All Comments on 'The Best Time Is After the Party'

by dreamerfantasies

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

how old are u? r u permitted on this site. Better jack off on ur adolescent fantasies on your socks !

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Of course this deserves 1*!

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Not LW since the wife isn't involved in this. Also, while his wife is in the next room, her so-called shy friend just decides to fuck her husband, and she doesn't seem to be that drunk so that's not an excuse. And even if the husband was the type to cheat, doing that with her best friend while she's passed out was a ballsy move.

Too many things wrong here.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I dislike stories that are mainly sex and no real story or development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Have no problem with this as it is the same story we read on LW so often but the roles are just reversed. Usually, being LW, we have a wife who cheats with her husbands friend during or after some party or get together.

So rather than bombing it because a wife gets away with it I will do a middle of the road vote just for equality sake. Women's rights and all....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well bubba you had one opportunity to introduce yourself, you fucked it up royally. You write like you're thirteen, like the commenter before me, are you even old enough to be on this site? There is absolutely nothing redeemable about this mess of words. Where are the negative scores when they are so sorely needed?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Better in Group Sex perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife loves to brag to her friends about my big dick. She even likes me to not wear underwear so she can tease them when they are over. What she doesn’t know is that almost of of her friends wanted to get some of my dick. Five of them have come on to me and I’ve had the chance to fuck them many times. Thanks for being my wingman, honey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great little story. Ignore the fuckwads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous