All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 321-330'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
cliqueggecliquegge7 months ago

Love your work.

NewtScamanderNewtScamander7 months ago

Fantastically sexy chapters, loved the confrontation with the daughter. Thanks for sharing!!!

BreakTheBarBreakTheBar7 months agoAuthor

Hey folks!

More chapters are formatted and will be releasing soon, BUT if you want a say in some of the events going on in the story AND you want to binge up to current (we're at 360+ chapters now) - check out the Patreon! I'm only able to keep writing stories like OFG and my other series as frequent as I do because of the support of my Patron community.

Cheers!

~Break.

StrictThursdayStrictThursday7 months ago

Another incredible installment in one of my favorite series.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

That was really fricking hot, you’re a master of smut. I always appreciate the consent conversations your characters have, there’s nothing sexier than everyone being enthusiastic about what’s going to happen.

The2thdocThe2thdoc7 months ago

Outstanding! Please don’t make me wait so long for the next installment

GonzoLifeGonzoLife7 months ago

Worth the wait! Damn hot!

DiagonalmanDiagonalman7 months ago
Great story! .

Glad it's continuing. Can't wait to read the Edgar part next. Really looking forward to wrapping the internship and going back to school.

ca2dcca2dc7 months ago

Fantastic! Worth the wait! Keep it up, hopefully with Mallory’s daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES