All Comments on 'The Bribe'

by eidetic

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Desent story

It was a beautiful story and the way you did it there could be other parts to this one or make other stories with the same characters

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
Not Good!

I have a real problem with him just accepting everything, how weak willed is he

orgeohorgeohover 7 years ago
Nah

I didn't like it either.

Her already fucking their father + the mother knowing + participating? + and keeping it a secret from him = total turn-off.

Not hot, not exciting. Just fucked-up people.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 7 years ago
5 star fun

Crazy. Wacko. But hot. I suspended disbelief and enjoyed the bizarre steamy action.

horny2doithorny2doitover 7 years ago

The story started slow and wound up being a good one at that ! Some points did drag on but this set the stage for another chapter; that shows an interesting family here. I am sure Mom will ride her brainy son and no longer have any issues with what his sister wants from him. His sister has an unlimited sexual appetite for sure and he has a lot to learn about what is going on. This could be fun more than we have already seen. Cannot wait for another chapter. Thanks.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
Ahhh Y E S !!

A family that plays together, stays together! And INSEST is best! It keeps it in the family! Sounds like the whole family is really working together!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 7 years ago
That Was HOT!

That is a very good story love what you did with it. Please do another .Thanks .

Energized79Energized79over 7 years ago
CRAZY HOT!!!!!!

It's not often I read a story on here that gets me that worked up, but this story was so fucking hot and wild, I loved the semi slow build up, and the details of the sex was great. Please continue this with another chapter. So many interesting directions this could go.

BG187BG187over 7 years ago
yes do mom!

Can't wait for chapter 2. I love motherfucking. 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

No1holywoodNo1holywoodover 7 years ago
Waiting for chapter 2

Looking forward to chapter 2

alpha49eralpha49erover 7 years ago
My first 5 star rating

Good story. Nice build up. And excellent sex. Can not wait for more!

xxkaptkaosxxxxkaptkaosxxover 7 years ago
Simply Outstanding!

The situational transitions are seamless, the familial sexual situations are great, the plotline is well-thought out. What more can be said? I will definitely be waiting for the next, and all subsequent, chapters in this series. Thank you, Eidetic!

looney67looney67over 7 years ago
More please

Lovely storey with so many possibilities

Anonymous98765Anonymous98765over 7 years ago
Decent story...

But you fell into the trap that many do when trying to write smarter than you are. LaPlace transforms and Diff-E aren't different classes. Ever. LaPlace transforms are part of Diff-E. You might have a Diff-E test on LaPlace, but never two separate classes. For mathematicians, that kind of thing yanks you out of a story and makes you absolutely cringe. It would be like someone saying they had individual classes on English sentence structure and verbs.

LewBrishessLewBrishessover 7 years ago
What a Jerk!

Congratulations, Anonymous98765! You've proven yourself an asshole by falling into the very trap you mention. Laplace tranforms certainly have applications in DE, but they are a subject unto themselves, and they have applications in many diverse fields of mathematics---probability theory being an example that's about as far removed as possible from DE. Moreover, they are interesting in their own right. It isn't at all unusual to encounter courses in Laplace transforms. There is even an entire book, The Laplace Transform, by D. V. Widder, devoted to them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well Done!

The story is well-written, engaging, and very stimulating.

This is the first story of yours I've read, so I'm looking forward to reading your other works.

Timtom12Timtom12over 7 years ago
Please continue

This was an awesome tale. Please write more!

eideticeideticover 7 years agoAuthor
Comment Necessarily Deleted

I just had to delete my first comment. I never thought I would need to do so. Voting 1-star because you did not like the story is your privilege. Vulgar, personal name-calling in public comments is not. These stories are fictional, not autobiographical. Please comment on the stories... that is how I learn. Do not, however, confuse the characters in the story with the author, and save the vulgarity for the pub. Especially if you have not posted any stories yourself. Thank you.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 7 years ago

Awesome fucking story!! Please write a followup chapter detailing the mom's adventures with her son!! A mom/son/daughter threesome would be cool too.

SkibumSkibumover 7 years ago
Great start

The last line at the end leads me to think you have more planned. I sure hope so.

Alex101111Alex101111over 7 years ago
really?

A whole final in Laplace Transforms? These kids got it cushy!

eideticeideticover 7 years agoAuthor
Enough on the Math...

Okay, guys, enough on the math! I picked Laplace transforms because I like probability theory. Next time I'll pick Quantum Computation and Non-Euclidean Geometries for the two course finals... I just hope you enjoy the story!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

Hot as hell, loved the bribe aspect. Guys are so weak when it comes to pussy, any pussy! Hoping for another Mother chapter. 5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Good story, that wasn't romantic at all lol so i don't think you can put it that category plus why were the parents trying to keep him out of the loop? sounds like they really were playing favorites steve should get away from that shitty ass family.

Crusader235Crusader235about 6 years ago
Hot

Really good hot as hell story! Hope the Mom chapter follows some day. Five Stars!

tigger119tigger119about 6 years ago
I'd tell them to GTH.

Mom- "We wouldn't need to put it in your father's face even though he's already boffing your sister". Yeah, how long has he been doing THAT? Can you say pedophile/ child molester? Mom- " Our consensus has always been to leave you out of it". Yeah right, more like it was daddy's suggestion with mom and sis going along; see guys like daddy don't like to share and daddy wanted his own mini-harem to himself. Selfish so badly and so insecure that he didn't want his OLDEST child to be in on the BIG FAMILY secret. Way to go mom, sis and dad. Way to alienate your only son for so long. I'd have been really hurt that the people who purportedly loved me would actively work to keep me in the dark for so long. That's deceit, lying and betrayal of your love for them. Run for the hills. Daddy probably got her virginity when she was well underage and has her so screwed up in the head that she prefers partying, drinking and fucking to actual school work. Mom only wants to let the son in NOW, because he has a much bigger dick than daddy and knows how to use it better according to sis. The dynamic at first was, daddy got the younger, tighter pussy whenever he wanted and mom got what? Eating her daughter's creampies from her pussy? Now mom gets a chance for some hot young BIG cock and daddy's so pissed he had to leave for a week to "decompress"? Bullshit. At least the sister and brother are adults when mom wants to start with her son. The only reason he's now being brought in is because mom wants what dad's been getting in terms of a younger lover. Still doesn't change the betrayal on the part of the parents. Too bad and fuck you family.... I'm gone FOAD!!!! 2 *'s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Tigger 119

Are you a fucktard mate? If you don't like these stories why don't you just FUCK OFF, and keep your dribbling dipshit comments to yourself.

apophasisapophasisalmost 6 years ago
Steve is going to give his partners vaginal infections

You can go from licking the pussy to the ass but definitely not the reverse.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 5 years ago
I never get these stories

I Like Incest stories but the ones like this I just don't get. 1st why is it 1 person is left out untouched hidden from? 2nd how can this 1 person who is almost always supposed to be the smart one, never have a clue anything even remotely sexual is going on within the family? and 3rd when said smart one finds out or propositioned they are always racked with guilt which the rest of the family doesn't have? so where did they learn that behavior? Is just the fact that they hide it so well mean that even the thought is so nerve wrecking that they follow social boundaries? And in 99% of thee stories none of them really get upset if it was me I'd be 1st pissed that I live with and was raised by a bunch of incest freaks. 2nd pissed that I was lied too for however long it had been going on. 3rd terrified what kind of person all this made me. 4th have a million questions that would not wait for answers. and depending on the situation at the very least would have to seriously consider if I'd want to live with , be involved with, or even be near anyone that could so easily lie and manipulate me like that.

now that being said despite the plot wholes I mentioned it's still a hot story and your a great writer. thank you

Toni1117Toni1117about 5 years ago
Aren't the parents pedophiles?

His sister says that ever since she knew about sex, she had sex with mom and probably dad as well. Since people nowadays learn about sex pretty early on it stands to reason that mommy and daddy are pedophiles and fucked their underage daughter.

There's definitely some sketchy Shit going on. The son should definitely stop thinking with his cock and use his brain and get out of that house.

eideticeideticabout 5 years agoAuthor
@Toni1117

I left Tigger119's rant up because I found it an amusing example of "ballistic." I found it interesting how a reader can presume so much about the background of fictional characters that the author never mentions.

I'm probably going to regret posting this response to Toni1117, but I'm going to do it anyway. No, they are not pedophiles. There is a difference between pedophilia, hebephilia and ephebophilia. If the parents' primary sexual attraction was to mid-to-late adolescents, then ephebophilia might apply.

However, dealing with Mandy was damage control, not a primary preference. And overarching all this is that the story does not address the details of what was done with whom and when. Plus, readers tend to overlook the fact that this story is Fictional Fantasy and not real life. Politically Correct and fantasy porn just seem incongruous to me.

I hope you found something in the story to enjoy. ~eidetic~

scassettscassettalmost 5 years ago
More

Despite some people's inability to accept that this if Fantasy. I thought it was a great start to a larger story. Bring on Chapter 2.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 4 years ago
Decent story, sort of

Over all, the story was interesting. However, you seemed to have glossed over a few things, IMO, 1) how could the brother be this clueless, but still have had enough experience the be that good in bed, including experiencing anal sex; 2) no one with that large a cock is going to be that celibate (16 months? Really?); 3) you glossed over the emotional issues (knowing she was sleeping with both parents did not trigger anger? Jealousy? Abandonment?). He was held to a higher standard while she was given preferential treatment? 4) the dom/sub behavior; and 5) the one thing he had that his father hadn’t was having anal sex but the minute the father gets home she offers it up to him? I get you want to classify this as fantasy story, but this feels like a weird dream.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Another.....

"boy toy" story....Simp.... I keep running into these. If it weren't for bad luck...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a fucking family!! Daddy must be getting a lot on his fishing trip too!!

TRAILER PARK TRASH FAMILY

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

The brother/sister incest was really good. I was surprised that the mother/daughter scene didn't disgust me. My second wife is a bisexual girl and I totally get off on watching/participating when two girls make love to each other. But the cross generation incest is a huge turn off for me. The idea of Mandy fucking her own father BEFORE she started making love to Steve was a HUGE turn off, basically ruined most of the story for me.

Another part of the story that I thoroughly enjoyed was Mom KNOWING that her son was making love to her daughter and being totally okay with it. I knew that when she walked in on Mandy blowing her brother in the shower and didn't freak out about it that she was complicit in the affair. There was absolutely no way that she could have been unaware of what was happening in the shower, besides that she had to know that they were both naked together. That really enhanced the story.

But I'm a firm believer that incest shouldn't cross generational lines. You can call me a hypocrite and that's fine because at some future date, I'll release a father/daughter incest story that comes from a dream that I had two years ago. As I said, my second wife is bisexual, but she also has some deep mental health issues that caused her to break us up after being together for 26 years. We have 3 children together, all boys. But in my dream, we had four children and the second one was a girl. I dreamed about my fictional daughter replacing her mother in my bed because she was angry with her betrayal. So this upcoming story will be built on a different set of circumstances. 🤔

Overall, I enjoyed the story except for bringing mommy and daddy into it as active participants. 2/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

Okay, having read BOTH Tigger119's comment and Eidetic's rebuttal, I feel inclined to weigh in here. It's a perfect example of you're both correct and at the same time you're both wrong. In Eidetic's rebuttal, he attacks Tigger119's comments on pedophilia by pointing out the difference between the different types of the disorder. People could say that I, myself, have a tendency towards Ephebophilia because I'm attracted to teenage women. But the key word that's overlooked is "preference". My actual preference includes any female of LEGAL age who is at least a year younger than me. Pedophilia is not only a preference for prepubescent children, but it's a common term used to encompass the entire spectrum involving sex with minors. In this regard, Tigger119 had a valid point.

-

One of the biggest mistakes that we as authors can make when writing a story is to totally ignore the background of the characters that we create and their individual stories that brought them to the place and time that we're presenting to our readers. I would like to believe that personally, I have never made that mistake. Eidetic's response indicates that he doesn't understand why Tigger119 has brought out his failure to carefully examine his characters as he is creating them for his story. Fuzzy_Kbear and Tigger119 both recognized flaws in the characters because not a single one of Eidetic's characters has a back story that causes the current story to have relevance.

It's an often overlooked detail and the readers do pick up on it.

MaRKuSW74MaRKuSW74over 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed it, it had a decent in depth yet not too deep background, perfect for the short story that it was, it was also captivating, it slowly drew me in

I stress the word captivating, which is surprising to even me because I'm normally not into the whole family affair thing, it's just not my cup of tea truthfully, but this story didn't get to involved with it, it was sprinkled in at just the right amount where if you're into that then cool, if not, also cool

Or maybe it's that I enjoyed the story so much that I saw past it or accepted the fact that it was an important aspect of the story

Either way, excellent work, I was lured in and left satisfied

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

the semi - creepy backstory was ignore able (teenage girls granting sexual favors to their mom and dad is abusive), but the "mom" soliciting sex at the end drove an other-wards fairly decent story off the cliff.

not a fan of the word "cunny" . it is a bit like those people who think baby talk is cute for grown ass men and women, or women who call their father "daddy" in public.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

So she lied about them kicking her out? Because she fucking them so obviously they're closer than that. I hate how he finds them fucking he runs to spell their feelings, no feeling of feeling betrayed or nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave this story a 1 star rating and stop reading after Mandy and moms discussion about when they started having sex. I agree with Toni117 in that the discussion they had it clearly leads the reader to believe that both parents were engaged in sexual acts with a minor under their care. I don’t care that the author tried use label definitions to draw away from the fact that when the parents started having sex with Mandy. She was a minor and I thought that writing or implying adults having sex with minors was not allowed on this site.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good premise.

But sex is so rushed. Just mentioning that a blowjob is taking place doesn't cut the mustard. Needs details. Details about what is being done, step by step. How it feels to him, step by step. How it feels to her, step by step.

With dialog about all that.

Gave up on page two.

Two stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereidetic@eidetic
The latest Spark the Runner made it into this year's Geek Pride event. On time. That is amazing given the amount of crap that has happened in my life (and my family's) since 2020. A house fire, medical emergencies and now cancer... makes it hard to hit deadlines. That said, I'...