The Harder They Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

AJ then tensed in pure fear, and then forced herself to relax as she half expected Paige to immediately shove the dildo up her unprepared butt hole, which after so long without a proper fucking was practically virgin tight.

Instead Paige just stared at her ass for a few long seconds, obviously savouring the moment. She then continued to do so as she slid her hands onto AJ's ass for a few minutes of shameless groping, the real Alpha female of the WWE wonderfully humiliated as she was treated like a piece of meat.

Then Paige delivered one hard slap to her right ass cheek, causing AJ to cry out with a mixture of surprise and pain.

There was then a pause and then Paige delivered an equally hard smack to her left butt cheek, then her right and so on, the pale brat giving AJ her first spanking since just before she'd made Beth Phoenix her bitch.

"This is for taking my anal cherry!" Paige screamed, not too loudly. After all, she didn't want anyone hear this, "And this is for treating me like your ass whore! And this is for thinking I was going to be your butt slut! And this is for making me suck your strap-on after it's been up my arse! And this is for making me eat ya cunt! Even though I really like that part!"

"You loved it all!" AJ yelled back, looking over her shoulder with a wicked smirk.

"Shut up and take it!" Paige snapped, delivering an extra hard double smack.

Paige emphasised each of her sentences with a hard smack to AJ's cute little ass, each one causing her rival to cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Which proved if there was a wanna be top in this room was definitely AJ. Oh yes, this little bottom obviously loving every moment of this spanking.

Which was more than a little surprising, as it wasn't the kind of playful spanking Paige would give Emma on occasion, but the type of brutal butt beating she reserved for her NXT bitches when they stepped out of line, Paige putting every ounce of her strength into each blow, and yet there was still noticeable pleasure in AJ's cries.

That continued to be the case even as AJ's beautifully tender skin turned bright pink and then even red under Paige's assault, Paige unsure what she loved more, that discolouring, the cries or the way AJ's sexy little ass jiggle with every strike.

She didn't get time to come up with a definitive answer as this was all making her super horny and desperate to ass fuck AJ, or at least more than before which Paige thought was impossible.

Also her hand just got tired from smacking AJ's backside so hard. And before ramming her dildo into this cute little butt there was one more thing Paige was eager to do.

So after who knows how many spanks Paige abruptly stop, pulled those reddened cheeks apart with both her hands, leaned down and pressed her tongue to AJ's clit.

She then slowly slid her tongue upwards, causing AJ to cry out in pure pleasure as her tongue slid across her pussy. AJ then gasped as Paige's tongue slid across her tight little ass hole and then all the way up her ass crack, before finally moving back down to concentrate on AJ's ass hole.

Which of course caused a lot of soft little moans from AJ, which in turn made Paige grin wickedly as she prepared AJ's arse in her favourite way of doing so.

She still had the lube, and after a few minutes of passionately rimming her rival Paige carefully covered her fingers in the slippery liquid so she could thoroughly stretch AJ's shit hole out.

The entire time she made sure to keep eagerly lapping away at AJ's butt hole, partly to make sure she was properly prepared, but mostly because Paige just loved eating ass. True, Emma's rump was her favourite to dine on, but this was special.

This was preparing AJ Lee's tight little ass for a fucking, and Paige wanted to savour every moment of it, but more than anything it would signifying the changing of the guard. Of her getting everything she'd ever wanted. Of her ascending to her rightful role as Alpha female, and AJ becoming her bitch.

AJ was just as worried about that as Paige was excited, even though she doubted Paige could break her with just one butt fucking.

After all, Paige had been able to hold onto her desire to top even after being thoroughly sodomise by AJ multiple times now, and while there was an outside chance that AJ would fall completely in love with being ass fucked, she couldn't ever see herself going back to being a pure bottom.

Topping other women was just too fun for that, and just because she wasn't arguably the Alpha female any more didn't mean that she couldn't win it back and remind Paige who the true Alpha female would always be. But in the meantime she planned on doing her best to enjoy the pleasure of being fucked up the butt.

Butt sex had been AJ's favourite thing ever since Beth Phoenix busted her anal cherry about five years ago now, which felt like several lifetimes ago, and the only thing that had changed was her preference from receiver to giver. And aasn't all bad now she was about to be the receiver again.

Especially as considering she was taking her revenge for AJ taking her anal virginity Paige made thought about them both, first by lubbing up her dick and then gave her a long drawn-out rim job which had AJ moaning in blissful happiness.

It felt like it took an hour for Paige to push her tongue as far as it would go up AJ's butt and start fucking her with it, let alone add her finger into the mix.

So in a way AJ was disappointed when Paige removed her tongue from her butt and replaced it with her finger, even though she mostly cried out in pleasure when Paige pushed that finger into her ass. Which of course Paige quickly picked up on, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, moan for me AJ! Moan for me while I finger your tight little arse! Ohhhhhhhhhhh AJ, I swear to God that your virgin tight! Mmmmmmmm, guess after years of neglect it stands to reason your bum hole is soooooooooo tight for me. Mmmmmmmmm, which is good for me, but it just means I'm going to enjoy that much more."

As she spoke Paige was at first sliding her finger all the way up to the knuckle inside AJ's ass and then slowly beginning to pump it in and out, each time pulling back so only the tip was left inside AJ's butt before burying the finger in all the way.

Then she twirled it and curled it the inside AJ's rectum. Then after a few minutes of that she added a second finger and repeated the process, again giving AJ a more thorough stretching than AJ would have guessed.

Then again it was clear that Paige just loved stretching ass, and AJ couldn't blame her for savouring the moment of her victory. Well, she could, but after everything she had done to Paige AJ had to admit that turnabout was fair play.

Clearly thinking the same thing Paige eventually pulled out her fingers, smacked AJ's butt and ordered, "Spread your cheeks! Mmmmmmmm yeah, show me that pretty little butt hole I won fair and square, and now get to fuck!"

Despite her earlier mantra of wanting to enjoy this as much as possible AJ didn't want Paige to enjoy this as much as possible, or completely threw away her dignity. So instead of obeying right away she turned her head to glared back at Paige for a few long seconds.

Which unfortunately didn't seem to phase Paige, the infuriating pale girl just mouthing wickedly and popping her fingers that had just been loosening AJ's ass up into her mouth and greedily sucked them clean.

Which caused AJ to forget her glaring momentarily, before then doubling down for a few extra seconds before finally pressing her face down the bed sheets, reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks for her victorious rival.

Paige licked her lips at that wonderful sight as she pressed the tip of her strap-on against her target and pause to savour the moment. She had been waiting for this for so long, and after being robbed of her own anal cherry by this little pipsqueak she fully intended to draw this out as much as she could.

Which was why when she finally pushed forwards it was as gently and slowly as possible so she could savour every second of AJ Lee's arse hole stretching for her, and then stopped completely for a few long minutes once that little hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of the strap on to slip inside that wonderful little rear, making both brunettes cry out.

To Paige's amazement and delight both cries were of pure pleasure, that mostly continuing to be the case as she slowly slipped inch after inch of strap-on cock into AJ's back passage.

Sure, there was a little pain and discomfort mixed in there for her rival, but mostly AJ seemed to enjoy being anally stuffed, and the only reason Paige didn't viciously mock her for it was because she was completely lost in the breath taking sight of her cock disappearing into AJ's stretched wide bum hole, Paige getting a perfect view of that thanks to AJ still obediently spreading her cheeks like a good little bitch.

Then what felt like hours later her hips came to rest against those cheeks, announcing she had buried every inch of her cock in AJ's bowels.

That was when Paige mocked her rival, "Mmmmmmm, you like that, huh? You like my big dick up your arse? Huh? Yeah you do, mmmmmmmmm, you love it, oooooooooh, and now, ya got every inch. Oh yeah, you've got every single inch of my big dick in your tiny little arse, and now I'm gonna fuck it. I'm gonna fuck your arse AJ and turn you into my bitch!"

Although Paige was disappointed that AJ didn't respond it was hardly surprising, and in fact although the older girl didn't say anything her silence spoke volumes. As did the cry she let out when Paige slowly began pulling the dildo out of the other girl's butt.

AJ then gritted her teeth, obviously trying not to give Paige the satisfaction of responding, but eventually whimpers, groans and even moans escape the lips of the now former diva's champion, and while at first those sounds were mostly of pain there was differently some pleasure mixed in which eventually became overwhelming as AJ's arse obviously relaxed and got used to being fucked again.

In the meantime Paige was fascinated with the beautiful sight of AJ's tiny arse hole stretching for her big cock.

It never cease to amaze Paige that a woman's tightest hole could take a big cock like the one strapped around her waist, and she would never tire of forcing women to take dildos up their butts. Of course this butt was special.

This tight little bum hole belonged to AJ Lee, the now former Alpha female of the WWE, and if Paige was going to solidify her new role, she was going to need to destroy this tight little hole and leave it gaping wide open. And ideally AJ herself completely broken.

AJ promised herself that wouldn't happen. Continued reminding herself she was a butt busting top as for the first time in over a year she was anally penetrated and then ass fucked.

At least the penetration was mostly painful, her back passage struggling to stretch for the monster dildo that slowly but surely made its way through her rectum into the deepest part of her butt.

Then her ass hole remembered it used to be a frequently used fuck hole, and the pain of the initial stretching melted away and AJ felt nothing but pure pleasure. Pure, overwhelming pleasure, which made it impossible to keep quiet.

It was hard enough during the initial anal penetration, because the truth was AJ had missed being butt fucked and back when she was Beth Phoenix's personal ass whore she had been totally addicted to taking it up the ass.

Back then she had even enjoyed the sensation of getting her ass initially stretched, and even though it had been years since she had been that much of an anal slut the sensation of being anally taken again put her right back to the start of her career where she had been bottoming every night for everybody on the roster.

Even when she was turning Beth Phoenix into HER personal ass whore AJ never forgot those years, and would often daydream about them. Especially when sodomising other women.

Once or twice she even came to the memory of them, mostly while butt fucking her fellow divas or at least receiving head from them, because as the Alpha female of the WWE there was little point to masturbation for her.

Of course, there were a few times she couldn't help herself, and most of those time she had shoved a dildo up her ass to relive her past, but somehow it always felt like that didn't count. That for her to truly experience submission again she needed to be ass fucked by another woman. Or at least a man.

Back when she was a pure bottom AJ had taken it up the ass for men all the time, and had adored the feeling of them shooting their loads up her slutty little ass, but none of them ever truly dominated her the way that women did. Even her submissive little Kaitlyn used to make her feel more submissive than men, and Kaitlyn had always been a total bottom.

Paige couldn't compare to the likes of Beth Phoenix and Natalya in terms of dominance, but she was definitely better in that department than Kaitlyn and even as AJ forced herself not to give in completely she had to admit there was a certain thrill to being submissive again.

To her credit while Paige wasn't quite up to the level of Beth and Natalya she was a very skilled butt fucker in her own right, effortlessly loosening AJ's rectum in a matter of minutes and continuing to slowly sodomise her as the pleasure built and built.

She even increase the pace ever so slightly, not enough to make AJ cum but enough to make her want to beg for it. And it was certainly enough to make it impossible for AJ to hide her enjoyment, Paige mocking her for that for several long minutes until AJ just couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me!" AJ screamed in frustration, "Fucking fuck me! Fucking fuck my ass! Oh God Paige, please just make me cum!"

"You want it?" Paige grinned wickedly, "Then tell me... who's ass is this?"

Paige emphasised her words with a hard slap to her ass, making AJ grid her teeth momentarily, but ultimately grumble, "Yours."

"I'm sorry, what that?" Paige pushed.

"Yours!" AJ yelled desperately, "My ass is yours! Yours was mine, mmmmmmmmm, and it will be mine again, but for now, oooooooooh, this is your ass."

"And what does that make you?" Paige grinned.

"Your bitch." AJ grumbled, then when there was another strike to her sore ass she quickly added loudly, "It makes me your bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooddddddddd Paige, I'm your bitch. You're the Alpha female and I'm just your bitch. For now."

"For now and ever, bitch!" Paige laughed gleefully, using both her hands to give AJ's arse a hard double smack before she continued, "I'm the fucking Alpha female of the entire WWE, and you and every single one of the other lesbian anal sluts around here are my fucking dyke bitches! I own your arse holes! Mmmmmmmm, all your most private holes are now my personal fuck holes! Every single hole on your bodies are mine to use as I please, ohhhhhhhhhh yeah, and I'm going to use them. I'm going to use them all, but especially yours. Yeahhhhhhhh AJ, I'm going to fuck this tight little arse in front of everyone, just like you did to Beth! And Maryse, mmmmmmmm, and all the others, mmmmmmmm, but not before I've arse fucked you in front of Beth and your precious Kaitlyn. Oh yeah, I'm going to make sure they know the woman who conquered them is nothing but my ass whore, my butt slut, my anal slave, my cunt muncher, my carpet cleaner, my muff diver and most importantly my dyke bitch! You hear me AJ? I'm going to make sure they know your ass belongs to me! That this is my ass now!"

"Oh God, just shut up and fuck me!" AJ whimpered.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Paige grinned, tightening her grip on AJ's thighs, "But how about you thrust back at me? Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm tired of doing all the work, and I want to see your cute little booty bounce back at me. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it slut, give me that ass! Give me that ass that I now own!"

With that Paige began slowly increasing the pace until the sound of flesh smacking off flesh was echoing throughout the room.

They were almost as loud as AJ's squeals of pleasure, the true Alpha female of the WWE pulling her face out of the bed sheets and completely giving up on hiding just how much she was enjoying this.

She then began slamming herself back against Paige's now ass wrecking thrusts, making the butt fucking even harder.

Throughout this Paige taunted her and AJ did her best to ignore the uppity brat and concentrate on visions of getting her titles back.

Of turning the tables back to what they should be, and bending Paige over in the middle of the locker room and making all the other divas watch as she completely broke the first-ever NXT women's champion once and for all.

However as much as she tried to stay focused on her fantasies, and memories, of wrecking Paige's ass and the asses of all her other WWE sluts AJ just couldn't escape the fact that she was being butt fucked for the first time in years, and when she finally came she was completely in the moment.

Thankfully after that she pretty much lost her mind to the ecstasy rushing through her body, AJ not caring what made her cum, just that her cum continued to squirting out of her cunt and that her body kept shaking so wonderfully.

To her credit Paige was enough of a top to make that happen, and despite herself AJ's last coherent thought for a while was she was actually impressed with the new diva who's ass she'd pretty much owned since shortly after her main roster debut.

Paige was in heaven. Ever since AJ Lee had popped her anal cherry she had been haunted by memories of being fucked up the ass. If they were just memories of pain and humiliation that would have been bearable, but Paige couldn't stop thinking about how good it felt.

How hard she came. How natural it had been to bend over and be little AJ Lee's bitch. It made her question whether she was really a top. Whether she had ever really been a top. Whether she might be a bottom with delusions of grandeur.

However surely this proved once and for all that she was a top. That she was an Alpha female. THE Alpha female. Oh yes, beating AJ in the middle of the ring was one thing, but this was how she was going to take the title of Alpha female and make AJ Lee her bitch.

Feeling like her old self again Paige pounded AJ's tight little ass with every ounce of her strength, and amazingly AJ actually helped her.

The woman who was still technically the Alpha female of the WWE shamelessly impaled her own ass hole on Paige's dick, the two divas working together to make sure AJ's rectum was almost literally ruined and the woman who had topped every single other diva, including Paige, came over and over and over again, each climax harder than the last until AJ collapsed face down in a whimpering heap, while Paige continued banging her butt.

Paige partly did that out of pure instinct, but also because thanks to the stimulator against her clit and the sheer joy of butt fucking AJ Lee she had been unable to hold her own climax back for that long, and as soon as the first one hit she was almost overwhelmed by one after the other.

It was less physically pleasurable than being on the receiving end of the ass fucking, but the mental pleasure made up for it, and considering how hard AJ had cum and the way she mostly bounced back against the anal ramming maybe there was hope after all that Paige could be the one to turn AJ back into an anal loving bottom.

Clearly AJ still loved it up the ass, something that would be impossible for her to deny from now on, Paige very much looking forward to taunting her about it later.

For now she had totally lost her voice, exhaustion flooding her body, even as she tried to squeeze one more orgasm out of this passionate butt fuck. Ideally for them both, but she would settle for AJ as breaking her was what was important here.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers