All Comments on 'The Marine Ch. 03'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damnit good read so far mate minus the cousin action the holidays reminds me of my days training for the corps in the states

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great! You've done your research and apart from the odd typo it's a most enjoyable story. A couple of things the plural of commando is commandoes and the blue beret has a red patch on which the globe and laurel badge is placed. Well done!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

You just keep getting better all the time. So loving this tale. I wonder will Hannah be pregnant with his child next visit? I think she is so wanting to be his forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really great! Loving this series though I do want him to find happiness with Amy or Hannah at the end of the story. I guess I am a silly incest loving romantic grump... LOL

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

As a US veteran, I really appreciate the detail of the story and the relationship dynamics of the couple while in training. Only complaint I have is the somewhat nonchalant approach the two have about her getting a boyfriend at some point, making this relationship seem more a "friends with benefits" rather than love. They are clearly in love so let it flow. I can relate personally to the likelihood it won't last over time, but it has nothing to do with being cousins. Having "someone" back home gives us all something to fight for when serving. I hope the series has a happy ending, but regardless, I'm enjoying the ride. 5*

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I hope you will continue this excellent story. Thank you.

BighornzBighornzover 2 years ago

I’m thoroughly enjoying this story, although I’ve never served, you are giving us a taste of what it’s like to become a Commando. I look forward to the next instalment.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

I have a daughter in the military, so can also attest to the rigours of those initial training months, you have obviously done your research but also wrapped it all up in the sort of relationship we can all relate to. Well done 5 stars. Well deserved.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great story very well written indeed! Interesting to compare the training details you describe to the training I completed in the US Navy many years ago. Looking forward to your next episode.

Cheers

SAGE

JustAnEroReaderJustAnEroReaderover 2 years ago

Been loving this series so far. Can't wait for the next chapter

6King6Kingover 2 years ago

Well done, get that next chapter posted!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ok.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Great story, put off reading it fully a while back after the first chapter came out. Now l can’t put it down.

Scores 5/5

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

One thing that stands out in your story is that the sex has a deeper meaning. Bluedragon finally released his final installment of BTC. One of my biggest complaints during the majority of that series was the sex scenes were boring me to death. I wasn't interested in the repetition of gratuitous group sex over and over that served virtually no purpose to the story. That's most certainly not the case here! Thanks for that. 5/5 again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story so far!

One minor point of contention though.

In civilian attire one would NEVER wear military headdress.

vulvatriciousvulvatriciousover 2 years ago

Excellent story, but in need of massive editing for grammar, syntax, and continuity, after careful proofreading for spelling and punctuation. The story deserves better.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In additionto what was pointed out below the IRA were still a thing in the early 90's so all military were strongly discouraged from wearing uniform when on leave. It wasn't until Mo Mowlam started knocking heads togethe and got the Good Friday agreement signed that there was peace in Northern Ireland.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES