The Commuter Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled up the dress and neatly set it on the waist of Jenna, her bottom now beautifully framed beneath the hem and her stocking tops. Inviting further attention. Maria gave it two sharp spanks

"Well we better get going, that bottom isn't going to spank itself is it?" Maria joked, pulling the wooden ruler from the bag she found in the stationary cupboard hours earlier. She shuffled nearer Jenna, and with a bit of a tug and Jenna's help wiggling, Jenna was soon over her lap on the bed, her feet and head hanging over the sides, Maria's legs firmly planted on the floor at the end of the bed. Maria stroked the bottom some more before she reached back to the scissors again.

Snip, Snip, and the waist band of the pretty white lace panties were cut and pulled away, her bottom now fully exposed. Maria turned to Jenna

"Well after your exhibition with that man in the bar, i have good mind to double your spanks for being such a slut." she scolded.

"However, I am true to my word, so you will now only get 75 spanks to that bottom." she sounded disappointed.

"I didn't say how they would be administered, so let me introduce you to my tools" She have an almighty whack with the ruler across the buttocks, leaving a red welt immediately.

"This is the ruler I found in my office, and the first 50 will be administered with this" she tapped again.

"We will begin" she stated and set to work.

She traced the buttocks with the tip of the ruler, moving it across the cheeks and gently pushing down before removing the ruler and replacing with her hand briefly. Whack. Jenna jumped in shock, her head buried into the bed and her feet jumped up and down, the bottom wiggling from the blow. A second deeper purple welt appeared. Maria remained calm.

"One" she stated and continued.

Jenna was in severe pain, her bottom pulsed as blow after blow was slowly applied, 20, 30, 40 passed and she could feel it throbbing. The pegs had brushed off against the bed during the writhing, only the two on the nipples bit down still, each movement making them dig deeper and more pain erupted in her body. Finally the 50th blow landed, the hardest yet, and she went limp as the hardest spanking she ever could imagine ended.

Maria admired the criss cross of lines across the bottom, there was no way she would be able to sit tomorrow without remembering what had happened. The bottom looked like a cross word puzzle with marks and blotches all over the once pristine skin. Maria pushed her hand in between the tied legs and felt the vagina, wet as she was, she was fine.

Maria went to the bag again and pulled out the second item, a thick leather belt with a long running piece of leather studded with small metal shiny flat studs. This was perfect and she almost shouted with glee in the shop when she found it earlier. She wiggled out from under Jenna, and stood, straightening her skirt and blouse. Moving around to her feet, Maria pulled Jenna until she knelt on the floor, her hands still tied behind, her ankles together and her red bottom offered up and out to the room. Maria sat gently next to Jenna's head, and picked away at the tape, removing the balled panties when done.

"You want me to stop little one?" Maria asked.

"No Mistress" came the reply.

"Then so be it, no gag for these ones, no screaming or moaning, just a polite thank you after each please" she ordered. Maria stood back and swung the belt across the bottom, the leather wrapping around the bottom and making a sickening slap noise as it landed. Jenna buried her head into the bed again and tried her hardest not to scream. Her bottom showed little white marks from the belt, as Maria prepared for the second, holding still with her hand above her shoulder, until Jenna spoke.

"Thank You Mistress" Jenna whispered. Whack the second landed.

Jenna laid spent, Maria next to her, 20 minutes later, her bottom throbbing and sore. It would take weeks for the bruises to fade, her bottom would always show two of the marks forever more, as Maria got a little over excited. Jenna rolled to the side and pleaded

"Please may You remove my pegs please Mistress?" Maria quickly snapped them off without any fuss, causing even more pain to rush back into the nipples. Jenna relaxed back on the bed and wilted, her body abused and played with like she always wanted. She had found her soul mate.

Chapter 6

It was an hour later, and Jenna laid back in the warm water as the bath suds embraced her and soothes her wounds. She closed her eyes and smiled to herself, the warmth of the water filling her with a warmness inside too, she felt elated how Maria had been tonight and even though it scared her a little, her bottom reminded her what a submissive girl she really was.

Maria sat on a little bathroom stall, still fully dressed in her blouse and skirt, next to the bath and passed her the now slightly warmed white wine in a tumbler they found in the bathroom. They both sipped the wine and laughed as they replayed the last two hours. Maria smiled inwardly too, no one before had let her quite go that far. Her last boyfriend didn't like it at all when she had whipped him hard with the belt in a playful bedroom exchange, flying out of the room in a fury at the mark and insisting his football mates would never let him live it down.

She had found her match, a beautiful match too. Jenna's breast bobbed on the water line, the creamy water full of the bath oils and moisturiser foam Maria had purchased earlier, knowing how the aftercare was important. Maria reached for the sponge and began rubbing the milky white water over her sub, making sure all of her shoulders were wet and covered in the soothing water. She moved the sponge down to her breast, and slowly circled the beautiful skin, slowly rubbing concentric circles until she finished one her nipples.

"Stop it, you know where that leads!" Jenna playfully joked, giving Maria an eye and a cheeky grin. Maria smiled back and lent forward and locked her lips with Jenna's and kissed her passionately. Jenna's hand rose from the water and slowly grabbed at the back of Maria's head and pulled her even closer, not wanting her to go anywhere as she enjoyed her tongue.

Jenna thought about how that tongue would feel between her legs, and drove deeper - closing her eyes and embracing.

"Fuck it" Maria thought, and slipped her dressed arm into the water and gently slid it across the slippery body, across the flat stomach and gently explored with her fingers under the water.

Off balance she had no hand to stop what happened next, as Jenna slipped back with the shock of the hand she pulled at Maria and pulled her in to the water on top of her, Maria still fully clothed initially flapped with the shock before slipping to the side of Jenna, both resting on their sides, mouths still interlocked and Maria's hand firmly now inside of Jenna. The water spilled over the edge of the bath, sending the tumblers crashing to the floor too as the women squeezed themselves against each other - lost in the warm haze of the steamy bathroom.

Unable to move her hand much, Maria laughed out loud when she realised she now had her hand trapped against Maria like the opposite just yesterday morning, and she whispered to Jenna as she continued to stroke.

"This is how you should have used your fingers yesterday Jenna" and slowly curled her fingers and slid them against the wall of her vagina. Beckoning her as Jenna could do nothing but lay there, her breast rubbing against the soaked fabric of the satin blouse pushed against her. Jenna thrusted as she felt the tingles again for the third time today, she rocked herself in the water, splashing even more across the sodden bathroom. Maria too was lost in the moment and couldn't help but moan back as the beautiful slave rode her hand and pushed against her.

Jenna used her free hand to grab Maria's wet black hair in her fist and pull hard as the orgasm shook her, her thighs tensed and her legs straightened as she felt the fingers stroke again and again until her groins aches and her pussy became sensitive. "Stop, stop, please just hold me" she whispered and Maria did, the two lovers embracing in the tiny bath.