The New Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
Teacher and student get involved.
4k words
4.53
40.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After breakfast at home, she descended down to her 'Briefkasten' (letter box) and fetched her letters. Apart from a lot of advertisement, it only contained a notice from her lawyer informing her about the payment of the fees for her divorce. She frowned and thought angrily that the lawyers profited from the unhappiness of couples. Even if there was an agreement about sharing and dividing the property of the couple, lawyers had to interfere and get their share. She tried to shake off the reflections about her divorce, as this was making her feel sad.

She made an effort to think about her expectations with the gym hall and the fun she could have again. However, she was getting disappointed as the janitor told her that this evening he had wanted to stay home. In consequence there was no need for her to close the gym hall, and she didn't dare to insist, wary of raising any suspicion for her motives.

She headed towards her classroom. Today she had to give four hours of biology and three hours of French. She groaned inwardly – a hard work day and not even an idea how she could continue her fun in the gym. The first hour of French with the 9th graders was very tiring - the girls were chatting way too much and the boys tried to play cards under the table – it took some time to establish her authority. Finally she resorted to make them write a short vocabulary test – that got her their undivided attention!

In the time span of them writing their test her mind was free to roam. She got the idea of how to continue her fun by getting some balls from the gym hall to her apartment. After her biology lesson with the Abitur class she would ask Alex to carry those, thus having a sort of gym hall at home.

During recess she asked Alex if he would be so accommodating to carry some voluminous and heavy items to her apartment. He agreed to do that after his school hours. She thanked him briefly and went back to the teacher's room. She excused herself for being away during her free hour. Then she hurried back home and prepared her quarters for a surprise. She smiled already while arranging the necessary items in her residence.

She had Alex pick up the goods at the gym and made Alex carry the voluminous Swiss Ball and a gym ball up to her flat on the third floor. She opened the door to her flat and invited him in. She asked him then to place both in her bedroom. As if by accident, she brushed the bottle with that red colored scented massage oil from the high sideboard, just as he was bending down to place the balls. His white T-shirt and his beige-colored cord jeans were getting splashed with some of that viscous, scented fluid.

She was acting all concerned: "Oh, I am so sorry. You'll have to get that T-shirt and your pants rapidly off and I will try to remove that colored stuff." After a short moment she was adding, as if an additional thought came to her mind; "And you might want to take a shower... if you don't want to wear a women's perfume."

He looked more than startled on several accounts. Indeed he did smell the heady scent of her massage oil on him, and he was not keen on getting comments from his buddies about his newest 'aftershave'. Undeniably if that scent should penetrate onto his skin, his smell might be awkward to explain to his cronies, but the idea of showering in her apartment made him hesitate.

She rushed him, giving him no time to think: "Go give me immediately your T-shirt and pants, before it soaks through." Unquestioningly and without even thinking more about it, he stripped hurriedly his T-shirt off in front of her, then turned his back to her and slipped out of his pants, shoes and socks.

She looked at his muscular body with a lot of pleasure, but she pretended to press on for the urgent need of cleaning: "Now go to the back of this room, there you will find the door leading to the shower. As soon as I have those clothes put into the washing machine, I will give you in return a travel set of shower gel..."

Blushing he realized that he was standing in just his underpants in her bedroom, and he rushed to the bathroom. Instantly he closed the door behind him and leaned for a moment at the door, needing some moments to get some respite.

Victoria had a big smile on her face as he vanished behind the door. Especially his hind view had been a treat; his firm muscular buttocks were nicely presented by the simple, yet attractively tight briefs. She exited slowly the bedroom, still delighting in the view offered to her and pushed the clothes into the washing machine, then returned to the bedroom with the travel set of showering gel in her hand and a towel in the other.

She had already an expecting glance in her eyes, as she knocked at the bathroom door: "Alexander? I have the showering gel here and a towel. Would you mind to open the door?"

She cleared her throat audibly: "By the way, I still have some...clothes hanging in the shower .... since I didn't expect visitors!"

"Okay, the door is open now." Alexander confirmed, as he turned the knob on the door.

She did not enter yet and made her voice sound very sweet, as she tried to imagine how he would react to see some of her lingerie displayed in there: "Would you please be so kind and remove them from the shower, so that they don't get wet."

Alexander turned to open the shower curtains in order to accomplish her wish, expecting some shirts and blouses hanging there. His eyes got wide, as he opened the curtains. His nose almost touched frilly pink panties hanging from a line followed by a white lacy bodysuit and a black semi-transparent camisole complemented by black lacy panties. He did not dare touch the very delicate fabric of the panties, as he immediately imagined his teacher wearing them and without any delay his cock started to grow. He tried to get that image out of his mind, but it got even more vivid as he looked at the camisole. He blushed deeply as he heard her enter.

She addressed him right away: "That is nice of you to hand me those ... and I will give you your towels." She smiled as he did not turn right away, imagining the cause for that. "Don't you want your towels and shower gel?"

He had no choice but to turn around, while he picked rapidly with his right hand the lingerie items from the line, but he made sure that he covered his lap timidly with his left hand. She held out both her hands, in one the towels and the small package of shower gel , the other ready to receive her clothes. He had no other option but to get both his hands engaged and expose his growing cock to her eyes. She acted as if this was totally natural, but enjoyed silently the very noticeable tent formed in his briefs. She picked the lingerie items casually from his hands and got out of the bathroom. He quickly locked the door and sighed confusedly.

This was all happening way to fast for him. He had no idea if all this was just an uncanny coincidence of weird accidents, or if she was interested in him, but she was his teacher, so how could that be? Anyway, she was an exquisitely attractive woman in his eyes and once again the image filled his mind how she was kissing him scarcely clad in that so sexy lingerie. He sighed deeply, as his stick was lifting his sport briefs higher and higher.

Out of the bathroom Victoria leaned onto the wall and took a deep breath. Yes, she was sure now that he was attracted to her, there was no doubt left anymore. And that knowledge changed her attitude profoundly. Within an instant she realized that she could have him, if she so wanted. That cute and timid guy with his oh so male body was available to her, to her and not to the young attractive girls in his class, who had tried in vain to flirt with him. She did not need to whine after her husband, she was still so attractive that she could rival younger girls. Her blood started to heat as she imagined to have sex, after all that time without any man. She had to close her eyes and tried to calm her imaginative mind.

Alexander thought about taking a cold shower as his cock throbbed now. Then he discovered that her black panties were still hanging in the shower... and his cock was getting ever more rigid. He picked it down from the line, resolved to open the door just for an opening broad enough to pass his hand and hand her this seductive item which was heating his fantasy even further, while he definitely needed a cool mind. He could not bear to have this sexy piece of underwear with him or he would immediately start to masturbate.

He opened the door and called her: "Miss Mueller, you have forgotten to take this last one with you."

She startled from her reveries and entered the door, opening it completely, as he stood there holding the small panties in his right hand, while belatedly trying to close the door again. His rigid penis was in his current size not to be overlooked as the red head emerged from the briefs; her face got hectic red spots as she took the panties a bit hastily with her left hand. In her rush she brushed his underpants with her other hand, feeling his prominent dick for a moment and feeling it twitch... as she hastily turned away.

That short touch was already too much for him. He groaned suddenly: Oh, nooooo! Oh, my god!"

Surprised she stopped in her tracks, and looked back to him.

He turned beet-red in his face and tried quickly to hide the tip of his penis in his briefs. But it was to to late as he ejaculated in his underpants. He was deadly ashamed, as he could not turn quick enough to hide his mishap. He wailed almost: "This is so embarrassing! I am ...."

He could not continue, as another spasm shook him. He wished that he could just vanish into thin air.

Victoria sensed his despair; she took him comfortingly in her arms: "Alexander, this is not a disaster. Young men are sometimes so loaded..."

He was not easy to comfort, he was hiding his face with his hands in misery. That this was happening in the face of his favorite teacher was unbearable.

She reacted instinctively and covered his still twitching cock with her left hand, stroking it comfortingly: "I take this as a compliment ...."

He uncovered his face slowly, his eyes full of hope: "So, you are not going to look down on me?"

That moment was decisive, she sensed that. She smiled at him: "You are such a cute guy – which girl would not want to kiss you?" She planted a light kiss first in his nose then on his lips to make him feel accepted.

He kissed her ardently back, suddenly being in the best of moods. He wanted even to pull her close in his arms.

She chided him gently: "We'll have to treat the spots in your underpants quite soon..." but she enjoyed his kiss nonetheless.

He looked at her in sudden alarm, feeling the effect of the substantial load disposed in his underpants: "You are right – this is all wet. What am I gonna do..."

She laughed softly: "No problem – I'll just add your briefs to the load in the washing-machine."

He looked a moment to her, not quite grasping what she had said.

She giggled: "Just take off your sport briefs ... and I will put those into the washer."

He gulped nervously: "You mean...?"

She laughed out aloud: "Yes, you may disappear under the shower for a cleaning."

He was feeling awkward but he followed her suggestion to the word. To her surprise he did so immediately, before she could even turn and suggest to him that he could hand her the briefs from behind the shower curtain.

However, as he started to strip, Victoria could not quell an unspoken curiosity in her eyes: How would his male tool look like? As his semi-rigid shaft appeared with the glistening tip in form of a beautiful pronounced head in mushroom form, complemented by two hairy and leathery balls, she was feeling curiously proud, as if she would be the owner of a luxury gem stone. She admired for a long moment his male attributes, and he enjoyed her attention.

Then she got to the practical points: "Alex, please hand me your briefs and take a shower, while I head to the washer." She kissed him lightly, as he handed her his garment.

Alex hummed happily under the shower, while Victoria pondered for some moments how she got herself into this 'affair'? Was it an affair or was it just a passing moment? She shrugged her shoulders, determined to enjoy the moment, as she felt herself to be in control of the situation. She had a sure gut feeling that Alex wouldn't tell anybody about today and now she wanted to exploit it.

After a while Alex had finished his shower, dried himself with the towel and used the other white one to cover his loins. Timidly he opened the bathroom door and looked around. He did not see his teacher in the bedroom. He ventured further into the apartment.

As he exited the bathroom, she called him from the kitchen: "Alex, would you please go back to the bedroom - I do have something for you."

He went back and placed himself on the Swiss ball. He was very much thrilled, as she came into the bedroom, as she had changed into a short white tennis skirt and a white top.

She smiled upon his admiring eyes: "Sit on my bed, if you will, please."

He looked pleased as he sat down on her bed. She pegged a rapid kiss on his lips and whispered naughtily into his ears: "Would you like to show me your precious male tool again?"

He blushed intensely, but nodded vigorously. He nestled nervously at his towel that was covering his loins. Victoria laughed softly, as she pushed him over and opened the knot of his towel rapidly. Surprised he let her remove the towel.

His penis lay curled up in the pubic hair like a small bird in its nest. Victoria marveled at this view: "How cute!" Instantly his stick started to grow. She giggled: "Let us make it grow..."

She sat down at his right side and touched his balls softly, weighing them in her right hand. His rod unfolded slowly, growing in size, but his tip was still covered by his foreskin.

He rose up on his elbows and groaned: "Oh, Mrs. Mueller, what are you doing?"

She kissed him softly and told him that he might call her 'Miss Victoria' now. His face illuminated instantly as she permitted him more intimacy.

She pushed him gently back on his back, stroking with her hand from his knees up to his chest and following with her eyes the same route. Having such a fine piece of male body at her disposal made her blood boil. She felt her nipples harden and rolled herself over him, kissing him. He felt in heaven, sensing her scarcely clad body covering his naked one. As her tongue invaded his mouth, he sighed happily.

He tried to kiss her ardently back, but he didn't know where to put his arms. Timidly he stroked the back of her head and as she did not object he let his hands venture further down on her back. He was delighted as he found the clasp of her bra imprinting through the fabric under his right hand and he clumsily tried to open it through the fabric, but did not succeed.

She laughed softly: "Not so quick, my young lover."

But then she sat half up and opened herself the clasp, sliding the bra up to free her breasts from the encumbering hold of the reinforced cups. She giggled as he immediately kissed the visible nipples through the fabric of the T-shirt. She stretched herself out again on his body, enjoying the indirect contact of her nipples with his broad chest.

She produced from the drawer of the night cabinet a thin transparent condom, held it up and looked at him with her green eyes. He was very much pleased in a way, but also terrified in another.

He gulped nervously and then mumbled half-ashamed: "You are the first ....." His voice trailed away.

It must have taken some courage to admit that openly, she thought. What a cute guy he was! She smiled at him reassuringly: "It will be a pleasure for me to make you a full-fledged man..."

She giggled and released the rubber from its case: "and let me cover that full-size rod with a full-scale rubber."

She was full of anticipation now. This was going to be her first sex again with a man for more than three months and with an innocent one! Her panties were already wet. She couldn't wait any longer. It would be such a delight to introduce this young man to the pleasures of love-making. She rolled the condom over his tip, making it descend all the way down.

He whispered excitedly: "Oh, Miss Victoria – that feels so good!"

His voice expressed an immense delight and pleasure. She was fascinated staring at the tightly spanned rubber over the distended, lustrous surface of his head. That mushroom forming the spearhead of his shaft that was pointing upwards. She licked her lips and gripped under her skirt pulling her rose colored panties down, as he watched her with big eyes. She climbed onto the bed, rubbing his shaft gently, as she kneeled at his side. He groaned out aloud.

But before she could move her knees to mount him, she felt his rod twitching in her fingers, and he grunted heavily: "Oh my god!"

To her dismay she saw the transparent tip of the condom rapidly being filled by a milky liquid.

His legs were shaking as his penis was pumping out the viscous liquid into the condom and his face was distorted by a wave of pleasure: "WOWWW!"

Immediately thereafter he was dismayed as well: "Miss Victoria, I am so, so sorry. I couldn't...." His voice was almost breaking, as his stick became soft quickly.

Victoria felt sorry for him, but she was so disappointed herself that it was difficult for her to comfort him. Her nipples were so hard and her pussy was aching, as she had anticipated having his shaft fill her cavity lustfully.

She tried to laugh good-naturedly, but some part of her frustration was shining through her comment: "Young men are sometimes so impatient and perhaps I should not have been showing you so much..."

He responded immediately: "But you are so beautiful, I want to see you all the time and I wanted so much to make love to you."

She laughed softly: "Perhaps this is just the problem. Maybe you should see less."

Giggling she put the double folded towel over the top part of his head, covering his eyes completely, as an idea lit up: "Alexander, you don't have to be sorry, because there is another way to make love to me."

She advanced to his head, kissing him ardently on his lips and whispering; "Make me feel special now!"

She placed herself above his head, spreading her legs in that way that her calves were left and right of his shoulders. Impatiently she descended her lap downwards to his face, and then she spread her skirt around his face, cooing huskily: "Kiss my other lips!" Her clit made contact with his nose and she giggled.

He was being deprived of the use of his eyes, which enhanced his other senses. Thus the scent of her femininity filled his nose with an aroma he would never forget. The soft touch of her clit with his nose reminded him immediately of the touch of her kiss she had given him minutes ago. Alex was very eager to please her, because of his inability to do so earlier, and first he kissed her shyly and a bit inept in the beginning, but he was quickly learning. The smell of her wet slit had him feeling special, as she allowed him such a privilege.

Victoria was still so aroused, that she did not need a lot of stimulation. His kissing already made her emit small cries of delight, as she felt her vertical lips met by his horizontal ones. She encouraged him lively: "Use your tongue! Make me come!"

Alexander had not to be asked more than once. He extended his tongue, licking the folds of her crevice. He was proud that his lover was so wet and he wanted her to become even more excited than she already seemed to be. He slurped noisily the folds moving upwards till he hit her clit.

The sound of his activities stimulated Victoria almost as much as the exhilarating feeling of his tongue on the mucous membranes of her slit. "Yess, you are doing it wonderfully!"

12