The Halloween Hurricane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring at the dark ceiling, the man fucks me, sending me deeper into my drugged, sexual trance. As my own tits smack against my chin, I can't stop moaning in pleasure. I've never been so worn down before, so it's not a surprise when this time I cum after only a few seconds. Where my brain shuts down and tells me to just enjoy this. To soak in and wash myself with my own orgasm.

High pitched moans echo about as I drift into the darkness, my poor pussy tender and sore. The waves are again slow and steady, making it feel like I may not survive the wave. It becomes so strong that it sort of feels like my body is melting from sexual pleasure. That I'm being turned into goo at being fucked so hard and for so long.

When I half-come out of my trance, I find that I'm still in the midst of cumming. The waves continue to move over me, refusing to stop, even if the blotchy man is no longer here. As it all seems to be a dream, I can't even tell how long ago he left. I just know how incredibly tired and aroused I am. Where I'm not sure I can even get off this table.

"W-What's....what's...happening to me?" I ask, feeling the nonstop waves of pleasure keep moving over me. I can feel them becoming fainter, but it feels like my orgasm refuses to end. That something is making it keep going.

"N-No. Not them...not my tits," I protest very weakly as a new man has appeared and has climbed on top of my body as I lay on the table. I am still cumming as he positions himself, his cock between my breasts. A moment later, he's pushing my tits together so they swallow his cock.

Since he is directly on top of me, I can see this man the best, thanks to the candlelight. Only I wish I couldn't. His body is muscular and tight, looking like he's a professional athlete in his twenties. But his face? His face wears the face of a 90 year old man, complete with long stringy hair.

As the young man starts to titty fuck me, I concentrate on not cumming. My orgasm is almost finally over but I know if I allow it, I will orgasm again. Even from this as it's not the sex, but the feeling of my breasts being mauled and fucked that will do it. The feeling of being submissive and helpless.

I fight hard to push these feelings away. It feels like all my tired body wants to do is feel those emotions and cum. But I refuse to do it as I know something strange is going on here. That my life depends on not orgasming.

The strange young-body-old-man-face fucking me suddenly releases my breasts, where I feel bruises in the shape of his hands on them. He moves his hips over, where he grabs my hair and lifts my head. A moment later, he thrusts his cock in my mouth, where he too cums down my throat. Like the other man, he shoves his cock deep into my mouth where I'm forced to swallow each and every drop.

My house starts to shake as the man climbs off of me as the hurricane seems to have gotten even stronger. Loud and hard claps of thunder sound out as the rain batters the roof like hammers. Now as I look at my ceiling, I see countless leaks and drips coming down, making me know that my house isn't going to survive the storm.

As I roll off the table after several minutes, I think of how everything is wrong. Not just this warped feeling I'm being forced into, but the hurricane as well. It should have passed by now or at least gotten weaker, but it's done the opposite. It's like something is drawing it here.

With my legs barely able to even support me, I notice yet another oddity in my strange state. Each guy makes sure to cum inside me, instead of on me. I don't even think a single drop has touched my skin. All has gone inside me and hasn't dripped out. That means they are doing this on purpose, but why? Oh hell...is that what is making me drugged?

Stumbling towards the kitchen, I try to remember why I need to go there. Was it to get something? Was it to do something? I don't know. And it's so hard to think.

How many men have there been? I think it's reached a point that my house couldn't hold that many people normally, yet alone hiding somewhere. It's like they are appearing via magic or some other unnatural manner.

Now in my kitchen, a new man presses me against my frig. I don't fight as he enters my pussy from behind, pinning me to the appliance. From behind, he roughly fucks me as my tits press against the cold surface. I don't fight at all, mainly because I no longer have the energy.

As I was caught off guard by him, it only takes him a few thrusts before I orgasm. The waves are unleashed all over again, making me moan loud as the pleasure is just too great. They are slow and steady again, making me feel like never before.

I enter deeper into the weird trance daze again as I orgasm. Where my vision goes both white and black at the same time, like I'm leaving my own body. The waves of pleasure that come over me to the point they are no longer waves, but a single force. Like my body is being converted into something else.

Moaning hard and loud, I start to get scared as I'm not sure how much more I can take. And I mean that in every way possible. It feels like something is stealing me, body and soul. Like the orgasms are only to paralyze me so they can use me again and again.

Unable to end my orgasm, I get only glimpses of what I think I'm seeing. The feelings are too overwhelming to really make anything out. But I see that I'm sitting on a kitchen counter, where there's a huge man thrusting into me. Then I feel that I'm bent over my sink, where my tits splash about the filled sink. And then I find myself on the floor, on my back.

"No! NO! I won't! I WON'T COME BACK!" I shout as I lay on my back, too tied to move. There are no longer waves of joy that move over me, but a single fierce emotion that is too intense to push against. Where I can only whimper and jerk as my body is attacked by never ending joy.

In the darkness and thunder, I am able to look up to see several figures looking down at me. Strange faces and shapes look at me, all waiting for their own turn on their helpless sacrifice. I even see the roof start to crack and tear, beginning more and more of the raging storm.

As another cock enters my pussy and the last of my energy leaves me, the old witch's words play again in my head.