All Comments on 'The German Teacher Pt. 01'

by Archie89

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
dickthestick2011dickthestick2011over 4 years ago
Please continue

Can't wait for part 2. if I was to guess, that condom is still in her purse and her womb is saturated with Abram's potent sperm.

charliem100charliem100over 4 years ago
Great Start!

Very hot start - keep it going.

X15X15over 4 years ago
Great story!

I love interracial stories. I love whites fucking black people. I like MF, MMF, MM, FF, FFM.

This story is off to a great start. Please include cuckholding and even a black baby! And it would be so stimulating to describe in detail Abam and especially his African attributes.

MORE PLEASE!👍🏼

Ecbert173Ecbert173over 4 years ago
Hot start! Waiting for part 2

What a hot start! Can’t wait for Abam to fully enjoy his german married white teacher. This chapter was from the husbands point of view, please write the next chapter from Abam’s point of view and how he plotted and seduced his married white teacher.5 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe Anna is the one to light a fire in Sandra

Apart from Frank, maybe Anna was the one who lighted a spark in Sandra before she "discussed" this possibility of this happening with Abam. Before she starts teaching the class, she got an earful from Anna to disabuse her of the notion of teaching the refugees in a demanding, aggressive way to learn how to speak German but to become a servant in a very submissive way toward those folks who have seen hell a round times than we have seen hell in our comfortable lives. That means smiling at them frequently and fetching them their language book if they leave it somewhere in the room. Even bringing from home German delicates of food to make them happy.

And Anna would be gently pushing Sandra to make subtle wardrobe changes to showcase her hourglass cleavage by wearing sleeveless blouses and shorts with sandals. Spraying perfume on her sensuous body to shed a delicious aroma for them to smell which makes her attractive to Abam as he chooses her to become his lover and fills her to the brim with his engorged cock. Anna becomes close friends with Sandra as she shares details of her black pregnancy while encouraging her to get splayed laid by Abam.

Ultimate goal would be to get Sandra to divorce Frank by letting him keep the house and moving to Africa to live with Abam and bear his children. That would make Mistress Anna very happy to see a converted White bitch make amends for her past racism by living with her well endowed black lover in Africa.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I wish it was my wife.

I hope she fucks them all and bareback. Great story, well told . My cock was hard reading it.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 4 years ago

Excellent start to what promises to be a first class story. Frank id going to discover just how quickly he can become a weal willed cuckold husband, and be reduced permanently to self masturbation as his only form or relief, while Sandra's pussy is being stretched by all that huge black cock that's busy fucking her.

I'm eager to read the next chapter.

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 4 years ago
hot

more please very soon.well written . made my wife a little moist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot

She will love how big their dicks are and quickly grow to need them for satisfaction. The African men are strong and are aware that even when European and other countries ruled their people there were whites that needed to submit to them. She’ll be in heaven as one Blackman after another climbs on her and uses her smooth white body. Her husband knows she’ll serve them giving them children if they want, the nastiness of showing her weakness to everyone as a black baby sucks her white breasts in public. They will all use and enjoy her.

deerhunter00deerhunter00over 4 years ago
Outstanding!

I cant wait for next chapter and to hear about her first time out. I bet they will go out again. Something tells me shes gone without condom or will in the future with black man. I bet he'll like to see them together on future dates.

Either her or her friends will get pregnant maybe too.

clem45clem45over 4 years ago
Excellent !

Very well written and exciting. Can`t wait for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
fucking love it .

terrific start I know of at least 3 German wives helping the refugees in intimate situations having them as regular bulls.

please take us on Sandra's further teaching classes

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
FANTATIC STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please post soon the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PenPal2001PenPal2001over 4 years ago
Great story!

Sexual tension is building nicely. Please give us Part 2 soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
suuuuper

the greatest ... boom !

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
more please . . .

Great to see you writing again, Archie. Can't wait for Pt 2 of Sandra's adventures - and would love to see another episode for Kristen too. Keep up the good work - it is much appreciated here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
White Wombs – Black Babies!

My wife and I enjoyed this interracial story immensely. She noticed several details that pretty much told her the story would have a “happy ending”. Below, is the phrase from your story, with the details in capital letters.

"What if I told you that Abam has invited me to join them in THEIR room in the refugee center tomorrow night?" Sandra suddenly asked. "They want to celebrate SOMEONE’S birthday. Should I go? ANNA and I would be the only white women there..."

“Their room” means at least several other men, including Abam, would be there with two very sexy, and willing, white, married women. Also, it was “someone’s birthday” but not Abam’s. So, wife Sandra probably spread her legs for the birthday boy. And, since she already had the hots for Abam; she undoubtedly took him on.

ANNA has already stated that she puts out for a couple of guys. Finally, as both women are compassionate, and on a humanitarian mission, thus, it would be cruel of them to not give their lily white bodies to all the black men in that room. We can’t wait to find out if Sandra’s first time going black was a gang bang!

Also, as a husband, I just cringed when Frank bought his wife only one (1) XXL-sized condom. How naïve to assume she would only need one condom in a room full of black men! Nevertheless, she, like many white wives going black, didn’t even use a condom!

My wife was a bit naïve and also wanted to “save the world” when we were married 20 years ago. She is blond, blue-eyed, and very white. Here in the USA, we had just accepted many groups of African refugees, which were relocated across various states. The majority of the refugees that came to our state where big, young, black men.

My wife, along with about a dozen other wives in our white, upper-middle class neighborhood, was truly caring and wanted to help out. So, they volunteered ladling out food to the refugee men in the soup kitchen line, helping them fill out immigration / resettlement paperwork, and personally teaching them English. Eventually, the wives started inviting them over to our homes for dinner, lessons in table manners, pool parties and even dance lessons. I remember, one night afterwards, she said “I just loved pressing my petite little body up against these strong young black men.”

For the first six months the men were required to stay in a refugee housing project, which had a midnight curfew. After the parties at our homes, our wives would always personally drive their favorite man back to the compound. Our wives reasoning was that they wanted to be able to practice their English, one-on-one, with them during the drive. Afterwards, our wives would often stop off at a local club for some “girl chat” before coming home. Like women will do, they started sharing some risqué stuff that was starting to develop.

As a group, they decided that the best way for the men to integrate into our culture would be for them to have love relationships, in English, with American women. That night, the 800 pound gorilla was finally stated out loud, the wives just sat there nursing their drinks and looking uncomfortably from side to side. My wife finally broke the silence by saying “Well, in the interests to international peace and as part of the welcoming committee, I am willing to give my body to refugees.” One-by-one all twelve of our wives took the “Pledge to go Black as a Humanitarian Cause.” Some of the wives even pretended to be making a great sacrifice!

The wives returned to their respective homes that night, got us husbands all excited, and in the heat of passion, told each of us that they were going to “put out” for black refugees. Of course, we husbands were so excited that we all agreed. So now, after the parties at our homes, our wives started fucking the guys regularly during their drive back to the refugee residence. We had to have our car professionally cleaned and detailed often because my wife was getting black cock, in every possible position everywhere in the car, from three guys twice a week!

Soon, the men were ready to move on to foster homes. We had just bought a large home that we were planning to eventually fill up with babies. So, we invited three of her favorite refugees to come live with us. The other families did likewise. I made a lot of money so, my wife did not have to work. She was always available to help our guests adapt to our culture.

Very soon, my wife was constantly fucking all three of these virile young men. To avoid the hassle of having to constantly dress and undress, she just turned up the thermostat, and wore lingerie around the house most days. After a few months she told me she needed real flesh-to-flesh contact with these black cocks, so she went on the pill. As she is only 98 lbs. and five foot tall, she just loves being “taken” by these strong men.

Somehow, she miraculously had energy to suck and stroke me at night, while she told me about her sexual escapades. About once a week she would let me enter her; but only with a condom. By then, her body had instinctively responded to their superior masculinity. She flat out told me she only wanted African seed in her womb.

Eventually, she went off the pill and successfully practiced the rhythm method of contraception. She loved taking them up her ass during her fertile times of the month. After a while, in spite of the joy she felt from helping these refugees out, she started to get depressed. She finally blurted out to me that she wanted to be bred black and wanted a baby from each one of her black lovers.

Over several years, she went deeper and deeper into the experience of being a fully blacked white wife. She would still occasionally let me take her with a condom, but the exciting part was her describing how big her black lovers’ cocks were. One night, as she was stroking me, she finally told me “I can’t remain married to you if you insist on being sexual with me. My pussy belongs only to my black lovers.” Then she whispered seductively in my ear “However, we could stay married if you were willing to give me concrete evidence that you accept that you are no longer my sexual partner.”

Over the next 20 minutes or so, she kept jerking and kissing me; as she edged me. She sexily whispering in my ear “I love you with my whole heart. If you would be willing to show me, and my black lovers, that you are no longer sexual with me, we could remain married.” Then she grabbed my testicles, pulled them up so we could both see them and said “You know what you need to do!”

I nodded my head and, as she stroked me to finish, and I said “Yes, let’s cut them off so we all know that you are a fully blacked white wife!” The operation was painless, recovery was quick, and my wife just beams with happiness that I am now her devoted, though impotent, husband.

We now have three lovely bi-racial (black) children. Our black guests have moved out and moved on with their lives. However, my wife’s pussy is still always available to these black men, when they are not in a relationship with other women. At any given time, she is generally fucking at least one of her men.

The other 11 white wives, which took the “Pledge to go Black as a Humanitarian Cause”, have also given birth to many black babies.

After reading your story, my wife said “It looks like we should be moving to Germany soon!”

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
disappointed

I wanted some african action. 2 pages and nothing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 2

Desperate to read the next chapter.

jblacklovejblackloveover 4 years ago
More!!

I loved it. It starts so promising.

Please publish the next chapter.

Make her have a gorgeous African baby! :-)

nedslapnedslapover 4 years ago

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Archie89Archie89over 4 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Part two will be finished within a few days!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
When chapter 2?

Waiting desperately for the the explanations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good story

So as others, I'm waiting for the part 2 :)

Nice written story and not going straight to the point, that is good

Thanks

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouplesover 4 years ago
Hurry up.

Come on Archie, my wife and I are desperately waiting for chapter two. We are looking forward to seeing how the teacher gets taken and knocked up by her students and having to explain to her husband that she’s having a black baby.

ethrv78ethrv78over 4 years ago
still waiting

you said it would be done around the beginning of December, it is now the beginning of the next decade and still waiting. Please, please, please, hurrrrrrry.

cincyfan218cincyfan218over 4 years ago
GREAT STORY,!!!

Archie89,

The German Teacher Pt. 01 a wonderful story! Very well written, very vivid and descriptive and not slowed down with too many unnecessary details. Like most everyone else who's comments I've read, I too can't wait for part 2! Please hurry! :)

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycabout 4 years ago
Hot and arousing

Hot! but you left us hanging . . . hope there is more coming. Thank you for your stories!

reader_literoticareader_literoticaabout 4 years ago
Only 5 stars

Please continue as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
writers block.

it's been quite some time since you promised to be continued.

Can only assume you have a serious case of writers block as so many of us have asked for 2nd instalment.

any idea when we can expect follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Wow! What a great story. Is there going to be a part 2?

julie_van01julie_van01about 4 years ago
No swecond thoughts

Frank may not have any second thoughts, but that will surely cum later, once he's seen the look on his wife's face as she feel the black student impaling her on his big black cock.

julie_van01julie_van01about 4 years ago
Reality sets in

Frank may not have any regrets yet, but lets see how he feels when he witnesses his wife being fucked by a young black stud. Great start, thanks!

deallexdeallexabout 4 years ago
very good story but,

i wish you would tell about more details. for example when she come with her new cloths for abam , how is her look her hair, her shoes color, material...

im from german and we have the same fantasie.

thank you

kim2734ckim2734cabout 4 years ago
Hot

This is a hot story! I can imagine him sitting there thinking of his wife enjoying another man with a combination of torment and excitement. I am looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reizendes Ehepaar entdeckt eine neue Leidenschaft

Ich hoffe die Geschichte geht noch weiter.

Die bezaubernde und naive Sandra könnte von den rücksichtslosesten der "schwarzen Bullen", langsam zu deren willenlosen Stück "Fickfleisch" abgerichtet werden.

Es wäre dann nur folgerichtig wenn ihr liebender Ehemann zu einem "Lecksklaven" degradiert wird, dessen Aufgabe darin besteht, seiner Frau und den anderen "Fucktoys" das Sperma aus ihren triefenden Fotzen und von ihren versifften Körpern zu lecken.

Schließlich wollen sich die "schwarzen Bullen" den Spaß nicht durch aufkommenden Ekel verderben lassen.

mark2ringsmark2ringsalmost 4 years ago
Hot. Need more

Very nice story.

cannaecannae2 months ago

Way to set the table.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous