The Christmas of 2023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nearly an hour later David pushed his empty plate toward the center of the island, leaned back in his stool and belched.

"Damn Mom, that was fantastic. Thank you so much," he said in praise of the meal.

"I'm glad you liked it," she replied, a smile forming on her lips as she saw the contented look on his face.

When she stood up and started to gather the dishes he stopped her.

"Don't you worry about these, I'll clean up here," he told her.

"Why thank you sweetie. I think I'll go take a shower then."

"That might be a good idea," he replied, nodding his head at her chest.

Evelyn glanced down and saw the smudges of flour where his fingers had touched. With a chuckle she told him he ought to do the same. His nose still had a touch of flour on it too.

While David was busy cleaning up the kitchen Evelyn was busy running her hands over her tits as the soothing water of the shower flowed over her. With her eyes closed she thought back to how it had felt when her son had squeezed them. A low moan escaped as she gently pinched each nipple. "Oh David," she purred as her sensitive nipples responded to the touch. Once she finished her shower she dried off and went into her bedroom where she donned her fluffy robe and matching house shoes. Just as she stepped out of her bedroom she saw David going into the hall bathroom. A part of her wanted to stand outside of it and listen, hoping to hear him if he decided to jerk off. The motherly part of her admonished her for being such a slut. The motherly part won out, so reluctantly she made her way downstairs.

If she would have stayed she would have indeed heard her son whacking off. She would have also heard him call out her name as he blasted his jism against the shower wall.

By the time he got downstairs Evelyn was sitting on the couch, two cans of Pepsi placed on the coffee table. Before he reached the couch he adjusted his dick in the tight pajama bottoms he'd thrown on. Once seated he opened his can of soda and leaned back against the plush back, then glanced over at his mother before she could pull her eyes from his crotch. A little smile played on his lips; he knew that the outline of his cock was visible through the thin material.

"So, what are we watching?" He asked making a point to look at her chest.

Evelyn blushed and glanced down at her chest. The top of her robe had opened up enough that a good portion of cleavage was on display. A little smile played on her lips too.

"Whatever you want," she replied, slowly reaching up and pulling the top of her robe closed.

They settled on an action flick starring Jason Statham. Just when the movie started Evelyn scooted over until she was leaning against him. David placed his arm around her shoulder and pulled her a little closer while saying, "I've really missed our movie nights."

"Me too," Evelyn whispered, snuggling even closer.

Half way through the movie David's arm looped around her neck and his fingertips rested gently between the upper part of her robe just barely touching the tops of her breasts. He sensed her stiffen a little before she relaxed against him. It wasn't long before his fingertips were lightly caressing the upper part of her chest, sending little jolts of pleasure through her. She made no effort to dislodge his fingers, it wasn't like he was actually touching her tits she told herself. Plus it felt good, really good.

"I need to get rid of this," she said, leaning forward to place her empty can on the coffee table.

David placed his hand on the back of the couch thinking his fun was over. But when she settled back against him she grabbed his wrist and brought his hand back to where it had been, only now his fingertips were brushing against the swell of one breast. Confused, but happy, he settled down and slid his fingers deeper into the folds of her robe.

"Now, where were we," Evelyn cooed, snuggling up against him.

David couldn't see the smirk on her face as they settled in to watch the rest of the movie.

Evelyn knew she was playing with fire. She just couldn't help herself; it felt so good to have a man's fingers so close to her nipple. Waves of pleasure were already rolling through her chest sending currents of lust to her neglected pussy. For the hundredth time she cursed Larry for leaving her in such a state. Without being obvious about it she let her eyes travel downward until she was looking at her son's crotch. A feeling of satisfaction swelled inside of her as she saw her his cock expanding in his pajama bottoms. She wanted so desperately to reach out and wrap her fingers around the thick shaft, but she just couldn't bring herself to take that leap.

While his mom was busy staring at his thickening cock he was ever so gently pushing his hand lower into her robe. His breath caught in his throat when he felt the crinkled skin of her areola. His cock throbbed as his finger lightly caressed the rough skin. Before he could stretch his fingers the scant distance to her nipple the movie ended. That broke the spell they were both under. Evelyn stood, leaned over and planted a quick kiss on David's lips then headed up the stairs. He sat there for some time before locking up and heading up to his own bedroom. Neither slept very well.

Evelyn was the first to wake. She put on her thin cotton robe then made her way to the kitchen and started the coffee while thoughts of last night's disappointing masturbation session ran through her mind. For some reason she had been unable to achieve an orgasm no matter how long she slammed her dildo into her pussy. Frustrated she finally gave up trying and rolled over, but sleep eluded her. So it was no wonder she found herself a little cranky as she fixed her first cup.

David had had no problem getting off, all he had to do was visualize his mother and that was enough. However it had left him feeling unfulfilled. Sleep was hard to come by, he had tossed and turned all night. Throwing on just the pajama bottoms from last night he made his way downstairs, the smell of coffee pulling him to the kitchen where he found his mother seated at the island, a troubled look on her face.

"Something wrong, Mom?" he asked while pouring a cup.

Evelyn hadn't even noticed him come in. When she looked up and saw him without a shirt on something snapped. As her eyes roamed over his chiseled torso she felt her pussy involuntarily clench. This only made her more aware of her need for sex.

"Jesus David, at least get dressed before you come downstairs!" she barked.

David was stunned by her outburst; it was so uncharacteristic of her. Cocking his head he stared at her briefly before sitting his cup down and walking out of the kitchen. After going up to his room and slipping on a t-shirt he returned and went over to where his cup sat. He didn't hear her come up behind him and was a little startled when she hugged him from behind.

With her face pressed against his shoulder she said, "I'm sorry honey. I didn't mean to snap at you."

Taking her hands in his he slowly turned around until he was facing her. Releasing her hands he slid his arms around her waist and pulled her body against his.

"What's bothering you, Mom?" he asked as she placed her head against his chest.

"I don't know baby, just frustrated I guess," she murmured pressing harder into him.

He knew what her problem was. She needed to get laid. But he sure as hell wasn't going to say that.

"I'm here for you, Mom. All you have to do is say the word and I'll do whatever you need me to," he told her slowly lowering his hands until they were resting lightly on her ass.

"I don't think you can do anything to help me sweetie, but thanks for offering," she replied, stepping away and returning to her stool.

He joined her and said, "Maybe if you tell me what's wrong I might be able to fix it."

"God, if it were only that simple," she told him, her eyes staring into her coffee cup.

"It could be," he said, reaching over and rubbing her back.

Evelyn felt a chill of excitement run down her spine. She was afraid that if he kept his hand on her much longer she would do something unforgivable. Something that could shatter their relationship.

"How about some breakfast?" she asked, hastily getting up and going to the refrigerator.

After they ate she told him she had some things to do and left him sitting there nursing his third cup of coffee. Once in her room she undressed and was about to put something on when she spotted the box David had brought up for her. Picking it up she placed it on her bed and opened it. Inside were several outfits one of her vendors wanted her to put in her store. They were going to be part of her new loungewear line, if she approved of them. She began to pull them out noticing that they were all about her size.

The first outfit she tried on was a silk burgundy pants suit, the matching top held up by thin spaghetti straps. It felt a little too snug on her, almost like a second skin. Glancing in the mirror she noticed her panties created lines. Quickly removing the pants she took off her underwear then put the pants back on. When she looked in the mirror again she was astonished to see how clearly the seam was wedged up the crack of her ass. The front view wasn't any better, the seam pressed deep into her cleft and produced a pronounced camel toe. She wasn't too thrilled with that and made a mental note to order several different sizes. She was just about to take the outfit off when a knock came on her door. One last glance at the mirror assured her that she was covered in all the right places.

"Come in," she called out as she continued to study the outfit.

David opened the door and stepped inside, stopping in his tracks when he caught sight of his mother admiring herself in the mirror.

"Wow!" he coughed out.

"You like?" she asked, turning to give him the full effect.

"Oh yeah," he sputtered, his eyes roaming over her chest first before dipping down and spotting the camel toe.

Evelyn's eyes were drawn to the left pant leg of his pajamas. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw the clearly defined outline of his cock. It appeared to grow longer and thicker as she watched.

"Do you think it's too tight?" she asked huskily, taking a perverse pleasure in knowing that she was making him hard.

"No...no...it's...perfect," he stammered, finally bringing his eyes up to meet hers.

"Well, I think it's a little too tight for my liking," she said, walking over to where the box sat and looking inside.

"So what is all this?" he asked, joining her by the bed and recognizing the box.

"A new line I'm thinking about selling," she replied, pulling the next item out of the box.

"You know, it'd be a rough job, but if you want I'd be willing to let you model them and give you a man's perspective of how they look," he volunteered.

"Oh you would, would you," she chuckled.

"Just saying, couldn't hurt to have a second opinion," he replied.

The business woman in her told her that what he was saying was actually a good idea. She told him to sit and took the next item into the bathroom to try on. When she came out David almost fell off the bed he was staring so hard. She was wearing a floor-length gown in hunter green that fit her perfectly. Her breasts were emphasized by the bodice while the lower part flowed out past her hips allowing plenty of room to move. He gave her a thumbs up, only because he didn't trust his voice enough to speak.

"So this one's a go too, huh?" That got her another thumbs up.

"Okay, shall we continue?" she needlessly asked.

"By all means," he managed to croak out.

Evelyn found herself really enjoying this. She reached into the box, grabbed the next outfit and retreated back into the bathroom. David meanwhile used that opportunity to adjust his sizable erection into a more comfortable place. Now the head of his dick was pointing toward his left hip instead of snaking down his pants leg.

The next three outfits were basically the same, only different in color. There was a deep brown one, a canary yellow one, and a bright red one. They all received his vote of approval. When he pulled the last one from the box to hand to his mom he noticed several clear plastic packages containing something altogether different. He reached in and brought one out.

"You didn't tell me there were garter belts and seamed nylons too," he said, holding the package of a black garter belt out for her to see.

"I didn't think I needed to, since I won't be modeling them," she laughed.

"But they would go so good with those outfits," he said, waggling the package out in front of her.

With a chuckle she said, "Forget it buster!" and took the last outfit into the bathroom.

Evelyn was having serious doubts about modeling this outfit in front of her son. It was more of a nightie than a lounging outfit in a striking sapphire blue. The skirt part barely reached the middle of her thighs and the top part consisted of two strips of material that came up from the waist and went over her breasts then tied behind her neck, almost like a halter top. It was obvious to her that it was designed for women with smaller tits. Hers were hanging out on both sides, her areolas barely hidden from view.

"Something wrong, Mom?" David called out after she had been in there too long.

"Uh, I'm not too sure about this one honey. Maybe we should just skip it," she replied, adjusting the material over her breasts.

"I'm sure its fine, Mom. Come on out and let me take a look," he said as convincingly as he could muster.

The sound of the bathroom door opening drew his eyes in that direction. When his mom stepped out his jaw dropped. She stood near the door with a look of uncertainty on her face, her hands up covering most of her breasts. He stood and walked around until he was at the foot of the bed. He held out his hand as if that would bring her closer. It did. Slowly she walked over until she was right in front of him, her knees shaking a little. Before she had a chance to react he reached out and took her hands in his. She started to tremble when he lowered her hands to her sides.

"It's beautiful. You're beautiful, Mom," he said, his voice raspy.

"It doesn't sit right, my boobs are too big," she complained, reaching up and once more trying to adjust the top.

"I see what the problem is. May I?" he asked.

Against her better judgement she found herself nodding.

David reached both hands up and took a hold of the material on the left side strip near her collarbone. Slowly he began to pull the material in both directions causing it to flatten out more. Evelyn's heart beat faster as she felt the back of his fingers graze her flesh. When his hands worked lower she felt a lump in her throat. All she could do was stare into his face as he worked the fabric lower and lower. When the back of his fingers slid over her nipple she let out a soft moan. As far as she could tell he hadn't heard it.

He had heard it but didn't want to frighten her off. When he had the left strip straightened out all the way down to her waist he started on the right side. Only this time as the backs of his fingers brushed against her stiff nipple he pretended to have trouble getting the material to flatten out. Putting a look of concentration on his face he pulled the material outward and then to the side exposing her rigid nipple.

"Honey?" Evelyn whispered, her pulse quickening.

David ignored her and continued to adjust the material until he had it smoothed out just like the left one. He stepped back, placed his hands on her shoulders and slowly turned her until she was looking into the mirror on her closet door. Stepping behind her he placed his hands on her hips and stared at the sight before him in the mirror.

"Perfect," he whispered.

"The outfit?" Evelyn whispered back; her hard nipples clearly defined.

"No, not the outfit," he began, slowly coaxing her body to turn until she was sideways to him. "you. You're perfect."

Evelyn's heart skipped a beat when her son's left hand went up and cupped the back of her head, his right went under her chin and tilted her head up. As if in slow motion she watched as his face lowered until his lips were on hers. The feeling was electric. She felt herself responding. Reaching up she cupped the side of his face and parted her lips enough to slip her tongue into his mouth. She felt his hand glide down past her collarbone under the strip of material that covered her left breast. When his hand closed around her tit she felt lightheaded. She closed her eyes and moaned into his mouth when he gently pinched the nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Her hand that was closest to his body reached out and found his rock-hard cock and squeezed. Suddenly she realized what they were doing. Her eyes opened wide, her breath coming in ragged gulps. Pushing away from him she stepped back.

"Oh God! Oh God! What are we doing? This is so wrong!" she wailed before running into the bathroom and slamming the door behind her.

David stood there, adrenaline flowing through his veins making it difficult for him to calm down. The frightened look on his mother's face said it all. He had taken advantage of her. Shame filled him as he made his way to his bedroom.

Evelyn stood in the bathroom shaking. Not because of what David had done. But because of how close she had come to allowing herself to give in to her base instinct. A battle raged in her head. He's your son. Mothers do not fuck their sons. They also don't suck their son's cocks either, a part of her brain reminded her. She splashed some cold water on her face then gazed into the mirror.

"Admit it, Evelyn. You want to fuck him," she told her reflection.

When Evelyn finally went downstairs she was dressed in baggy sweatpants and a loose black t-shirt. She found David sitting at the island. Before she could walk past him he stood and held out his arms for a hug. Her heart swelled with love as she saw the agonized look on his face. Stepping into his arms she hugged him tightly to her.

"I'm so sorry about what happened, Mom. I just got caught up in the moment," he said, his voice catching in his throat.

Squeezing him tighter, she replied, "It wasn't entirely your fault sweetie. You weren't the only one that got swept away."

"So we're good?" he asked.

"We'll always be good honey," she assured him, stepping back and running her hand tenderly against his cheek.

Placing his own hand on her cheek he smiled and said, "I love you, Mom."

A small tear appeared in the corner of her eye as she told him she loved him too. They hugged once more then Evelyn went over to the fridge and opened the door. David watched as she just stood there staring into the refrigerator. When he asked what was wrong she told him nothing was wrong, she was just trying to figure out what they were going to have for dinner.

"You know, it is Christmas Eve. We could always do what we used to," he said.

She glanced over at him with a perplexed look on her face.

He cocked his head then said, "Our tradition?"

A light went off in her head. She smiled broadly and exclaimed, "Our tradition! Pizza and Pepsi!"

Throwing up his hands he shouted gleefully, "Yes! Pizza and Pepsi! You remember."

She shut the fridge door and said, "God, that brings back memories."

"I does. Pizza and Pepsi followed by watching 'It's A Wonderful Life' while snuggled on the couch. So are you up for that?" he asked.

"Sounds great to me," she replied, her smile so bright it made her eyes sparkle.

"I also thought I'd bring back one more tradition if it's alright with you," he said with a mischievous smile.

"You're not talking about what I think you are," she chuckled.

"The gag gift!" they both shouted at the same time.

"Wait here," he told her and ran into the front room.