All Comments on 'The Futanari Diaries Ch. 07'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pleasd add more boys to the mix?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Come on seriously. So a sensitive guy who genuinely seems to care about the people he sleeps with going to be a prostitute for his first job. Setup by his mom and he wants to be a lawyer to who defends futagirls. Make no sense. Going to pass.

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Dam all caught up with what has been posted so far and have enjoyed it. Unfortunately I agree with how benji is I don't see how that fits. Will make it harder for him to feel like being intament with all the futa he is already involved with. But I am not writing it so will wait and see. Hope to find out soon.

goodshoes2goodshoes2almost 2 years ago

I'm sure as hell hoping you're going to continue this series. Am really enjoying your writing. Please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This last chapter was great, though I hope it continues for many more. I have absolutely loved the emphasis on love. Often not the Case with many futa on male stories. My only beef is that I very much disliked the sex with Sandra. Too much pain, bondage and apparent humiliation. Other than that, a fantastic series. In term of further paths 1) summer job, 2) university, 3) post school job, 4) marriage(s), and 5) raising an extensive mega poly family. Yes, I'm being greedy. Thanks for the wonderful entertainment!

KansasTwisterKansasTwisteralmost 2 years ago

Such a romantic story where the mother pimps out her son that she basicly turned in to a glorified girlcock pin coushion. I would have rather seen him and Miss Wilson in more a serious relationship together or maybe one of his friends with her in another story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES