All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 291-300'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

loved it

SimplyJamesDSimplyJamesD10 months ago

Wow, you really outdid yourself this chapter. I wasn't sure how far you'd take the cuffing and gagging with Sabrina (who definitely has my vote for best girl) but that was so hot and I was so happy that she was finally able to do anal--now that's getting rid of a point of contention between the girls. Really enjoy the banter between the group, and how John's girls are helping Victoria come out of her shell. Not to mention Ollie--why do I feel like she's going to be getting a taste of John before the trip's over? Either way, fantastic chapter here, really hitting all the spots while keeping it grounded with actual emotions and concerns. Thank you.

James G 5James G 510 months ago

Really enjoying the series, and glad to see 3 new parts after a bit of a gap, so I hate to say anything that might slow it down but your editing is slipping a little. Several typos, missed or misused words, little continuity errors like not mentioning Tiff the piercer's name but Sabrina knowing it, ect. Not enough to take me out of the story, but it's more noticeable in the new parts, especially this one, than previous chapters.

ReadingRedReadingRed10 months ago

I'm already itching for more and I just finished the story has such long term potential it's crazy and the little outbursts from Sabrina that catch everyone off guard are 10/10

toycar69toycar699 months ago

I've been binging this over a week or so. Really enjoyed the series, hopefully it's not over.

Looking forward to see if they can work out a long term solution for all of them to stay together

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
I absolutely need Olivia to watch

Olivia needs to watch and stroke herself to Gemma, Sabrina and/or John getting each other off

Even if she never joins in, I want Ollie to get off to the voluptuous blonde and slender brunette protagonists losing their minds to John’s thick, perfectly-sized member

ClearmuseClearmuse4 months ago

Still enjoying, 300 chapters in! Fun stuff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES