Oh yes, I'm going to cum," she gasped out, and then exploded into orgasm. She let her hands slide forward and her upper body rest on the pallet as she screamed in release. The change in angle caused his still rapidly thrusting shaft to hit her in new places, and her scream spiked higher even as did the power of her climax.

The tight grip of Devan's pleasure released her slightly, and she rose back up onto her hands once more. She turned to look back at Serhan, flipping her hair out of her face, "Oh YES! Take me; I want to feel you cum in my pussy again!"

Serhan let out an animal growl and smiled, "You're going to get it. Damn your pussy feels so good!"

"Mmmm give it to me!"

Devan's pleasure was once more mounting under his assault, and she watched his face as he continued to pound her. They were both dripping with sweat now, and loud slapping sounds echoed through the building as their flesh clashed together.

"Here it... Ahhh!" Serhan gasped as his balls tightened, squeezing jets of hot cream into Devan's warm embrace once more. When the heat of the first spurt exploded within her, Devan's orgasm followed. For long seconds, neither of them could do anything but gasp as their bodies twitched from the electric pulses of pleasure running through them, then Devan's strength drained from her and she collapsed to the pallet. Serhan collapsed atop her as well, still buried deep inside her.

Devan started to fidget slightly a short while later, and Serhan pulled his almost completely soft member from her with a gasp. He lay down next to her and she rolled over on her back. They looked at each other smiling for a few minutes, just basking in the afterglow. Serhan was obviously starting to get drowsy, and had difficulty keeping his eyes open.

Devan rose up to her knees and patted his cheek, "Wake up sleepy head. You should probably clean up and I need to go pee."

He sat up as Devan stood up, "What if someone sees you?"

Devan shivered and smiled at him, "You know; I really don't care at the moment."

He laughed and started to look around for something he could use to wipe off the slippery juices coating him. Devan walked outside the small run-down dwelling and squatted to pee. Her eyebrows rose when she saw how much cum was dripping from her as she did it, "Oh my," she muttered and then chuckled.

When she walked back in the building, Serhan was staring at her with a wide smile. She smiled back and strutted toward him, snatching the semi-clean rag he had used to wipe the evidence of their lovemaking from his member. She rubbed it over her outer lips gently, just trying to get the biggest part of the sticky cream off her. The rag wasn't *that* clean, and she didn't feel comfortable touching her pussy with it more than necessary. The next time she did this, she decided that she was bringing her own blanket, and her own rag to clean up.

"I should probably get home, my folks were worried enough about me leaving tonight," Serhan explained as he bent to pick up his clothes.

"Erin will probably be worrying about me to."

"Who is Erin?"

"A friend here in town, I'm staying with her tonight," Devan explained as she bent to retrieve her own clothes. When she looked back at Serhan as she spoke, she saw him staring with a smile at her bottom as she bent. She chuckled and spanked her ass, drawing a laugh from him.

"So you don't have to go all the way home tonight?"

Devan shook her head, "No, I don't have far to walk at all really. I'll be fine; she lives on this side of town."

Serhan tugged on his shirt and straightened his clothing, "I probably should hurry home, if you're sure you'll be fine?"

"I'll be fine, but don't go running off until I've gotten a kiss."

He waited while she finished dressing, then walked over to her and enfolded her in his arms. They kissed deeply, for the first time without heat of desire for each other behind it. That need had been sated for the moment, and it allowed Devan to feel something a little different. It scared her a little, because she had been hurt once before, but at the moment, it felt right.

They left together holding hands as they walked, parting with another kiss when their paths diverged. Devan had almost reached Erin's house when she noticed something odd about the way her spell component bag was hanging.

Opening it, she found that the small amber rod she kept there was missing, "Damn, I must have dropped it when I was getting undressed."

Devan sighed and turned around, heading back toward the run-down building where she and Serhan had made love.

Something caught Devan's attention off in the darkness as she neared the structure. She could have sworn she saw something moving, but after staring for a minute or two, she decided it must have been her imagination, or some animal.

She kept her fingers wrapped tightly around a small packet of bat guano, ready to hurl a fireball, just in case.

Devan found her amber rod exactly where she had expected to, lying on the floor near the pallet she had shared with Serhan. She giggled and blushed a little when she saw the enormous wet spot on the blanket, not having paid enough attention to notice it earlier.

This time, the movement she saw outside the window was accompanied by the sound of a twig breaking. Devan stood perfectly still, staring at the window and the door both equally, now becoming frightened and wondering who or what was following her.

~~~~~~~~~
* . . . *
~~~~~~~~~

"I believe that fulfills our bargain? You saw me take her, I trust?"

Coins clinked, "Yes, I underestimated you and overestimated her, okay?"

"I underestimated her; she fucks like a bitch in heat! I may just have to keep fucking her until the next wager."

Outside the door, Devan fumed. She had finally grown tired of standing in the dilapidated house waiting for whatever was stalking her and went outside. She had seen nothing, but she had heard faint sounds coming from the storage shed, like the sound of an old rusty-hinged door opening. She had recognized Serhan's voice the moment he spoke.

She was just about to kick the door open and claw his eyes out when she heard the sound of a twig snapping behind her.

Devan spun and saw a man in a dark cloak behind her, holding a knife, "You a pretty one. Maybe you be nice and I not have to cut your throat first?"

Fear and revulsion both warred in Devan's gut. When the man took a step toward her, she spat out the words of the magic missile spell.

The man's eyes went wide and he growled when the missiles slammed into him. He staggered slightly, and Devan ran back toward the house. When she turned to look, the killer was running toward her with his knife upraised. Reaching into her silken bag, she pulled out the first thing she found, some peppercorns.

Quickly intoning a spell, she hurled the peppercorns toward the approaching man. They transformed into small fireballs in flight, and knocked the man to his knees when they exploded against his chest.

Now more angry than afraid, Devan pulled out the amber rod she had retrieved only a short while before, as well as a small tuft of rabbit fur. While the killer tried to rise, she spoke the words of the lightning bolt spell and rubbed the fur over the rod.

He almost got to his feet when the lightning bolt struck and hurled him backward several feet. He lay on the grass, his cloak smoking, and his knife hurled a dozen or more feet away.

Devan started the chant again, pointing the rod at the prostrate form on the ground, but not finishing the spell. She saw his chest rise and fall, and knew he was alive. She kicked at him, rod still aimed and ready with only the last word of the spell to speak. He groaned slightly, and that was all.

The door to the storage shed opened then, and Serhan came out. He ran over to her quickly, and put his hand on her arm, "Devan? What are you doing here, are you alright?"

Devan turned and scowled at him, then brought her knee up hard into his groin. His breath exploded from him and he dropped to his knees coughing. Another young man, whose name Devan couldn't remember, was peeking out from the storage shed. She scowled at him too and he put his hands up before him in a defensive gesture.