All Comments on 'The Final Insult Ch. 02'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Wolftight21Wolftight21almost 9 years ago
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I feel so bad for her. In the end she has no choice at all. Even her children turn against her.

nadaliwnadaliwalmost 9 years ago
wow!

I didn't leave a comment for the first chapter but I'm seeing why you've named this new book..."The Final Insult".

*****

Fefe1969Fefe1969almost 9 years ago
No harm intended

Her son hates hurting her, but the pack needs to survive. I wonder after learning how she suffered will he leave her be. Of and when Ethan find out he's a Daddy. Old girl can forget it. She has a new mate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Final Insult...

I get it, the final insult..... to your readers! Very clever! As if the first part of this story wasn't bad enough, you found a way to really stick it to the few readers that have followed you. Way to go, you win!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 9 years ago

Anne is an incredibly brave woman, but it looks like she's on the verge of a break down.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 9 years ago

Not gonna lie....the first chapter few sentences in, i didn't wanna finish.

Came back for this chapter. Im ready for this story now. Anne....my dear what will happen to you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what a cliffhanger!

Please make the next chapter start exactly where this one ended. I have to know exactly what happens next (and I know how you like to jump forward a few years) ! I love this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous