All Comments on 'The Lamp Ch. 03'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 1 year ago

JB, are you a cock tease? Your story seems to indicate you may be. You get us wanting more and then you leave us hanging. Do you do that to your editor and mentor Ken? Do you tease him and get him hard and then leave him dry? I wouldn't be surprised if you did. But I doubt if you'll admit it here. Despite (or maybe because of) all that, you've earned another 5 stars, you cock tease! Hurry with the next chapter, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oof. Didn’t make progress in this chapter. I hope this isn’t turning into one of those never ending stories with 30 chapters.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

The plot thickens ... and the terms of Jenny's contract with J.B. Goode change yet again. Now he wants to display a naked Jenny mirroring the poses of some borrowed Rodin statues. Eventually Jenny is going to wish she had just bought a $60 table lamp from IKEA.

.

But the real story in Chapter 3 is Goode's seduction of Jenny's best friend Lois. If "seduction" is the right word for it. This scene is preposterous, funny, and sexy; and now Lois is seeming just as interesting as Jenny and a bit kinkier.

.

What next? God knows, but Goode does want a naked Jenny and a naked male model to adopt the pose of Rodin's "The Kiss." "Does kissing while naked count as having sex?” Lois wonders. Well, it's at least a good start. (5*)

Pippa76Pippa76over 1 year ago

Excellent 5 stars. Loved the stocks restraint scene. Very kinky. Well done jb x

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

I had to go back and reread this. Something about the absurdist scene in the stocks stuck in my mind. There is a whiff of the absurd about this whole series that is appealing, like understated British humor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
My new story, set in Southeastern France, is slated to appear tomorrow (Sunday, June 9). It's called Château on the Hill and it's in the Incest rubric. ********** I've received a request to give a suggested order in which to read my "Joanie" stories. So here you are: Disco...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Lamp Ch. 02 Previous Part
The Lamp Series Info