All Comments on 'The Minneapolis Canoe Club'

by 2soon2no

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
bobbycull55bobbycull55almost 2 years ago

Unusual for submission to the unknown. Somewhat explicit and somewhat, but not overly, erotic

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

One or Two errors but still understandable and readable. Shannon obviously enjoyed the initiation “Butt” not so sure that Paul was excited about it. I’d be interested in reading about their next party visit. Thank You!

2soon2no2soon2noalmost 2 years agoAuthor

bobbycull55 is quite right. I think it needs more detail, which I guess I wasn't ready to give. Maybe I was too excited with the concept. I should have stepped back and regrouped rather than plugging it out there without a more complete picture. How did it effect Paul. Will he be back. Will future encounters be like this? I think it's clear that the muscly cop from Detroit liked the domination, but I think Paul expected to be pushed into different limits. Perhaps I will do a rewrite. I would appreciate any feedback in PM, and I would be happy to attribute or not, OGHNMW?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2soon2no@2soon2no
Over active imagination. I love a woman with a strong sexual appetite, and she is willing to use her sexuality as a part of her everyday life. Women need to own their value, including, but not limited to their own sexuality.