The New Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her legs more, grinding her lap on his face, as he titillated her clit. "Oh, oh, yes, yes, yess! "

She had needed it so badly; that she was coming very quickly. Exhausted she let herself fall to his side. Gratefully she hugged him, kissing him, calming slowly down.

Alexander was very proud, as she hugged him. He was feeling for the first time like a man that has pleasured his woman. He wanted so bad to see her in all her glamour, but she refused to let him take off the towel from his eyes.

Instead she let her hands and eyes travel all over his body, feeling satisfied to have that young body at her disposal. He was looking much better than her former husband, she thought pleased with herself.

For some minutes she cuddled with him, just enjoying the feel of his naked body under her hands, telling him that he would enjoy it much more while he could not see her. And indeed, he reveled in feeling her touch him all over his body.

The ringing phone made both jump. As she went to the phone, he took his towel off, looking after her, as her hips made the short tennis skirt dance enticingly.

The director of the school enquired whether she had forgotten the regular conference of teachers on this afternoon. She confirmed that she would be coming for the second half, but that she had not been informed about those regular meetings.

She told Alex that she had to rush, running to the washer, switching it to rapid mode, asking Alex to put his clothes in the adjacent dryer, while she would take a shower. She regretted the hurried finish of that meeting, but she could not change it and it brought to her mind again that an affair with a student was a risky thing for a teacher, so she made sure that he understood that:

"Alex, I am sorry, but I got carried away. Please don't tell anybody - or you might endanger my job..."

She was glad that he nodded understandingly.

At the conference meeting, she perked her ears as she heard Mr. Maier announce that he would be soon replaced in his function as director by a successor. She would come directly from the administration and her name was Dr. Hunter. Apparently the whole collegium was surprised by that evolution.

To be continued

12