All Comments on 'The Battered Lamp Ch. 08'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SabatakiSabatakiover 2 years ago

Better and better, you're killing me with the cliffhangers. Don't go all Robert Jordan before you finish this series. So, lot's of vitamins, quintuple vax, full body hazmat suit while outdoors, and say a prayer to St. fauci at least once a day, lol.. Great writing, and an enjoyable read even without the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Christy needs to get hit with the"Karma Train"

RiseOneRiseOneover 2 years ago

Damn, I want to see Christy get consequences. I wish Kyle would get so angry with her, he'd dump her.

x_apathyx_apathyover 2 years ago

Don't like where this is going. If the genie is killed or 'forced', for lack of a better word, the story is going to lose it's already diminishing appeal (to me).

Bamm2797Bamm2797over 2 years ago
The cliffhangers are killing me

Please don’t do like other authors, make things right. I love all the story’s so far but I like things to end on a good note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope that you have BRITNEY kill all of the witch's.

I hope you let her rip's Christy's HEART out and hands it to her.

Please let me know. (rjb49@bellsouth.net)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm actually getting tired of Kyle and Fatima bullying people into the herem. Unlike the others I don't see Christy in the wrong here at all. A malignant entity has attacked her boyfriend and his family the Djinn has to go, Fatima is the one who needs karma thinking she could manipulate a Djinn .

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

Where was Brittany when Aaliyah needed her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This series started out well, but I think the sex scenes are beginning to get in the way of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, it is really getting to me that I don't understand the biological relationship between Kyle and Faiza. You say she is "his mother", but said she slips into "her role as his surrogate mother", and have previously said she is like a mother to him. Which calls into question his actual biological relationship not just with her but with Fatima. Super confusing, hopefully it gets explained.

BadofboneBadofboneover 2 years ago

Why does the MC have no back bone?

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Hhhmmmmmm....Christy did the evil deed and subdued Aaliyah...C is gonna pay for that, I have a feeling...and NOT in a good way...

Ms (Professor) Franklin...she is gonna get it, too!! (Britney to the rescue, taking Christycs place as the 4th warrior?? I prophesied this after last chapter...??!!)

Kyle is learning his lesson about the 'force's thing; AND, he made Fatima apologize to Aaliyah...too bad other readers cannot be patient as a lot of us seem to be!d

**5**Stars for the story...you end the chapters 'just right's...ready to read the next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a load of rubbish :-(

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

now THAT was a sexy ending to the chapter. Wow... Sadly, the story over all is "ok". It has a lot of promise, but is jumbled and all over the place as if you're getting yourself off as you write, and in the excitement are kind of just flailing. Like a teen discovering sex. lol

It's not "Bad", so please dont get me wrong, it just could use more development and perhaps editing. There is potential for a really great tale, but it seems like the sex is becoming almost the dullest part. Not a horrible part, just duller than the rest. But yes, this saga has some SERIOUS potential with a bit of rewriting/fleshing out at a slower pace. Given how many chapters you write in stories, it might not hurt to must make longer chapters. Fewer if you need too, as long as you fully flesh your ideas out. Anyway, keep writing!

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

The writing is too immature. Too over-the-top, too ridiculous. Less is more, tone it down some. I'm checking out of this story, which is a shame, because it has potential.

HilbilyblueHilbilyblueover 1 year ago

I have read quite a few of your stories and you have potential but . Your pacing needs a little work. And I've noticed you a an issue with maintaining tone. Tone of your story and characters. But over all your concepts and ideals are very good.

202GE202GE9 months ago

"His harem needed to focus on their school work." That's no kind of harem that's just fantasy. The plot and story line are intriguing but the liaisons and interactions are incredulous. Thanks very much for sharing this story with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES