The Christmas of 2023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he returned he was holding a wrapped gift. Evelyn squealed in delight and told him to stay there. She too went into the front room, returning shortly with a wrapped gift of her own. Her smile was just as mischievous as his.

"You're not the only one who likes traditions," she told him.

They sat at the island and exchanged the gifts. Evelyn insisted he open his first. He peeled the wrapping paper off and was shocked by what he saw. There was a small box with a professional looking label on it that read, 'Pocket Pussy'. He looked from the box to his mother, then back and forth between the two for a spell.

"Open it," Evelyn said.

Hesitantly he lifted the lid off the box and gazed inside. A smile stretched across his lips as he pulled the item out and held it up. It was a small metal figurine of a cat dangling from a tiny chain.

Reaching over and fingering the cat Evelyn laughingly said, "All you have to do is put it in your pocket, and you'll have pussy no matter where you go."

"I love it. Thanks Mom, you got me good this time," he laughed.

Evelyn picked up her gift and said, "So, what have we here?"

Evelyn pulled off the wrapping paper revealing a small, unmarked box. She took off the lid, stared at the object inside for a few moments, then reaching in pulled out a slip of paper about the same size as a dollar bill. Her lips spread into an ever-increasing smile as she read what was written on it.

The paper had an intricate design that ran all the way around the border. In the center near the top in big bold print was the word coupon. Just below that it read, This Intitles The Bearer To One Free Booty Call. In small print under that were the words, Must be eighteen or older to redeem. She placed the slip of paper on the counter and gazed over at David.

"That's very funny," she chuckled.

With a mock serious tone he said, "You do realize that all I'm giving you is the coupon, you have to find the one to give it to."

Both cracked up laughing at that.

They spent the next hour and a half just talking. Their conversations ranging from things from the past to what each hoped for the future. It was one of the best bonding times they had ever shared. It ended when Evelyn told him she needed to do a little work in the home office.

While she worked in the office figuring out budgets and orders for the new store David sat on the couch and binge watched some shows on Net Flix. During a commercial break he went into the kitchen to make sure there were some cold sodas in the fridge. Finding none he opened the pantry door and was about to take out a 12 pak when he spotted two bottles of wine. After a quick internal debate he decided to mix things up. Instead of putting sodas in the fridge he took the bottles of wine and added them to the half full bottle that was already there. Satisfied he'd added an adult flair to their tradition he went back into the front room and scrolled through his phone until he found a pizza parlor that delivered on Christmas eve. He ordered a combination and was told it would be about forty minutes. Now all he had to do was tell his mom that dinner was on its way.

Evelyn was hunched over her desk making notations on an order form when David told her. She gazed up at him and noticed that he had changed into a pair of loose-fitting nylon basketball shorts and a matching blue t-shirt.

"I'll be down in a minute, honey. Just want to hop in the shower first," she informed him.

"Okay, see ya downstairs," he said, flashing her a smile before turning to go.

Evelyn was a little startled to find herself staring at her son's butt when he turned around. A flush came on her face as she felt her pussy clench.

"Nice ass," she muttered to herself as she rose and headed to her bedroom.

While she was taking a shower David was busy preparing things downstairs. He had grabbed a light throw blanket and placed it over the back of the couch in case they got cold while watching the movie. Once that was done he poured two glasses of wine and set them on the kitchen island. As he mentally checked off his list of things that needed doing the pizza arrived.

"That was quick," he remarked as he went to open the door.

Just as David was getting the pizza Evelyn was stepping out of the shower. She dried off and went into her bedroom. Looking around she asked aloud, "Hmm, what to wear."

Evelyn chose a pair of silk shorts covered in a multitude of bright colors, reds, greens and yellows, that were quite baggy in the crotch, the elastic waistband riding low on her hips. Next she put on a rather loose-fitting white sleeveless blouse that buttoned up the front. She looked at herself in the mirror and absently unbuttoned the top three buttons exposing a fair amount of cleavage. As she gazed at herself in the mirror she wondered what the hell she was doing. Was she deliberately dressing this way to tease him? She told herself no, but deep in the back of her mind she wasn't so sure. She gave herself another once over in the mirror. Not bad for an old gal, her inner voice chimed in.

"Fuck it!" she whispered, slipping on her fluffy house shoes before heading downstairs.

David was sitting at the island when he heard her coming down the stairs and turned to watch. He felt his dick twitched in his shorts when he saw how she was dressed. At first he thought she was wearing a very short skirt, but the closer she got the more he realized she had on shorts. Very baggy shorts. His dick lurched once more as she settled on the stool next to him, his eyes automatically drawn to the abundant cleavage on display.

"You look comfy," he said forcing his eyes up and away from her chest.

"So do you," she softly replied, her eyes catching the subtle twitch of his cock in his shorts.

"I am," he said with a nervous chuckle, thrilled knowing that his mom was checking out his package.

"So we're having wine instead of our usual?" she questioned.

"Yea. I figured since we're both grown up now, we should kick it up a notch. You don't mind, do you?" he asked.

"Not at all," she answered, picking up her glass and turning in her seat to face him.

When he picked up his she clinked their glasses together and said, "To new traditions."

They both took a drink then began to eat. For the next thirty minutes they chewed on pizza, talked a little about nothing in particular, while each snuck subtle peeks at the other. Him at his mother's creamy cleavage; her at the growing outline of her son's cock in his nylon shorts. When the half empty bottle was finished David got up and opened another. By the time they pushed the pizza away each had drank three glasses.

"So, how about we watch the movie," Evelyn suggested.

"Sounds good. Top off your glass first?" he asked. Not waiting for a reply he poured more wine in both their glasses.

Evelyn led the way as they made their way back to the front room, David following closely, his eyes glued to his mother's swishing ass. While she settled onto the couch he went over and searched for the DVD. Once he found it he placed it in the machine and took a seat. Before settling back he pulled the coffee table closer to the couch so they could place their feet on it.

"Ready?" he asked, pointing the remote toward the TV.

"Whenever you are," she answered.

He hit the play button and then settled back, placing his feet on the coffee table and his right arm around her shoulder. Evelyn scooted even closer then put her feet up too, causing their thighs to touch. The skin-on-skin contact made her feel slightly giddy. Holding her wine glass in her right hand she leaned back and placed her left hand on her stomach. As the movie unfolded David began to gently caress his mother's shoulder, drawing little circles on her upper arm. She found his touch quite soothing.

Half way through the movie David got up and went into the kitchen bringing back a bottle of wine. He refilled their glasses and took his seat, only this time instead of placing his arm around her he placed his hand on her thigh near her knee. Evelyn glanced at him then down at his hand but said nothing. She reached over with her free hand and placed it on his thigh. They sat like that for a while until Evelyn leaned forward and placed her wine glass on the table.

"How about we change positions, my butt is getting sore," she laughed.

"Okay," David replied.

Standing he went over and grabbed a small throw pillow off the loveseat and brought it back, placing it on the arm of the couch. When Evelyn looked at him with a puzzled expression he told her that he'd lay down against the back of the couch and she could lay in front of him. That way they could both stretch out he explained.

"That sounds nice," Evelyn replied, rising and waiting while he situated himself first.

David laid down and using his feet he pushed himself upward until his head was resting on the arm of the couch. What he didn't know was while he was moving around the shorts leg covering his semi-erect cock had slid up exposing most of his dick to his mother's astonished eyes. Once situated like he wanted he patted the couch in front of him. Evelyn wasn't sure why she didn't tell him about being uncovered, but she didn't. Instead she got on the couch and lay sideways in front of him, her head resting on the throw pillow.

"Scoot closer to me Mom, wouldn't want you falling off," David said, placing his arm around her waist and pulling her against his body.

It was only when he felt the heat of her bare thigh against his exposed cock did he realize he was completely out of his shorts. His first thought was to reach between them and pull the leg of his shorts over it, but for reasons unknown to him he didn't. Instead he pulled her even tighter against him, hoping beyond hope that she wouldn't get mad.

What he didn't know was the feel of her son's bare cock against her skin had re-awoken the carnal cravings deep within her that she had so valiantly fought against since he had gotten home. Her bottom lip quivered as her wide opened eyes stared blankly at the television. She felt him moving around trying to get his left arm up so he could prop his head in his hand. By the time he had himself in just the right position to be able to see over her his cock head had slipped up her thigh and was now closer to her leaking pussy.

"Better?" he nervously asked.

She didn't trust her voice enough to answer, so all she gave him was a feeble, "Yep," and left it at that.

For the remainder of the movie they stayed like that. When the credits started to roll David reached over to the end table and picked up the remote and turned off the DVD player. The screen went black leaving the room bathed in the colors coming from the Christmas tree.

"Wanna watch a little TV for a bit?" he asked hopefully.

Evelyn heard the ring of hopefulness in her son's voice. She didn't want the evening to end either, so she said, "Sure."

Whether by accident or just blind luck, when David switched over to cable the first channel that came on was Cinemax. Or to most people Skin-O-Max. The show currently playing was a softcore porn flick called Housewives From Another Planet. On the screen a man and a woman were vigorously fucking in the doggystyle position. Although nothing really showed the two actors were doing a convincing job of simulating the sex act.

David didn't even ask his mother if what they were watching was okay, he just sat the remote down and slid his hand back onto her stomach. Only this time he put it under the hem of her shirt, so he was touching her bare skin. He wasn't sure but he thought he heard her sigh.

The feel of his hand on her skin set off an electrical charge that raced through her body before coming to rest in her moist center. She let out a little sigh and wiggled her butt, pressing it snuggly against him.

He had heard somewhere that fortune favors the bold. He was about to find out if that was true.

Evelyn sucked in a breath when she felt her son's hand unbuttoning the bottom button on her blouse. When his hand moved up and swiftly unbuttoned the next one she held her breath. Her rational mind was screaming at her to put a stop to this madness, but unfortunately for her the rational part of her mind was no longer in charge; her pussy was. She quivered inside when his hand landed on the last fastened button.

"Honey...what are you doing to me?" Evelyn breathed out as she rolled onto her back and stared up at her son. She didn't need to look when she felt the fabric being pulled away, she knew what she would see.

David gazed in awe when his mother's breasts came into view. They were perfect. Round and full, the creamy white flesh flawless, the erect nipples a study in perfection. His cock lengthened and his mouth watered. With a trembling hand he cupped one breast and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"What I've wanted to do for so long," he whispered, reaching over to gently caress her other breast.

"Ohhhh!" she moaned as he tweaked the nipple.

"This is so wrong baby. We shouldn't be doing this..." her words died in her throat as he pinched the other nipple.

"If this is wrong, Mom, then I don't want to be right," he said while holding her gaze.

Evelyn shuddered. She knew she was lost. Reaching up she cupped the back of his head and pulled his face down to hers. Their lips touched, lightly at first, then more forcefully. Soon they were devouring each other's mouths, their tongues battling for supremacy. Her hand on the back of his head held him locked to her lips as her other hand slid between them and reached down, searching for that special rod she knew all too well.

David let out a soft moan when he felt her fingers curling around his thick shaft. Releasing his hold on her tit he slid his hand down her torso until he reached the waistband of her shorts. Instead of slipping his fingers under it he slid them over the fabric until he felt the smooth taught muscle of her inner thigh. As if reading his mind Evelyn raised her knees and let her legs open. He wasted no time in running his hand upward until it dipped under the baggy pants leg, his hand coming to rest on her hair-covered mound. He was pleasantly surprised to find out she wasn't wearing panties. He ran his fingers gently through her pubic hair, tugging on it playfully every once and a while.

Pulling his head up he looked into her eyes and said huskily, "No panties Mom? You're a naughty girl aren't you."

Evelyn gave his cock a squeeze and said, "You have no idea how naughty your Mother can be."

"No I don't, but I plan to find out," he remarked, leaning his head down and raining tiny kisses on her throat.

"Oh David," she cooed as her son's lips worked their way down over her collarbone and onto the swell of her breasts.

David's cock throbbed; his heart raced as he took his mother's ripe nipple in his mouth. Slowly he worked the hand on her mound lower until the tips of his fingers brushed against her clitoris. His eyes widened when he felt how big it was. He'd been with several women in his life, but he had never felt a clit as big as her's. Slowly he began to explore it, gently gliding his fingertips over the large bud for a spell before pinching it between his thumb and forefinger. Gently he started stroking it, marveling at the way it seemed to throb. Moans of pleasure poured from his mother's mouth as he explored this new-found treasure. He latched his lips onto the other nipple as he pushed his hand lower, his middle finger sliding between her drenched labia until the tip rested at her entrance. He had never felt a woman as wet as she was.

Raising his head he stated the obvious, "You're so wet."

Evelyn wanted to say something but couldn't, because her son chose that very moment to plunge his finger deep into her smoldering depths.

"Oh Fuck!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

She screamed in pleasure when he added a second finger.

For several minutes he finger fucked her, the palm of his hand relentlessly smacking against her fully extended clit. His mother's moans increased in pitch the longer he worked his fingers into her overly saturated pussy.

Evelyn was in seventh heaven. Each time her son's hand slapped against her clit a bright light would flash inside her brain. She knew she was reaching her peak and would explode at any moment. Bucking her hips she urged him on. The pleasure racing through her body continued to grow with each passing second. Faster and faster she pumped her hips upward, reaching for that beautiful bliss of orgasm. Just when she felt herself start to crest her son removed his fingers. Internally she let out a long sorrowful groan. When she felt him shifting position a new hope welled up inside her. Had her prayers been answered? Was he going to shove his big hard cock into her needy pussy?

David pulled his juice coated fingers from his mother's cunt, then rose to his knees. Placing one hand on the back of the couch for balance he moved until he was kneeling between her spread thighs. Once in place he leaned forward, pressed her breasts together and took both nipples into his mouth. Leaving his hands on her breasts he slowly started to kiss his way down his mother's body. When his tongue reached her belly button he felt her tummy flutter.

Evelyn was starting to panic. She realized what he was planning on doing and the old fear of how the men in her life had rejected going down on her surfaced. She didn't want her son to be one of those guys that viewed her larger than normal parts as a reason not to perform oral sex on her. She reached down and placed her hand on the back of his head.

"Honey, I don't think you want to do that," she uttered, his lips now kissing over the fabric of her shorts.

David glanced up at her face and asked, "You don't like oral sex?"

The question surprised her.

"It's not that. I'm built a little different than most women, and it's been my experience that men don't like to use their mouth on me," she found herself explaining.

Still looking at her he replied, "Then you haven't been with the right man."

Before she could say anything else he brought her legs straight up and placed her ankles on one of his shoulders. Then he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her shorts and began to pull, forcing them past her hips and in seconds he had them off. Next she felt him slide off the couch, take her hips in his hands and maneuver her lower body toward the edge of the couch. Her breath caught in her throat as he placed his hands at the back of her knees and gently pushed her legs apart. When he began to kiss the inside of her thigh she shuddered in anticipation.

David gazed at her womanhood as his lips rained tiny kisses along the inside of her thigh. The heady aroma of her arousal drawing his mouth closer and closer to his prize. When his lips finally made contact with her outer lips he heard her breathe out a huge sigh. Slowly he began to use the tip of his tongue to tease the outer folds of her pussy causing her to push her pelvis upward, searching for more.

"Please, honey..." she moaned out her frustration.

With a new sense of purpose David increased the pressure of his tongue, alternating between gentle kisses around the fringe of her pussy to dragging the flat of his tongue deeply through her dripping slit, avoiding contact with her engorged clit. Seconds turned into minutes as he explored every inch of his mother's folds, her hips rocking upward pressing herself tighter against his face. When he finally clamped his lips on her clitoris and began to flick the tip of his tongue against it she reached down and grabbed the back of his head and held him in place.

"Oh Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes! Just like that!" she cried.

For several minutes he nipped, sucked and battered her clitoris with his tongue causing an endless stream of obscenities to pour from her mouth. The sound of his mother's squeals of pleasure filled him with joy. He wanted nothing more at that very moment than to please her like no other man had done before. Redoubling his efforts he slipped his tongue as deep into her center as it would reach. The effect on her was instantaneous. She arched her back and wailed.