The Bridge Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers

"You will speak when spoken to young man."

The man blinked and Glory drove on. "This room is a pigsty. I'd have expected better from a grown man, but you certainly are not acting like a grown man. More like a little boy. Is that it? Are you a man? Or a boy..."

The man opened his mouth and Glory gave him a stern look and he closed it. She nodded and uncrossed her legs. She looked at the man and noted he was sweating a bit.

"Well, you hired not one, but two hookers. But I don't think you can handle one, much less two. Seriously, do you sir think that you are enough of a man to enjoy THIS pussy?" Glory said as she spread her legs and gave him a lovely view of her fine pussy.

"I'm tempted to tell you to keep your money. I do this for pleasure, if you can't please me, you sir can keep your money."

Glory sniffed again and looked at Jacky who was keeping her face neutral but obviously enjoying her comments.

"Seriously, this pussy is the finest you will ever see, much less have. I only allow fine upstanding men to fuck me. I'll bet you can't even please me as well as a woman can. Well, can you? Answer me when I speak to you!"

The man started and then flushed. He stammered "I'm a man! A real man, I'll show you how good I can fuck! I'll..."

"Enough! I do think that you are not capable of doing what needs to be done. After all can you do this?"

Glory snapped her fingers and pointed at Jacky. She motioned her forward. Jacky strutted forward and then knelt when Glory motioned to her. Glory eased down into the chair and draped her legs over the sides and exposing her pussy and part of her lovely ass to full view.

Glory looked Jacky in the eye and nodded slightly. Jacky leaned forward and gave Glory a nice lick on her pussy. Glory arched and sighed.

"Oh, that is soooo lovely. THAT is someone who understands how to treat a nice pussy. Someone who appreciates it and can serve it."

LICK!!!

"And enjoy it..."

Jacky eased her tongue in and swirled it around and Glory gasped and moaned. "Mmmmmmm, and worship it."

Jacky moved her right hand up and slowly slipped a finger in and began to play with Glory's clit. Glory moaned and looked at the man who was now trembling.

"Young man, open your pants and take out your cock."

The man stared and Glory cut him off. "I said take out your cock NOW, young man."

The man blubbered a bit and then unzipped. He pulled out his cock. While it was a fairly normal sized cock and was hard Glory tisked and put a finger to her lips.

"As I suspected. Small, unimpressive, and simply not up to my high standards. And you even stained your pants. Don't you shake your head at me young man! I can see the stain right there. This simply won't do. Strip. Now."

The man didn't even hesitate and started pulling off his clothes. Glory reached down and gently pushed Jacky's face deeper into her snatch and sucked her breath as she worked her tongue some more. "Very good Jacky. Please continue as this young man in is need of some serious instruction. Young Man! What are you doing leaving your clothes in a pile? What kind of upbringing did you have? Fold your clothes neatly and put them away! Young man, don't make me get up and interrupt this lovely eating out I am getting."

The young man picked up his clothes and folded them neatly and put them away. Glory nodded once and then said "Stand over there."

The man did was obviously sweating buckets. His wild eyes darted between Glory's stern look and her lovely pussy getting a wonderful treatment from Jacky. Glory snapped her fingers once and the man's eyes locked on hers.

"Young man, it is obvious to me you cannot fuck me tonight. And very likely never. Jacky finish me off, you wack off while you watch. Do try to learn something, and when you cum shoot it over on your bed so tonight you can sleep in your own mess. It's what you deserve for wasting my time."

The man spit on his hand and began to pump vigorously while Jacky sped up her licking and finger motions. Glory's breath increased rapidly and she was moaning and shifting on the chair. Her hands reached down and pushed Jacky's face deep into her sopping pussy and she gasped as Jacky slurped them up. She would stare at the young man and he would flush deeper every time and his jerking motions sped up. Soon Glory was gasping and twitching.

"Oh dear! Jacky! Here it comesssssss!!!" Glory screamed as she came. Jacky got out a slurping gurble sound and then began to giggle. She pulled her other hand out of her own crotch where she had been fingering herself and licked her fingers.

Glory caught her breath and looked over at the man who had cried out and was now on his knees gasping.

Glory spun the chair and stood up. She straightened her faux leather dress and wiped her snatch with part of the bedcover. She walked past the man who lay gibbering on the floor and took his wallet off his nightstand. She counted out $500 and then took another $200.

"You owe me that much for wasting my time. Young man, you need to get yourself squared away. Do not call me again until you can provide me with a real fuck. Good evening." Glory stated in her stern tone and without a glance back strutted to the door and exited. Jacky was close behind her and when she turned Jacky grabbed her and kissed her on the lips.

"Oh Glory Dear! That was masterful! You took charge and just like you said all I had to do was follow your lead. I can see why you are the head hooker of our group. Just a masterful performance."

"Oh thank you dear Jacky! I was hoping that worked out all right. Your pussy eating abilities are superb! We simply must do this again. Maybe even on our own time."

Jacky and Glory giggled at that and met Jorge at the elevator. It was nearly 2am and Amber and Mindy were already down by the car smoking cigarettes.

"Ah just in time. Care for a smoke? These cigarettes are quite good. One of my customers had a smoking fetish and now I am quite hooked." Amber said with a smile.

Glory and Jacky both lit one up and the girls compared notes. Everyone had cleared over $1000 after cutting in Jorge for his take and most had scored something else. Amber had a pack of smokes and gold lighter. Mindy had a large dildo that one of her customers had shoved up her ass while fucking her pussy. Jacky had a couple of ties that were stained. She had tied a man down, blindfolded him and pretty much done anything that had come to her mind. She left him passed out and lying in his own sweat, cum and even shit but kept a couple of the ties for later. Glory had the compact with cocaine and a dollar bill for snorting.

She was explaining the wonderful cocaine and how she was now certain that she was fully addicted to it when she noticed something.

"I just realized my wedding ring is gone." Glory said as she looked at her finger. She wondered it might have fallen off and shrugged. "Well, I suppose that isn't really a problem. A wedding ring would likely not be an asset in our profession. Better it's gone."

"Oh! Mine too!" Mindy said and Glory started to laugh when she realized they had all lost their rings.

"Oh enough of this! Time to go girls." Glory got them into the car and headed home.

Glory pulled into her driveway and got out. She took a deep breath and looked around. She frowned and looked at the car parked next to her Lexus.

"This is most peculiar. Dears, do any of you know anyone who drives a large Cadillac convertible? With Tiger strip seats and fuzzy steering wheel?"

The other girls crowded around and tittered. "No, but I must say this would be a wonderful car to be pimped out from. I can just see us getting out of this car and strutting up to a party or a street corner." Amber said.

Suddenly Glory's phone buzzed. She pulled it out and looked at it and saw a text.

"Come inside now. Bring your friends. Your husband."

Glory looked at the front door and frowned. After a moment she shrugged and said "Girls, my husband wants us all inside. Let's go. I am afraid this will take some explaining."

Glory strutted up and opened the door. She walked into the living room and stopped dead. Jacky bumped into her and the other piled up. All of them stopped and stared when they saw what had caused Glory to stop.

Dr. Roger Brooke was standing there. But he had changed. He was now nearly six and a half feet tall, heavily muscled, had a much darker skin tone (Mediterranean), was bald and had a goatee. His fingers were decked out in expensive gold and diamond bling rings; he had a gold watch, and was smoking a cigarette in a holder. He wore a tailored purple suit with tiger strip inlay and a broad brimmed hat with a tiger strip band around it.

"Good evening my lovely wife. Good evening ladies."

"Dear! What happened? You look so, so..."

"Hot? Studly? Fuckable?" he said as he moved up to her and grabbed her by her leather jacket lapel. She gasped and he kissed her hard. He shoved his tongue down her throat and his hand squeezed her ass.

"Um, yes dear, all of that." Glory said with a gasp as he released.

"Very simple my dear. I came home early and had a cup of your lovely tea." He said as he moved over to Jacky. Jacky smiled at him and spread her legs slightly and stuck out her chest. He looked her over and rubbed her tits. He gave her a kiss and then smacked her on the ass.

"It turns out that by a very odd series of events I accidentally brought home a mixed experimental chemical and it was mixed with the tea." The good doctor continued as he moved behind Amber and felt her tits up and then nuzzled her neck.

"I had a cup and started having these wonderful changes. I grew in size, muscle, cock size, sexual drive, and so on. I just had to get some new clothes and as you can see I found the perfect suit." He said as he slid his finger between Mindy's legs. She gasped and he kissed her tits.

"While I was buying a gun I realized that I was really a pimp and just hadn't known it for all these years. It was such a relief to finally realize it too. All that time wasted on medical school and research."

He strode back to Glory and put his arm around her and pulled her close. She smiled at him and licked his ear.

"I just knew you had had some tea too and probably had figured out that you were really a hooker and maybe your friends had too. So I emptied our bank account, traded the Lexus for that caddy out front and waited for you to come home."

"I'm Big Roger now ladies. All of you drop your phones in the garbage, give me your earnings for the evening and then move your stuff to the caddy. We have a long trip ahead of us and we need to get on the road."

"Certainly dear. But please remember, we are not ladies. We are your bitches." Glory said with a smile.

"Oh how silly of me, of course. Bitches, toss your phones and let's hit the road."

Glory tossed her phone without a second thought. Big Roger picked up a small suitcase, a thermos of tea, and herded them outside. He opened his caddy's trunk and put his suitcase in and the girls all loaded their bags of clothes in. Big Roger then put Jacky, Mindy, and Amber in the back.

"Glory, if you would be so kind to get into the front. Thank you dear. Now, you are the right hand hooker, I'll need you to help keep my other bitches in line. Isn't that right ladies?"

"Of course Big Roger. It only proper to have an assistant to keep the regular bitches in line." Amber said.

Big Roger counted the money they had given him and nodded. "Oh I am very pleased dear, but of course, I did notice you took some money from the safe so you girls don't get a cut until you pay it back. But one more night like tonight and it will be fine."

"Splendid dear, simply splendid. Now where are we going?" Glory asked as she slid up close to her pimp.

"Las Vegas. I spoke with some very nice gentlemen who in exchange for the Lexus and some blank signed prescriptions made some phone calls and introduced me to some very successful men in the same business there who for a small percentage of the first year's profits agreed to help me get on my feet. And with some proper use of this tea I can help a few other ladies realize that they really are whores and get a proper sized stable set up."

"Oh dear, you always think of everything. Well, let's get going then." Glory said. As her pimp backed out she lowered her head and began to suck his cock.

Glory's last thought as they drove away from the house was "My, what a lovely day this has been" as she bobbed up and down on her pimp's massive shaft.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,368 Followers