All Comments on 'The Harder They Fall'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Like AJ Styles

Phenomenal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes! Finally!

The amount of time between WWE stories is too damn long. Just about jumped out of my skin when I saw this was posted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So Glad

So glad u resumed your WWE stories. I hope that Beth, AJ or Paige depending on which story get there comeuppance in front of the other divas they dominated lol please please please soon and thank you. Great stories as always :)

GlenGibsonGlenGibsonalmost 8 years ago
Great work

Any word on when the next chapter of Like A Boss is out?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Harder They Fall 2 (Paige & Beth) (Kaitlyn & Paige)

It seems to me this is poised to be another series to continue with multiple pairings .

With such divas Nikki Bella, Natayla, Lacey Evans , Beth Phoenix, Kaitlyn, even Stephanie McMahon herself would make an amazing story. Not to mention more of AJ Lee herself. And let's not forget Alexa Bliss. Get back into wrestling stories, and the possibilities are endless to say the least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...