The Lucky Guess - Meeting the Crew

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people agreed Venusians were beautiful, no matter your sexual preferences. More than one person had speculated that the genetic engineers had slipped in a few traits that humans seemed to find universally appealing - symmetrical features; large eyes; smooth, medium-tone skin, lean muscles, and an even fat distribution were all more common than not among them. Jones was certainly no exception. Jack even thought her cock was kinda cute, despite his mild sexual disinterest in men and male parts.

Jones went to her knees behind Syn, who lifted her hips. Jones wasn't fully hard yet, but Syn was wet enough with both her fluids and Jak's that it didn't matter. Jone's had no trouble slipping into Syn's eager slit.

Jones' own vagina was now perfectly placed above Jak's watering mouth. He began with a long slow lick from the base of her cock clear back to her asshole, wiggling his tongue lasciviously as he passed over her vagina in between. Jak had never been with a Venusian but had watched plenty of porn that featured Venusian performers. Still, he was uncertain where to focus his attention, since they had no clitorises - or rather, their dicks were their clitorises.

Is the plural for clitoris clitorii? Jak wondered. No, it doesn't end in a -us, right?

Regardless of the linguistic nuances, Jak enjoyed exploring her as she pulsed gently in and out of Syn. Jones had a pungent, natural taste, unlike Syn's pharmaceutically altered one, and the aroma served to elevate all the myriad sensations Jak was feeling.

He wasn't quite sure what he was doing without a clit to focus on, but Jones seemed to respond better to external stimulus than internal, which would make sense if she was accustomed to fucking the tree between Paul's legs. Compared to that, Jak doubted even the deepest plunge from his tongue would register. But she liked it when he slurped at her lips noisily and tickled them with quick flicks of the tongue.

Rossano was the first to climax. Their grunts intensified until she was yelling, full-throated, at the top of her voice. The noise hurt Jak's ears in the confined space, but it also spurred him on, as it did all the other members of the crew. Paul thrust ever harder as the captain reached their peak, showering them in vulgar talk. "Take these fucking cocks. The captain of Sluts likes a solid buttfuck, don't they? Is your dirty little cunt going to squirt all over my dick?"

Syn and Jones started gyrating more aggressively. Jones' hermaphroditic cock was slightly smaller than the average male's, limiting the back and forth to a gentle sway - which was good for Jak as a more aggressive cunt pummeling probably could have left him with a broken nose. Syn didn't seem to mind Jone's smallish size. The pitch of her lustful sighs steadily climbed along with the volume.

When Rossano began to twitch and buck, both their and Syn's whorish sounds were muffled when Syn let Rossano fall back onto Jak, and they smothered one another with tit flesh.

Jones went next, withdrawing from Syn's dripping slut hole and jerking her pretty dick vigorously while Jak bathed her twat with his tongue. She sprayed sparkling ropes of salty come over Syn's ass and back.

Paul's pistoning approached the rate of a chain gun and Rossano redoubled her spasmodic orgasming. She put her legs over Pual's shoulders and lifted her ass up which let her slide more freely up and down the railroad of Jack's erection with every wild pump. The grasping tightness sliding the full length of his manhood brought him nearly to the edge.

Paul blasted jizz up the captain's drooling twat so forcefully that Jak could have sworn he felt the gush through the walls of Rossano's rectum. Rossano had had enough - perhaps too much, even. They jerked and bucked wildly, finally rolling off of Jak. Paul joined them on the floor, giving their ass a good smack while he was at it.

Three of the crew lay panting on the floor of the mess, which was getting very messy indeed.

Syn and Jak alone remained unsatisfied. Already in the sixty-nine position, they both immediately pounced on one another's sex. Jak sucked at Syn's pussy ravenously, savaging her clit with his tongue like it owed him money. With just as much greedy hunger, Syn descended on Jak's cock, slurping up the sour juices Rossano had painted him with. She dove deep, choking and gagging, impaling her face ferociously. Her throat spasms and her wriggling tongue made Jak feel things he had never felt before. He fell in love with Syn and her sinful mouth. A dark, primordial kind of love that enjoyed how much she loved gagging herself on him.

A river of oral effluvia poured from Syn's mouth, coating his cock in slippery slime, and her pussy gushed just as much caramel apple jizz when her body was racked with jolts of orgasmic energy.

Rossano, having recovered a little from her earth-shattering apex, pushed Jak's legs into the air. Syn took hold of them, freeing the captain to plunge her tongue into Jak's asshole.

Together, with Rossanos probing tongue tickling Jak's ass and Syn's frantically bobbing head slurping up his shaft, along with the arousing aromas and tastes of all sorts of sexual fluids, Jak burst into Syn's mouth. Sensing the explosion coming, she took him deep and let him shoot right into her open throat, pushing past her gag reflex until she was sure she had drunk him all in. Jak's vision went white and he felt for a moment like he was in zero-g.

Finally, Syn too rolled off of him, and all five crew members of the Lucky Guess panted and basked in the post-orgy euphoria. "Nice to meet you," Syn sighed, her voice dropping lower than had been when she was excited.

The rest of the crew echoed the sentiment.

"Do newcomers always get this kind of orientation?" asked Jak.

"Yep," said Rossano. "But most of them chicken out or blow their load before things get this..." They waved their hand and the pile of sex-exhausted people littering their mess hall. She didn't finish the thought, it wasn't like any of them could be confused about her meaning.

Jak was a naturally reserved person. He shared his thoughts with few, and his feelings with far fewer. But what the hell? He had just fucked every one of the people he would be spending the next half a year with, and it didn't sound like this would be a one-time thing. So for the first time in a long time, he just said what was on his mind. "Yeah, well, after a year spent wallowing in depression, anxiety, guilt, and alcoholism, I'm lucky I could get it up at all." The crew laughed congenially - with him, not at him. Jak decided it was best not to add that Paul's inadvertent triggering of traumatic memories probably contributed to his longevity too, but he did say. "Don't get used to that kind of stamina. First-time orgy jitters. Plus, I'm a visual person and I was mostly driven by feel. Couldn't see much."

Jones chuckled. "Well, if you're half as good at learning from failure as you are at explaining away excellence, then by damn you're going to be one hell of a lay!"

12