The Beach Resort

Story Info
His first time is a volleyball captain.
2.4k words
4.56
30.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone this is the first time I'm writing a story. I would really like you to enjoy this and tell me what you think about it. All characters are at least 18 years old.

The summer that came immediately after I finished high school was one of the most memorable ones of my life. My best friend Mark and I decided to spend quality time together at a beach resort before we had to leave for college. The first four days were really interesting, but I soon got tired of the different girls flocking around Mark and I got jealous every night having to listen to them moaning as they pleasured each other on Mark's bed at the other end of our cabin room.I wished to enjoy the same amount of female attention but I was just too awkward to get something like that going.

Two days later, I settled into my routine watching the beach with a pair of binoculars from a secluded vantage point I had chosen when I spotted a group of about 25-30 people playing gathered around a beach volleyball court. I was delighted to finally find something I'm really interested in and I skipped over to join a small group of spectators. I was beginning to enjoy the game when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder. I turned and was a little stunned to see who it was. She looked a few inches taller than me, presumably 5'9 with red hair packed into a ponytail and penetrating green eyes. She was wearing a blue two piece bikini, with the top part exposing a ample amount of cleavage.

"Hey" she flashed a radiant smile.

"Oh... hi" I replied, quite caught offguard.

"I'm Chelsea. My partner pulled a muscle and I was wondering if you could join me for the next game." I became more nervous in an instant. I was above average as far as volleyball is concerned but I couldn't bear the thought of messing up in front of this crowd and my beautiful partner-to-be. "It's okay if you're not..."

"I'm Ethan" I said quickly "I'll play"

I followed Chelsea self consciously onto the makeshift court, stylishly eyeing her shapely ass and well toned thighs.

"It's best of three sets, 21 points per set" Chelsea explained "the losing team is replaced"

"Alright" I replied "Let's do this"

I started with a few blunders but I gradually grew into the game. Chelsea seemed to be really good and we linked up well to win the first game from a set down. That first win gave us momentum and we started knocking other teams out quite easily. We had the most wins by the time everyone stopped playing by late evening. Someone brought out some chilled beers and a little party began. I grabbed a bottle and found a secluded spot to sit and enjoy the view of the party.

"I thought you already left" I turned to see Chelsea behind me. She plopped down on the sand beside me.

"Well I decided to stay back to enjoy the party for a while" I said.

"That's well deserved after your performance" she replied "most of those girls we beat just won the National College Championships"

"Really?"

"Yeah. The beach is part of our title celebrations"

I stared at Chelsea with astonishment. She just smiled.

"That's incredible" I said "congratulations"

"Thank you"

The awkward silence I've always dreaded descended on us quickly. I racked my brain in vain for something to say before Chelsea came to the rescue.

"So who did you come to the beach with?"

"My friend" I replied "He's very busy with a lot of girls right now so I'm practically stuck here alone"

"You should come to my cabin then. It's the first in the VIP section" Chelsea said "I could introduce you to my team-mates. They would like to meet you too."

"Sure" I replied. One of the girls came to drag Chelsea away then and I never saw her till the party ended a couple of hours later. I stumbled back to my cabin and was immediately greeted with the gagging and slurping sounds and Mark's groans filled the room. I closed the door and headed out of the cabin, knowing for sure that I might implode from pent up arousal if I stayed. I remembered Chelsea's invite and instantly headed to her cabin.

The VIP cabins were bigger than the single bedroom and bathroom Mark and I got. According to what I read on the resort's website they had two rooms with two queen sized bed each and a standard kitchen and bathroom. Chelsea's cabin seemed quiet but I still tried my luck. Less than a minute later the door opened and Chelsea was there with that radiant smile from the afternoon. She was now wearing a sleeveless top and a bum short that did a good job of showing off her ass.

"Come on in" she held the door open for me before leading me to her bedroom "My room-mate's not in yet. Still partying I guess"

"I would party all summer if I won the national championships too" I chuckled.

"You want something to drink?"

"I had enough at the party" I replied. My eyes fell on an easel near the window. "You paint?"

"Whenever I have the chance to" Chelsea replied "Come check out what I was painting before you came in." I followed her to the easel to see an almost complete painting of a couple kissing on a beach.

"It's really beautiful" I said "It has a sentimental feel to it too"

"Well I mostly paint things from my most remarkable memories" she said.

"Let me guess then" I said "This beach reminds you of a moment you shared with your boyfriend"

"Ex boyfriend" Chelsea corrected and I couldn't help but notice the sad look on her face. I felt bad instantly.

"I'm sorry for bringing that up" I apologised.

"No its fine"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

"What happened?" I asked after a moment of hesitation.

"Well being the captain and the star player of the volleyball team has its downside" she replied "Jack and I barely spent anytime together due to my responsibilities. We grew apart and we finally agreed to break up."

I heaved a sigh, unsure of what to say.

"It's fine if you don't say anything" Chelsea placed a hand on my shoulder. I glanced at her face and we just remained like that for a few seconds, staring into each others eyes. I don't know if it was the effect of the beer but I did something I never had the courage to do before then. I leaned forward and kissed Chelsea lightly on the lips. I pulled back almost immediately.

"I'm very sorry" I began to apologize frantically but Chelsea cut me short with a kiss of her own. I recovered from my surprise within a few seconds and responded in the same feverish manner she did. I felt her tongue prodding at my lips and I immediately gave in, engaging our tongues in a hot, wet wrestling contest. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled Chelsea's body into mine. I felt the soft swells of her breasts on my chest as I reached up to run my fingers through her silky red hair. I kissed my way eagerly down her neck and Chelsea responded by gasping in my ears. I let my hand slide down her face all the way to her chest and across it. I could feel she wasn't wearing a bra. Still sucking on her neck, I cupped her right breast, half expecting her to stop me but she didn't. I felt the weight of her breast, also feeling her nipple harden. I rolled the nipple gently between my fingers through the fabric of her top, eliciting another gasp from Chelsea. She pulled the hem of my top and lifted it over my head before she backed me up slowly and pushed me onto the bed. She climbed over me and kissed me again, rubbing her crotch against my now erect cock. Chelsea kissed her way onto my neck, my chest and then my stomach. She lingered on my belly button for a while before pulling off my shorts in one swift motion. My cock sprang into the open air, pointing straight up like a flagpole. Chelsea wrapped one warm hand around the base of the shaft while using the thumb of the other hand to smear the steadily oozing precum around the head, sending jolts of electric pleasure throughout my body. She kissed the head of my cock before engulfing part of the shaft into the warmth of her mouth. She flicked her tongue against the base of the head and I jerked my hips forward involuntarily in response to the sudden sensation, forcing the whole length of my cock into her mouth. Chelsea gagged only a little before she started bobbing her up and down the length of my cock, swirling her tongue around the head while also stroking my balls with her left hand. I curled my toes inwards as different sensations coursed through my body and I soon began to feel pressure growing in my groin, coupled with a tingling sensation in my balls.

"I'm going to cum" I warned Chelsea but she just kept at what she was doing, driving me ever closer to the edge. She released my cock from her mouth just as I was about to explode. I sat up, a little bit breathless from my near orgasm when Chelsea kissed me with increased fervour. I barely had time to respond before she broke the kiss. She stared into my eyes, the radiance and sweetness behind hers replaced by intense hazy lust.

"I want you to fuck me now" she said in an almost guttural voice. Those six words had to be the best I've ever heard. I felt the adrenaline already flowing in my bloodstream increase and memories of relentless research on female anatomy flooded my mind. I placed Chelsea on her back and spread her legs, revealing her neatly trimmed mound. I kissed her inner thighs, making my way down each thigh slowly before setting my sights on her womanhood. Her musky scent filled my nostrils as I licked up and down her swollen pussy lips with just the tip of my tongue. Chelsea cooed softly and she started shifting her hips to gain more contact. Her cooing became a sudden gasp as my tongue found the little nub just above her slit. Realizing I've hit the jackpot, I showered more attention on the sensitive little member, earning ecstatic moans from Chelsea. I licked her clit in different patterns, occasionally lapping at her pussy lips with the length of my tongue before returning and flicking rapidly at her clit. After a few minutes of this routine, I closed my lips over her pussy and sucked her slit into my mouth. With her clit trapped between my lips, I rubbed at it with my tongue, jamming a finger in her slit at the same time.

"Oh God" Chelsea whispered as her body stiffened. I continued to flick away at her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her pussy. Chelsea grasped the back of my head and pulled me tighter against her wet lips. Her moaning grew so loud that I was afraid someone would come from the next cabin to see what's going on.

"Don't fucking stop" She growled as I slowed down a little bit, removing my finger from her pussy. I picked up pace with my tongue, slathering her clit with gentle, rapid pressure. "Oh God. Yes" she moaned in response. I threw caution to the wind and reinserted my finger, sliding it in and out at the same speed I was licking her clit. I could feel her body tense around me.

"Just like that Ethan" she moaned "I'm going to cum. I'm going to..." Chelsea gritted her teeth as her body shook, the walls of her pussy clenching around my finger. I raised up my head to look at her. Her eyes were shut tight as she rode her orgasm. I smiled lightly, truly amazed that I got her to cum. She opened her eyes just then and smiled back at me before she sat up. She kissed me softly on the lips.

"That was really good" she said "but I want you to stick that big cock of yours in me right now." She turned around in front of me and placed herself on all fours. I knelt behind her, readying my hard member when I paused as a realisation hit me. Chelsea wiggled her ass backwards, trying to impale herself on my cock but I held her waist.

"What is it?" she glanced back confused.

"I don't have a condom on me" I replied.

"Oh that" she smiled "Don't worry. I'm on the pill and I haven't had sex in months."

With that she grabbed my cock and guided it through her wet folds. I groaned, surprised at how warm and wet it felt inside her pussy. I grabbed her hips and pulled her body back onto me and thrust the full length of my cock deep inside of her. I savoured the way the walls of her pussy slid effortlessly around my cock. We began to work up a rhythm of my cock sliding in and out of her. Chelsea began pushing back against me, whimpering softly with every stroke. I rolled her nipples between my fingers.

"Oh yeah Ethan" she moaned "Fuck me just like that." Hearing my name like that turned me on than I already was and I felt the tingling pleasure of orgasm build rapidly.

"I'm cumming" I warned Chelsea while thrusting inside of her at a slightly increased pace.

"Yeah baby. Cum for me" she replied "I'm cumming for you too." I took a few more hard strokes, feeling her pussy clench around my cock before the tingle of the orgasm overtook me. I reached for Chelsea's slit from the front and located her clit. I began making circles on it rapidly with my index finger. Suddenly she stiffened and then shuddered. Her pussy clenched on my cock and that was enough to push me over the edge. I held tight onto Chelsea's hips and curled my toes as the orgasm ripped through me. I felt my cock swell and shoot out wad after wad of hot cum inside Chelsea. We collapsed beside each other, trying to regain our breath as we recovered from our respective orgasms.

"You were really wonderful Ethan" Chelsea said still breathless "I've never felt this good in a very long time."

I didn't say anything back. Instead I grinned at the ceiling, savoring the first few minutes after the loss of my virginity before I wandered into dreamland.