All Comments on 'The Compliant Cuckold'

by chris_coup

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
GcoachGGcoachGover 1 year ago

Pretty interesting. Looking forward to reading more about these three.

KatiwantsKatiwantsover 1 year ago

Mmmmmmmmm wonderful story!!! Can’t wait to read more!!

handpumphandpumpover 1 year ago

Skinny blonde, no tits, right up my street.

darthnader19darthnader19over 1 year ago

That was really kinky and hot 🔥

chris_coupchris_coupover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your kind comments. Chapter 2 is in review and will be published soon.

CornixCornixover 1 year ago

Yes, thoroughly enjoyable; thank you.

Definite potential for this to continue and I look forward to reading future installments.

Kylie Dominating him as one of her male friends fucks Jolie. Or him tied up blindfolded so can hear Jolie and Kylie together. Just a few permeations.

I hope they start to revel in his humiliation and really emasulate him intentionally. Perhaps take a trip to a sex shop for toys for them and anal stimulii for him ans embarrass him before the female staff.

Thank you again.

chris_coupchris_coupover 1 year agoAuthor

Hi Cornix

Thanks for your comments. I had already written Chap 2 before I saw your message, but I hope you enjoy Paul's humiliation when Kylie allows him to hump her leg while fingering his bottom. I really like your suggestion of the sex shop encounter - watch out for this later. Kylie and Jolie will of course get together with Paul made to watch later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story gives a perfect lesson on how a wife should deal with her husband's annoying desires for undeserved sex.

Sissywannabe55Sissywannabe55over 1 year ago

nice story so far. I agree with Cornix there is definitely potential for lots more horny things. 5 stars

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Enjoying your tale of woe for Paul.

I hope he is caged before watching his wife get pleasured.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Very hot story with an interesting twist. I would love for my wife to cuckold me with one of her girlfriends. Then they could both fuck me with their big black strap-ons.

I can't wait to read the next chapters. Well done.

AniVaughnAniVaughnabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story. Very hot! It includes many of the components that really turned me on, like humiliation, and cuckolding and female domination. I actually just found chapter 7, but took your advice in the intro to that story to start with chapter 1. I am very glad I did. Heading off to read a few more chapters. Thanks for the great read. I.

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 year ago

5. good start. gentle, polite, good dialogue.

A bit obvious the idea that it all stems from a little cocklet, it would have been more incisive if it was a simple premature ejaculator. Also because the length does not depend on him, instead the hastiness could have been changed over time.

Good dialogue. It almost feels like being there.

chris_coupchris_coupabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments. Yes I take your point about the cocklet. A well endowed premature ejaculator would be a good element to explore.

wetboiswetboisabout 1 year ago

I've only read chapter one so far. I like that the girls don't have 38DD tits. As soon as I read 38DD tits in a story I move on. Now I'm off to chapter two. Thanks for the entertainment.

BiAussieCuckoldBiAussieCuckold12 months ago

IM A CUCKOLD AND I LOVE TINY TITS.PERFECT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris_coup@chris_coup
Hello friends. The next chapter of the Consummate Cuckold has been published. I hope you like it. I write stories about situations that turn me on or that I have experience of. Female domination within the context of a loving relationship will feature heavily, as will lesbian...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES