All Comments on 'The First Time is Always a Bitch'

by peeder_exposed

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Orion623Orion623almost 16 years ago
Interesting

I have no idea why a married guy who can have sex with his wife whenever he wants would get involved in a jerk-off exhibition with a bunch of other guys but presumably the author will make it clear in Ch.2. So far it has been a fun read with a couple of interesting characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excrement

Not even worth the time to itemize the internal problems in this piece of crap. The writer should find something else to do with his spare time because he has no talent for writing.

sexysmilesexysmilealmost 16 years ago
My curiosity is piqued

I look forward to more!

BlueByrdBlueByrdalmost 16 years ago
Just for fun

Though I am not sure I buy the idea that a bunch of grown up men would engage in this kind of frat house party game, it's fun to fantasize, and that is what we are here for. Anonymous who wrote that it was "Excrement"...you gutless flat worm - lighten up!

BlueByrdBlueByrdalmost 16 years ago
Just for fun

Though I am not sure I buy the idea that a bunch of grown up men would engage in this kind of frat house party game, it's fun to fantasize, and that is what we are here for. Anonymous who wrote that it was "Excrement"...you gutless flat worm - lighten up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Good story

Ignore the negative comments. You write well and cater to common fantasies. Most guys reading this, myself included, have bios similar to Gar (married with children). I believe that most of us would love to experience what the men in that room are about to enjoy. I know I certainly would. And when I'm done reading, I'll have my own jack off party.

Wanna join me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Okay just an interesting fact. There is no such thing as DDD blobs. After DD it goes to E. Don't ask me who made that up. And I'm not hassling as I asume the writer and most readers are men and wouldn't know XD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous