The Harder They Fall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Although honestly Paige wasn't sure whether she succeeded as all she knew was one moment she was pounding AJ's ass, and the next she was lying on top of her equally exhausted rival, both divas just lying there in a sweaty heap for a few long seconds as they desperately tried to recover.

Then Paige growled into AJ's ear, "Who's ass is this?"

There was a brief silence and then AJ replied, "Mine! Just like your ass is mine!"

"Wrong answer bitch." Paige growled, before grinning, "But that's okay, you'll soon learn your place one way or another. For now... why don't you show me your pretty little gaped butt hole?"

Even though she kind of phrased it as question they both knew it was a demand and Paige's delight AJ barely hesitated to obey it, and that was likely only because the other brunette was as exhausted as she was.

Hell, Paige barely had the strength to roll over, but she had too if she wanted to complete AJ's humiliation. So she did, her dick quickly exiting AJ's ass hole with an obscene sound before Paige laid back, relaxed and gave that order.

Then AJ did what she had forced countless women to do for her, including Paige, the pale girl blushing as she briefly remembered presenting her own gaped bum hole to the other girl. Then she got a good look at AJ's well opened arse hole, an submissive thoughts were replaced with dominant ones.

Although it was unnecessary to make AJ spread her cheeks, as they were so tight, firm and small they couldn't possibly hide the gaping crater in between them, which only a few minutes ago had been all tiny and tight.

But it enhanced the dominance/pride and submission/humiliation that the two divas were feeling, something Paige knew from recently being on the receiving end while AJ was now on the receiving end for the first time in years.

As she wanted to make that feeling last Paige happily stated that ruined hole for several minutes, committing the sight to memory just in case she ended up losing this rivalry, although she was more determined than ever before to win it.

Reinvigorated by the sight of AJ's gaping arse hole Paige called out, "Alright bitch, get over here and taste your ass! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, suck your ass cream off my cock. Get every drop, just like your precious Kaitlyn and Beth did when I fucked them up their asses. Oh yeah, your bitches loved ass to mouth, and I bet you do too."

AJ turned her head and simply glared at her rival for a few long seconds. But then her eyes lowered to Paige's strap-on and then her mouth watered. It had been so long since she had tasted the deepest part of her ass on a dildo, and ultimately she just couldn't resist.

She still technically had to obey Paige anyway, so she had that as a way to save face, although it wasn't very effective as once she was kneeling in front of Paige she quickly wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo which had just been pummelling her butt and she moaned loudly at the perverted taste which she had missed so much.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh, you love the taste of your own ass, don't you bitch?" Paige cackled with delight.

"Not as much as you." AJ grinned, quickly taking the dick out of her mouth to do so before putting it right back in as Paige scolded her.

"Hey, get that cock back in your mouth!" Paige growled, and then once AJ had done so added, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck my cock! Oh AJ, you look so good with a cock in your mouth. Mmmmmmmm, I always knew you would. I always knew you'd make a great cock sucker, and now you're MY cock sucker! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, my little ass to mouth bitch! Oh yeah, suck that cock! Get every drop of your slutty little gay butt off that dick! Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you say I love the taste of my own arse? Maybe, but not as much as you. Cause no one loves the taste of their own arse as much as AJ fucking Lee, my new ATM loving whore!"

Mostly ignoring the infuriating pale girl AJ closed her eyes and concentrated on the joy of going ass to mouth. Back when she had been a pure bottom this had been one of AJ's favourite things, maybe even second only to getting her ass fucked, as it just made her feel like such a slut.

Ever since she became the Alpha female she had removed her own strap-on to suck it clean a few times when she had fucked the slut she was with into unconsciousness, and kissed her bitches after they had given her, or another girl, a rim job or had sucked her strap-on cock straight out of an ass hole, but it just wasn't the same.

No, pretty much nothing could compare to the submission of giving someone a blow job after they had completely dominated you by fucking you up the butt, and despite the circumstances AJ enjoyed every second of this.

She especially enjoyed sucking the taste of the deepest part of her ass off the dick, so she did it as slowly as possible, AJ savouring every drop of that cream. She then began eagerly bobbing her head up and down the dildo, at first concentrating on the bottom half but inch by inch she took the lower half into her throat like the well-practised cock sucker she was.

All too soon AJ took the entire length of the strap-on in her mouth and down her throat, meaning that after a few more passionate sucks there was no more butt juice for her to clean. But, despite Paige's commentary, AJ was still thoroughly enjoying herself, so she continued to give her rival the nastiest blow job she could possibly give her.

While she continued sucking that now thoroughly cleaned strap-on AJ opened her eyes and looked up defiantly at Paige. The infuriating pale girl was so caught up in her own words she didn't notice at first, but when she did she shut up and they had themselves a little stare down, both knowing that this wasn't over.

That it would take a lot more to break either one of them, and both were very willing to do whatever it took to make the other their bitch. The only difference was that AJ knew she was going to win, and just like Beth Phoenix before her Paige would learn the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers