The Domme Next Door Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That statement worried Bill, but he replied, "Okay, Doctor."

"Very Good. Bill, I have gotten the first report and I am very concerned. Your testosterone is dangerously low. Take off your clothes so I can check a few responses on your body.

Bill looked at Alison in surprise and asked, "Now?"

Alison gave him a look, and he corrected himself, "Right now, Doctor?"

Alison placed the palm of her right hand on Bill's left cheek and said, "Bill, you know I promised Diane that I would make sure you'd be okay and now I am concerned that you have a major medical problem that I didn't see coming."

Bill's face turned red as he began to undress. When he was naked, Alison sat in a chair and told him to stand in front of her. She began to fondle his cock and balls while making medical comments that were meaningless to him. She occasionally would write on the clipboard. Bill's cock twitched every time she touched it or moved her hand.

She kept one hand on his cock, moved the other hand up to his nipples, and started to take turns pulling hard on them. Bill responded with an ouch, but Alison felt his cock get even harder.

Alison asked, "Bill, tell me how that makes you feel."

Bill stated, "Well, Doctor, I am embarrassed to admit it, but I find that very arousing."

Alison took her hand away from His nipples and wrote on her clipboard.

"Bill, I need to test your prostate. Turn around and bend over."

Alison put on latex gloves, picked up a probe, and pushed the probe into his butt.

Bill asked, "Doctor, Is this probe necessary? "

"Bill, many medical problems are caused by low testosterone. This probe will tell me the status of your prostate."

Bill whispered, "Okay, Doctor. I guess. If you say so."

"Bill, I find your comment to be inappropriate."

"I'm sorry, Doctor. I'm scared, but that is no excuse for saying something in a disrespectful manner."

Alison rubbed her free hand across his butt cheeks, "Bill, I do know what is best for you. Diane shared everything with me and made it clear to both of us that I was to look out for you. Now stand up and turn sideways to me. Put your hands behind your head."

Bill did as he was told. He felt Alison push the probe deeper into his ass, and then it began to vibrate. Alison moved the probe in and out of his rear and started massaging his cock and balls with her other hand. She could feel his cock growing in her hands as she began preparations for her eventual pegging of him, without him realizing it."

Alison looked up at him and then pulled sharply down on his balls. She noticed that his cock got harder.

She decided it was time to start setting her hook. She asked, "When was the last time you masturbated to the female domination porn that Diane knew you liked to watch?"

He responded, "What? I didn't know that she knew about that."

Alison gave him a stern look.

Bill corrected his response. "Doctor, I didn't know that she knew about that."

Bill paused, and Alison said, "Go on, tell me more."

"Doctor, I just watched them. I never did more than that. I secretly hoped that Diane would become my dominatrix, but she wasn't wired that way. She was in charge, but our sex lives were vanilla. Anyway, it's been a while since I've watched any."

"Bill, tell me about the Female domination videos you liked."

Bill looked at Alison and said, "Doctor, Is that really necessary? I'm worried that you will think less of me if I tell you what secretly turns me on. I don't want to risk losing your friendship."

Alison replied, "Bill, look into my eyes."

When their eyes met, she continued, "Bill, you and Diane were my closest friends. I love you and your kids more than anyone else in this world. I never found my forever love as you did with Diane. There is nothing you could do to push me away. Your problem is most likely due to your low testosterone. Knowing what videos you enjoyed the most will help me understand how to treat you."

As Bill gazed into Alison's eyes as she talked, he felt, in his heart, that he was falling for her. He realized that he had loved her for a long time. There was nothing he would hold back from her."

"Alison, I mean, Doctor, I didn't like the ones where the dominatrix would humiliate the guy. I liked the ones where the man would be bound naked, then spanked, flogged, or whipped while being sexually stimulated before having sex with the dominatrix. I liked ones that had light cock and ball torture. I did not like the ones where the Domme would kick a guy's balls or where the Dominatrix would pee on the sub."

"Bill, tell me what is going through your mind when I do this. "

Bill was quiet as Alison pulled down harder on his balls. His cock tweaked up further. "Doctor, that hurts, but in a good way."

Alison turned the speed of the anal probe up to a faster vibration. She started to alternate pulling down on his balls and pulling on his nipples with her free hand.

"Bill, tell me how this feels." Alison then giggled and slapped his cock back and forth a few times.

Bill responded with an ouch and stated, "Doctor, this may sound weird, but I love hearing you have fun using my body. If it gives you joy to cause me pain, then I want more of that."

Alison then again slapped his cock back and forth a few more times. Then pulled hard on his nipples.

Bill squirmed a little and let out an "ouch."

Alison sensed that his cock enjoyed the light pain. She pushed the anal probe all the way in and then used that hand to spank his butt.

"Bill, I am testing how your nerves are connected. Stay still. No sound."

Alison continued spanking his rear until it turned red.

She removed the vibrating anal dildo and said, "I am now convinced I will need to treat you for your low testosterone condition. "

She continued stroking his cock, but as Bill felt he was approaching a climax, Alison's hands dropped away from his body. She pulled a bottle of pills from her coat and handed them to Bill.

"Bill, you will take one every six hours, exactly six hours apart. You are not to touch your penis until I give you permission. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes, Alison."

Alison gave Bill a look and he quickly corrected himself. " Yes, Doctor."

Alison smiled at him. She reached out and started to massage his penis again. "I know I will be able to give you what you need. But only if you do everything I tell you to do. Now face me."

Bill faced her and responded, "Thank you, Doctor. I will do whatever you need me to do. I don't like the way I have been feeling."

Alison stood up. She rubbed both hands up and down the front of his body. She leaned over and kissed Bill on the cheek. "Bill, you are important to me. Now start following the commands I gave you to do."

She handed him a glass of water. "Now, take a pill, set an alarm for six hours, and get dressed. You will come over tomorrow at this same time, and I'll check to ensure you have not played with your cock."

Bill took a pill, put on his clothes, and went home. His head was spinning. He hadn't felt this alive in years. Being nude while she was fully clothed was incredibly arousing. Telling Alison about his Female Domination video watching was invigorating. He could not get the experience out of his mind.

Alison called Betty after Bill left. "Betty, I think he is going to be my submissive. Plus, I think I am in love with him. Will you be ready to do the visual test tomorrow night?"

Betty responded, "I'm almost finished editing the videos together. His reaction will tell us everything. You're a genius."

Alison commanded, "I want you here in thirty minutes. You are to completely strip at my front door before you knock. Be sure to fold your clothes neatly."

Betty responded., "Yes. Mistress."

Alison changed into a black under-breast corset with a built-in shelf bra and garter straps, black mid-thigh stockings, and black strappy 4" high heels. The outfit was topped off with black full-length opera gloves. She liked having her pussy and breasts exposed while sensually dressed.

When Betty arrived, she disrobed by Alison's front door before knocking. Alison checked the street for traffic and, seeing none, turned on the front porch light. After counting to thirty, she opened the door and let a nervous Betty inside.

"Damn, Alison, that gets me so nervous. Do you want me to get arrested for indecent exposure?"

Alison grabbed Betty's hand and placed it on her cunt and then placed her hand in Betty's cunt. "But the risk is worth it. Notice how wet we both are?"

Betty laughed, "I get wet just knowing you'll give me some big orgasms. And tomorrow, I get to play with Bill for an hour."

Alison put cuffs on Betty's wrists and a collar around her neck. She then fastened the wrist cuff to the collar and added a leash. "I'm planning on both of us getting some climaxes. This scheming to turn Bill into my sex slave is the most fun I've had in years. Falling in love with him simultaneously only makes it better."

As Alison led Betty down into the basement dungeon, she continued. "I plan to watch you give Bill the test tomorrow. We'll need to set up the exam room before you leave tonight."

"Oh, Mistress, you're not going to let me spend the night?"

Alison turned around and lightly brushed Betty's face with her gloved hand, "We'll see, maybe."

Betty responded, "Thank you, Mistress, for considering it. "

Alison led Betty to a bench that would put Betty's arms and legs at a 45-degree angle to her torso. She had Betty lay on her back on the bench. Alison unhooked Betty's wrist cuffs and hooked them to the arms of the bench. She proceeded to put straps across Betty's arms, torso and legs so that Betty was fixed with her arms and legs spread, unable to move.

Alison slowly kissed her way up Betty's right thigh. Betty's body tensed. Her kiss reached Betty's pussy, and Alison went even slower until she landed on Betty's clit. Alison's lips parted above Betty's nub, and she began sucking it. Then Alison moved her body into a 69 position with Betty. She lowered her pussy over Betty's lips.

Betty's tongue swirled around Alison's clit, teasing her nub.

Alison guided her tongue down into Betty's pussy. Alison squeezed her legs against Betty's head as they experienced mutual orgasms. She choked a bit as she forgot to breathe, as her body was rocked with pleasure. It took some time to catch her breath again. Finally, their energies returned, and they returned to eating each other's pussies. After their third mutual orgasm, Alison got up and unstrapped Betty.

As Betty lay there catching her breath, Alison removed her remaining clothes and said, "Come on, love, let's take a shower."

When they washed up, they remained nude as they worked on preparing the exam room for Bill's tomorrow night's exam. They retired to Alison's large bed and gave each other a few more orgasms before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Alison's last thoughts before she fell asleep gave her a smile. She was sure that taking a 100mg dose of Viagra every six hours would put Bill's head in the right space for her plans to dominate him. He was still in pretty good shape, and it wouldn't take long to reverse the three months of not taking care of his body. She found that his nude body still had been pleasant to look at. His cock was big enough to make playing with it fun.

She slept well.

All night Bill had visions of Alison ordering him around sexually. He dreamed of being bound while Alison giggled while sexually torturing him. He had a desire to hear the joy in Alison's voice again. He felt good for the first time since Diane died. His cock hadn't been this hard in years. He finally fell asleep. At the six-hour mark, his alarm went off. He woke up and took another pill. He went right back to sleep with his cock still rock hard.

=======

I hope you have enjoyed this tale so far. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated.

In the next chapter, Alison draws Bill deeper into her domination.

12