The Best Time Is After the Party

Story Info
After the party with my wife's friend.
2k words
4.2
27.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had a few friends over for a little party and we were all drinking and having a good time. We were playing games that involved asking questions about sexual experiences, preferences, fantasies, and dislikes. Everyone was enjoying the question and finding some answers surprising.

I was really surprised by some of the answers that one of my wife's friends, Andrea, was giving. She's always been kind of shy and always thought she was modest and reserved. Never thought she would say things like she enjoyed anal or being completely submissive for the right person. So, I was clearly intrigued.

I've always found Andrea attractive. She is about 5'2" 160lbs with shoulder length blonde hair, 34C tits with a great ass. Most of the time I would see her in leggings and a t-shirt or sweater, and she always looks good but tonight she decided to wear a skirt with a nice sweater, and she looked amazing. I tried not to stare too much. It might be important for me to tell you that at this point in our relationship, my wife and I were not intimate very often, if at all.

It was about 1am when the other guests left but Andrea had a few drinks and wanted some coffee before leaving. My wife being a light weight when it comes to drinking, felt nauseous and tired so she asked if I would stay up with Andrea till, she was comfortable to drive home, I tried not to sound too eager when I accepted. So, my wife headed to bed as I put on some coffee.

When the coffee was ready, I poured 2 cups and headed to the living room where Andrea was looking though another of our games. She asked if I was surprised at some of her answers because she saw the expression on my face when she would answer. I said I was pleasantly surprised and she suggested we keep asking questions from the game to pass the time.

First question: Would you or have you cheated on someone?

I answered no, she answered yes. I was dumfounded and asked for details. Grinning, she told me the game said we had to answer honestly not explain our answers. To which I reluctantly agreed.

We kept going with the questions, laughing, sometimes surprised. Questions from favorite sexual position, do you spit or swallow, would you involve food items, are you into BDSM and so on. We were sitting side by side so we could both read the questions. She would grab my arm sometimes while laughing and my hand would sometimes land on her leg. As innocent as it was it was the most touching I have had in a while, I felt my cock twitch a few times.

We went through the entire deck of questions. I told her that I was pleasantly surprised at her answers and that I guess I really didn't know her as much as I thought. She asked if I thought any less of her and I said no, she was even more alluring than before. She then asked if I was truthful in all my answers. I told her that I was truthful. She asked if I meant it when I answered I would try to give someone a blowjob in the right setting and I did. She said she never expected something like that from me and she thought that was kind of hot.

We started talking about things we've done and fantasies. We were sitting so close her tits kept rubbing up against my arm, I could feel her hard nipples on my arm which cause some blood to really start flowing to my cock, making it noticeable in my pants. I eventually admitted that I thought she was very attractive and loved what she was wearing. She stood up and twirled which caused her skirt to lift enough for me to see her black panties hugging the bottom of her ass cheeks, I wanted to see more. My cock was now straining against my jeans. I guess she twirled too much and made herself dizzy because she fell right in my lap. She apologized but didn't move right away, she moved her ass around just slightly before moving back beside me. I was embarrassed cause there is no way she could not tell I had a hard on. It must have showed on my face because she told me not to be embarrassed. She then told me that she knew my wife and I weren't having sex and she couldn't believe that. I told her it wasn't for lack of wanting to.

She placed her hand on my leg and said that if she had a cock like that at home, she'd always be cumming on it. As she finished speaking, she looked down and went to take her hand away as if she regretted saying it. I put my hand on her bare thigh while lifting her chin with my other. I told her that was most likely the sexiest thing anyone has ever said to me. I leaned in and kissed her, which she eagerly reciprocated. As we furiously kissed, I brought my hand up and grabbed her breast. She proceeded to straddle me, our lips never unlocking as we taste and explore each other's mouths. We had to break our embrace but only long enough so I could remove her sweater, returning to kiss her as I undid her bra to freely play with her tits. I pulled her hair to break our embrace and pulled her body so I could lick and suck her nipples. When I nibbled on her nipple, she let out a soft sensual whimper, which I took as a sign to keep going so I started biting harder. She must have enjoyed that because she grabbed my head on both sides and was moving it from one breast to the other while slowly grinding on my cock. I was so hard I thought I was going to break through my jeans, so I let go of her hair and grabbed her ass with both hands to help her move back and forth. She started kissing and biting my neck which drives me wild, all the while I hear her faint moans and whimpers as she tries to keep them quiet. I stood up, holding her by her ass and lay her down on the couch. I put my hands on her thighs and slowly moved towards her hips grabbing the waist of her panties and start pulling them off as she lifted her ass to help. I then knelt beside her and started rubbing her clit and rolling it between my fingers, feeling how wet she had already become, while my mouth returns to lick, suck, and bite her nipples. I can hear her moan a bit louder as she squirms with excitement under my touches.

She then sits up, pulling me towards her, reaching to undo my belt and pants. She slides her hand in to find my hard, throbbing cock and gives it a squeeze then starts lightly scratching up and down my shaft with her nails. Stroking it and pulling it towards her wanting a taste, she slides down to her knees as she brings her mouth to my cock. Hungrily taking in my entire length and her nails now griping my outer thighs as she holds on, she starts giving me the most incredible blowjob I've ever had. With a good rhythm going and the tension building, she suddenly releases me, then with her tongue and those soft lips, she makes her way down to my balls, sucking and nibbling on them before returning to tease the head of my cock with her teeth as I shiver with pleasure. By now I've got 2 fingers pumping in and out of her pussy, keeping my fingers curved to reach the inner part of her clit. She starts moving side to side and takes me entirely into her mouth once again as she moans, which feels great on my cock. She climaxes so hard her body is pulsating.

As her orgasm subsides, she lets my cock out of her mouth, and I take the opportunity to fully remove my pants and shirt. I make her sit up with her ass at the edge of the couch and place her legs over my shoulders so I can lick her clit, she jumps at the first tongue stroke but then relaxes. So, I really get to work moving between her clit and fucking her with my tongue all the while rubbing small circles with my thumb on her perineum (the small part of skin between her pussy and her anus). I then lift her legs giving me access to lightly flick my tongue over her anus. Slowly adding more and more pressure until I am fucking her ass with my tongue. She reaches down and puts 2 fingers in her pussy, but it only takes a minute before she explodes into another orgasm, I see her juices flow as she removes her fingers and brings them to my lips to taste what I have just done to her.

When she comes down from her climax, I straighten my body so that I am kneeling beside the couch, my cock just at the entrance to her pussy. It is so wet I slide in no problem; it feels so good. I take it slow at first and then increase the speed of my thrusts. I grab her ass and stand up with my cock deep inside of her and turn around, so I am sitting on the couch, and she is straddling me. My hands on her hips to control the thrusting and grinding, my mouth goes back to devouring her nipples. I can't take it anymore and erupt deep inside her pussy and she just keeps rocking back and forth pulling all of my come out of my cock. She keeps going till she reaches her 3rd orgasm of the night; she lets out the most pleasurable scream of satisfaction as she collapses against me.

She gets off me and we listen to see if we woke my wife. No sound or movement coming from my room, So I dive between her legs to lap it all up. She pulls my face up to hers to kiss me and taste herself on my lips and tongue.

In that position my cock is at the entrance to her pussy once again, still being hard I thrust in slowly to which she bites my tongue Probably cause it's a little sensitive but slowly we work up to faster and faster strokes. I stop, pull out turn her around and lift her hips so I can fuck her from behind. My hands on her hips and looking down at that great ass, I can't resist but take my thumb and slowly insert it in her ass while I'm fucking her. I slowly start fucking her ass with my thumb and she responds by backing her ass up, making my cock and thumb go a little deeper. When I have a good rhythm going, I pull out my thumb, pull my cock out of her pussy and slowly enter her ass, picking up speed. I stop, roll her on her side straddling one of her legs and return to fucking her ass, I start fingering her and she erupts in a 4th orgasm. I pull out of her ass, flip her leg over so she's on her back and start stroking my cock until I come all over her pussy. She reaches down and scoops some into her hand and brings it up to her mouth to suck on her fingers. She looks up at me with a smile and ask, "bet this isn't how you saw the night going?" No, it wasn't but I wouldn't change a thing. I go grab a towel to clean her off and just at the end she uses her panties to wipe the last of our juices and hands them to me. She Tells me to keep them somewhere safe so I can remember our incredible night.

She gives me a kiss as she leaves, lifting her skirt, flashing me her ass as she walks to her car.