The Commuter Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There she is, Jenna thought as she finally saw the dark eyes and smile watching her wondering around the bar. Maria looked like the cat who had got the cream as Jenna approached, smiling and staring above her wine glass into the eyes of Jenna. Jenna smiled nervously as she approached and, with her knees together to the side, sat delicately opposite Maria and smiled in relief.

"That was the hardest day I ever had, you made my belly flutter all afternoon!" She began, feeling like she knew the Italian like an old friend.

They spoke freely for half an hour, a sexual tension still flowing as they both explained their orientation and how much they enjoyed the last two days.

"Yesterday morning was thrilling" Jenna admitted "I tasted my hand all day." She explained.

"Your panties were exquisite. Your scent kept with me as I sucked them clean." Maria teased. Both admitting how their sexual preferences clicked together.

Maria explained how she had dominant thoughts and tendencies, which Jenna clearly agreed and eagerly admitted she had noticed.

"Oh yes, this morning when you told me to leave my stockings exposed, I was thrilled but felt such a whore all day!" She laughed with glee. It was a match made in heaven. Maria smirked and admitted she has pleasured herself each time a photo arrived today with the beautiful stocking tops displayed on her phone. Edging and stopping just in time as she wanted to be the upmost horny for this evening.

The girls spoke about everything and Maria explained the hotel and the bags of goodies she bought already earlier in the day. Jenna was impressed, eager to see what Maria had bought.

Finally after all their cards had been laid on the table, Jenna realised something funny.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name, I'm Jenna, obviously!" She joked.

Maria put her glass down and sat back, still not said a word. Jenna was talking nervously, sharing too much information, making Maria's task of learning Jenna much easier.

"You can guess my name, Jenna" said Maria. And picked up her glass and began sipping the wine whilst watching Jenna intently. Jenna looked with a squint and cocked her head to the side before guessing

"Clara?" She guessed.

"No. Ten." Said Maria. Counting. Jenna looked again, and shouted above the noise

"this is hard, how about Lucy?" She asked.

"No. Twenty" she continued counting.

"Joanna?" Said the confused blonde, still laughing nervously.

"No. Thirty!" Maria said, with that evil smirk appearing again.

"What's with the counting?" Jenna enquired,

"is that a guess? Forty" Maria replied.

"Oh I don't know, I give up!" Jenna laughed again and raised her leg to rub against Maria. Maria grabbed it with her hand and held firmly, leaning forward.

"Giving up will cost you one hundred" said Maria,

"are you sure?" She warned.

"One hundred and forty" she kept counting.

"Ok this is silly! Ok ok! I accept!".

"My name is Mistress" Maria calmly said.

"And tonight you have earned yourself 140 spanks as a reward. Now say thank you and go get us a drink."

Jenna was in a stunned autopilot, heard a voice say thank you and turned to get the drinks. She looked in the mirror of the back of the bar at Mistress still eyeing her and realised this was about to get more exciting than she ever could know.

Jenna leant forward over the bar whilst shouting her order above the noise to the barman, her panties and stocking thighs exposed as she pulled herself forward and up to lean over. The boys on the next table watched aghast as the white lace panties and tops framed her buttocks perfectly. 5 minutes later the blonde tottered back with a glass and a bottle of wine to replace the one Maria was drinking.

"One hundred and fifty" Maria said calmly,

"you didn't thank Mistress" she corrected.

"Thank You Mistress" Jenna said with a fear in her eyes. 150? That was a hell of a lot of spanks. Did she really mean it? Maria poured herself a wine and sat back again looking around the bar for something particular.

-- -- --

12 hours later the walk to work from the hotel felt like a walk of shame. Panty-less, the breeze whipped round her sex and cooled her bottom which was still burning red and hot to touch. She hadn't thought it was going to escalate that quickly but now she found herself with welts on her cheeks and a deep down satisfied glow from a night of servitude. Dressed in a short skirt and blouse, she wobbled on her heels again and the new dark nylons held up with suspenders visible as she took steps. She never had been shaved bare before and the feeling drove her into a submissive trance as she walked away from quite the most amazing night she has experienced.

Chapter 4

12 hours earlier, Maria scanned the room and found a suitable actor for her scene. It was time to test her new toy and see how game she was.

"I want you to get us another bottle of wine Jenna. From that tall man there in the shirt and jeans. Use whatever charms you need to get it. Win, and you halve the spanking you will receive later, fail and you will receive double. Now off you go." Maria commanded.

Jenna turned to see the man in his 40s, tall, muscular and talking with a group of male friends leaning on the bar. He laughed and took a big gulp of his drink as he listened to his friends tell him about their day. Jenna stood and pulled her skirt down again to cover as much as possible, she didn't want to be needy if she could help it. She walked over to the group, and stood next to him as she leant against the bar. Holding her purse she waited for the barman, and more importantly, the male's attention. She brushed her shoulder against his back as he stood away from her, and leaned into the bar again, her skirt rising up as she waited for attention.

The man turned to see who nudge him, and was greeted by the sight of stocking tops and white panties spilling out of the dress and the long legs on tip toes in the high heel shoes below. The long blonde hair cascaded down her back and he couldn't quite take his eyes off her. As he ogled a little too long, Jenna turned and smiled at him -

"Sorry, i didn't mean to lean into you" he stuttered, unable to quite believe the sight in front of him. His trousers showed a sign of a small hard bulge and he stepped back to give her more room. Jenna turned to him, placing her hand on his chest,

"Sorry? you almost knocked me over! That's not quite the apology I was hoping for!" she smirked and started to run her hand down his chest and stomach, stopping at his belt and holding on to it. She pulled it closer to herself, the man moving forward until she was looking up into his eyes.

"how about you buy me and my lover over there a bottle of wine and maybe we will share our evening with you later?" she smiled, raising her eyebrow whilst putting her heeled leg between his, ensuring it was touching his inner thigh. The male didn't quite know what to do, as he looked down into the beautiful blonde's eyes, her hand tantalisingly holding his belt close to her, her leg brushing his thigh. He stuttered, as the barman came over

"Whatever this lady would like please sir" he blushed and Jenna turned and order the bottle of wine she wanted, holding her gaze into his eye the entire time. It took just two minutes from when she was tasked before Jenna walked back with a smile on her face and a business card in her hand, Mr R Joss had been most compliant.

Ralph stood there all a fluster. His cock tweaked in the steel cage Jenna was just centimetres from finding as she held him close, dripping precum as his siren swayed back away into the crowd and the beautiful dark haired woman in the corner. She waved over with a thumbs up to him, Ralph raised his hand in response, and mouthed

"No problem" back to her. The only problem he would have now is getting both of them out of his mind and his penis small enough not to bite against the cage. He turned back to his group and they shared a joke at his expense and the night carried on.

Jenna landed in her seat with the bottle in hand, proud of her efforts. Maria clapped delicately.

"Very well done. I don't think I could have resisted you up there either" she complimented.

"You are smoking hot Jenna and now I need to find out if you are as good with your mouth as you are with your words" she smiled, offering her closed fist hand across the table. Jenna held out her hand and Maria placed her sodden wet panties in, closing up Jenna's hand around them.

"put them in your mouth. They will remain there until we get to the hotel" Maria watched as Jenna did as told and soon the two ladies, with the new bottle of wine stood and left arm in arm, with the group at the bar watching on as they left them high and dry. Ralph felt his trousers stir one more time watching the pert bottom and wiggling hips move across the bar, cursing his luck of not finding out more about her.

Outside in the cool evening, Jenna pulled up her coat and wrapped it around her shoulders, following Maria's lead as they walked through the alleyways of the city, towards the hotel she had booked. They held hands and walked briskly in the cold air, part to keep warm and part in anticipation as to what was to follow. Sucking on the panties, she could taste the sweet musky scent of Maria's sex which reminded her of being on the train two morning ago. Mute, tasting Mistress's juices and wobbling trying to keep up with Maria, Jenna grunted as she entered submission and realised she was close to cumming there and then. She stopped and held on the railing next to her, as she panted heavily, more saliva running down her throat and ringing even more of her senses. Her legs quivered and her knees buckled as she tried her best to hold back, Maria looking on in interest to the scene in front of her. She took the wine bottle, and gently offered it up her skirt as she lent in for an embrace, slipping the glass neck into the waiting lips. It was all that was needed, Jenna felt the wine bottle stretch and impale her and she came vividly as Maria buried her face into Jenna's neck and held her tight against the writhing cold bottle inserted in her. Jenna could only grunt as held in the panties and lustfully stared at Maria, her Mistress.

It took them far longer to reach the hotel than Maria expected, Jenna was unstable on her feet from the alcohol and the high heels. Not to mention the orgasm she gave herself just by finding herself in the situation. However Maria now felt the burn of needing the pleasure and she couldn't wait to get Jenna into her room where the fun could really begin.

Maria led Jenna through the foyer of the hotel and to the lifts up to the room. She had planned this earlier in the day and it was just like she imagined. Jenna held the bottle of wine in her hand and did her best to look sober as they waited for the lift. She looked down at the wet neck of the wine bottle, with the creamy residue and gave a little grimace. Not quite what she wanted to convey to her new friend. They soon were going through the door of the room, the door swinging shut behind them. Jenna looked round, it was a modest room, with a number of outfits hanging in an open wardrobe and a box with a bow on the bed. Next to the bed was a canvas bag, the type you buy for life from a store, obviously full of pieces Mistress had bought earlier in the day.

Jenna approached the bed, and sat, taking the weight off those heels, and slipped one off and wiggled her toes freely.

"No Jenna, heels back on, I like your heels." Jenna slipped them back on and smiled at Maria. She would do anything for her tonight. Maria disappeared into the bathroom, leaving Jenna to fall back onto the bed and check her phone whilst waiting. She heard a rustle in the bathroom and a couple of minutes later Jenna was stunned to see Maria walk out in a black silk gown, with nothing underneath. Her Latin skin showing under the short hem, her thighs pale and full, she walked over to Jenna laying on the bed and straddled her, a knee each side on the bed. Above Jenna, she could now see the pussy of her Mistress, a small black line of hair above the lips, her clitoris swollen and peeking out. Jenna leant up to get nearer to her but was pushed back by Maria, who then sat back on Jenna's stomach. "I think we should get you ready Jenna" she purred as she looked to the bag on the floor and reached in, pulling out a big reel of ribbon. Maria swung off,

"On the middle of the bed, face down" she ordered.

Jenna moved to the middle and laid on her front, kicking her feet as she waited to see what was to follow. Maria took the ribbon and started to wrap it around the heels and secure them to the feet, before winding the ribbon around the ankles securing her feet together.

"I couldn't find 20 metres of rope in the store!" she giggled as she carried on wrapping her knees in a clinch knot before running the reel up to her waist. Lining her wrists together on her lower back she carefully wrapped the ribbon round many times, before slipping the reel through the elbows and back under the palms, securing the hands together in a tight hold. She worked up and did the same with the elbows before finally taking her time to plait the remaining end into Jenna's long hair into a long plait pony tail with the smallest amount remaining free at the end. It was like she planned it!

Maria pulled the pony tail back towards the feet, and threaded the last part of ribbon through the ankles and pulled it firmly, arching Jenna's back and bringing her hair into contact with the secured heels. Her back was arched like a bow, head thrown back, hair pulling her neck into an awkward shape. Maria pushed Jenna, and she flopped onto her side, unable to move at all, her mouth still holding the panties from earlier in the bar.

Maria circled the bed, looking at her trussed up prize. Still dressed but immobilised and at Maria's control. Maria slipped onto the bed and positioned herself at the top of the bed, and slowly shuffled down until her sex was close to the waiting face of Jenna. She leant forward and rolled Jenna over onto her chest, her face now pointing directly at the ready lips of her owner. Maria reached down and pulled out the sodden panties, and quickly shuffled the last part down pushing her mound against Jenna's awaiting mouth. Immediately she felt a tongue explore her, the eagerness of a lustful slave eager to please and lick her until she came. Maria arched her back slightly reaching up and grabbing the pillows, her thighs wriggling and the bound slave stuck to her task.

Jenna felt the ribbon tighten in her hair as she was pulled back into the most uncomfortable position, her back arched as she tried to reduce the pain and pulling on her neck, but it was no use. Her hands tied tightly behind, her heels resting against her bottom, she was stuck until Mistress decided otherwise. As the pussy moved towards her face, she eagerly opened her mouth, wanting to please this vixen who has thrilled her all evening. The mound pushed onto her face, and she realised she couldn't breathe quite as freely, having to drop her chin to gasp in air, as her nose and mouth were engulfed and held inside her Mistress. She began to lick as lightly as she could, trying to find the clitoris with the tip of her tongue and be as gentle as she could.

However her Mistress didn't want subtly, pushing hard and almost grinding against her face. Jenna gave up being gentle at this point, sucking and licking as she was directed, no ability to set the pace or the pressure. Mistress reached down and grabbed the base of the plait, and pulled sharply, bringing Jenna even closer and her heels higher into her back as she was held in. Jenna wriggled as her oxygen began to run out, just as Maria clamped her thighs strongly around her head, a shivering of an orgasm beginning to surface. Jenna licked and then sucked the exposed clit as hard as she could, as the lights started to fade and she began to black out. Just as she began bucking and panicking as much as she could, Maria orgasmed, her legs threw wildly and her fist yanked hard at the pony tail. Jenna rolled to the side as Maria laid spent, her long awaited orgasm finally complete.

Chapter 5

Jenna laid there unable to move but staring into the beautiful pussy laying near her, Maria's hand gently holding the lips as her other hand held a breast, laying still with her held flung back in exhaustion. Jenna wanted more, wanted to be buried in there again but she couldn't even wiggle herself nearer to offer the services, laid on her side she could only watch.

Maria relaxed and let the sensation leave her body, still feeling that eager tongue down there after the event. She was sensitive and needed a time out, to recover properly. Swing her legs off the bed, she reached down to the floor and picked up her panties again, pushing them into her vagina as she stood, and then kneeling on the bed again next to the waiting Jenna. Maria slowly pulled them out again, covered in her juices, and then pushed them gently back into the mouth of her slave. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out some tape and unwrapped the packet before tightly taping the panties into her mouth, forcing Jenna to choke slightly as the panties were forced deeper.

Jenna initially struggled but relaxed when resistance was futile and accepted the gift. Soon she was panting out of her nose, and pulling hard against the constraints. Maria reached back into the bag and removed the cardboard sheet with 20 clothes pins attached, slowly removing each into a pile on the bed. Maria sat back on her heels, and took her time as she pulled down Jenna's dress under her breasts, the beautiful full breasts spilling out from the balcony bra beneath. Maria hummed a little tune as she started applying the pins to the nipples and tried to find room for all 20 on the flesh around too. Jenna moaned to begin with but it turned to screams as each peg bit harder

Maria knelt back and admired her work, Jenna's breasts squished and squashed whilst she laid there writhing in a mixture of pleasure and pain. She took another length of ribbon and tied each end to the one peg on the nipple, laid back holding her leash and gave it a gentle tug.

Jenna moaned increasingly loudly as the leash pulled her nipples and a new sharp pain shot through her body. She had never put anything on her breasts before, this was new, and the mix of pleasure and pain made her wet and groan loudly into the scented panties. Jenna rolled her eyes and looked up into subspace as she experienced Maria's power over her - never wanting to be free again.

They laid there for about half an hour, Jenna on the edge constantly, Maria gently tugging her leash whenever Jenna went quiet. Maria was relaxed but also excited to what was to follow, Jenna was about to get a spanking like Maria had dreamed of.

Maria got up to use the bathroom and left Jenna following her across the room, shutting the door behind her. Inside Maria had purchased a tight leather skirt and blouse, which she slipped on still panty-less. She pulled up a pair of black hold ups and re-did her lipstick in the mirror before a quick squirt of perfume and re-entering the room. Maria was shorter than Jenna, but slim with long legs, her waist pinched in and her small breasts complimented her size. She moved with a rhythm and a Latin flair as she approached the bed again, kneeling to her bag of tricks as she passed and putting them on the bed.

She pulled out some scissors and cut away the knot from the ponytail to the heels, and Jenna's legs fell to the bed with another groan coming from the lips. Jenna wiggled her legs, as the blood began to flow again and she wiggled what she could of her ankles, her heels still attached catching the light in the room.

Maria gently stroked up her bound legs, feeling the nylons and rubbing as she pushed her hand under the hem of the dress and squeezing the awaiting buttocks