The OF Girl Ch. 321-330

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You slowly,slowly, pushed into Mallory, feeling that she was wet and tight and welcoming, the glans of your cock getting swallowed up by her cunt.

"Like that, my pet?" you asked.

"More, please, Sir," she panted. "More! Slut-sister Sabrina is teasing meso bad by licking all around my clit hood without touching it, and all I want is to be full of your cock."

You ground into her deeper, sliding almost halfway in, feeling her squeeze her cunt around you. She was easily as tight as Gemma, your back-of-the-mind worry that her maturity or experience might have left her a little looser being proven false. She felt amazing, and as you reached back around her to grab her other breast, you grunted and speared the rest of your cock into her in one hard thrust.

"Oh!" Mallory grunted. And then she came, her body freezing up for one heartbeat as her head drifted lower, and then she exhaled heavily and sucked in a breath through her nose. "Oh, sir," she groaned. "That was- I'm sorry I didn't ask, sir. A good pet asks if she can come."

"You're forgiven," you said, grinning to yourself as you remained buried inside her. "This time. Next time you'll be punished."

"And I would deserve it, sir," she agreed, looking over her shoulder at you as the words were submissive, but your connection through her eyes confirmed to her that you meant it in a fun way, and she confirmed that she would enjoy that.

"Now, my MILF fucktoy," you said. "It's time to put you to use."

You pulled out, feeling her cunt gripping on as she intentionally squeezed you, and then you slammed back into her as she let out an exhaled grunt and then a moan. You did it again, slowly, and then sped it up. You let go of her tits and grabbed her arms, holding her at the elbows to counter-balance as she leaned forward so she could push her ass back at you, and you pulled back to keep her from falling forward.

Slowing briefly, you looked over Mallory's shoulder to Gemma. "I think you're free to do whatever you'd like to our MILF's tits and mouth now, love," you said.

"Mmm," Gemma hummed with a grin as you started fucking again. "Part of me is tempted to break out the toys already, but I think this first one..." Gemma came forward again and leaned in out of your view, but by the way Mallory gasped and moaned you assumed Gemma had started sucking on her tits.

Mallory's back didn't show her natural build as much as Sabrina's slender form did and was more like Gemma's as you followed the line of the MILFs spine down with your eyes to her tailbone. Her skin wasn't perfect and flawless either, dotted with freckles that had become more prominent as she'd aged. Still smooth and beautiful, but you kept seeing little things that reminded you that this wasn't Gemma, or even Becks, that you were fucking. Mallory was over twice your age. You were fucking a woman with a daughter one year younger than you.

And, judging by her gasps and the soft squelching that was coming from down below in between the claps of her ass against your hips, you were doing a pretty good job at it.

You let go of one of her arms briefly to clap your hand down on the side of her ass cheek on an outstroke, making Mallory moan, and instead of taking her arm back in your grip you slid that hand up from the base of her neck to wreath your fingers in her blonde hair right at her scalp, holding her tightly and pulling her head back.

"How's it feel to get fucked by a man half your age, Mallory?" you asked. "To get used by someone who would be more appropriate for your daughter? To be on display and tasted by a throuple who want to fuck you, and give you a taste of all our lust, because we think you're a fucking sexy woman and delight that you want to be our whore for the afternoon?"

"So good, sir," Mallory gasped, groaning in her throat. "God, my pussy- fuck, you can fuck, sir! God, it feels so good. And your slut's lips on my clit... and Mistress pulling on my nipples... Mmmm, I haven't felt like this in decades."

"Are you going to come again, my little fuckhole MILF?" you asked.

"I am, sir," she gasped. "Fuck, please may I come?"

"No," you said. "Good MILFs should be able to hold it until their Sir allows it."

She nodded, or tried to except for your hand holding her head back, and gasped again. You redoubled your efforts, pounding into her mercilessly, using your hips to try and change the angle slightly and hit other parts of her cunt. She hiccuped.

Gemma stood up and grabbed her face, kissing Mallory hard, then leaned back and slapped Mallory's tit on the side hard enough for you to hear the distinct clap of it. Mallory jerked and moaned, and Gemma did it again on the other tit. "Hold it, Mally-MILF," she chided. "Don't you disappoint Sir."

"I won't," Mallory sobbed softly. "I'm- fuck, I'm holding it. Sabrina, please- unnngh- just ease up a little."

"Suck hard, baby," you ordered Sabrina, then looked at Gemma. "Pull those nipples of hers, love."

Mallory almost screamed, the sound gurgling in her throat, and you drove deep into her and pulled her back so her ass was mashed to your hips and her shoulder to your chest. You pressed your lips to her ear and whispered. "You may come."

Mallory groaned and you almost lost your load into her as her body tensed over and over in rapid succession, then she released a loud exhalation of breath and her knees went weak, forcing you to catch her before she fell down onto Sabrina. You hefted Mallory up completely, Sabrina scrambling out of the way, and you walked her the two steps to the bed and laid her on it face down, her ass still up in the air and her cunt still clinging to your cock. You thrust into her rapidly, leaning over her and hugging her gently, and she moaned and her cunt fluttered as she looked to the side to make eye contact with you, her eyes dreamy. She exhaled another long grunt.

"Ooh, she squirted," Sabrina grinned.

"Gemma, love," you said. "On the bed, on your back."

Gemma jumped onto the bed next to you and Mallory, spreading her legs, and you pulled out of Mallory. Your cock was red and angry, ready to blow, and was slick with Mallory's juices. You positioned yourself and fucked your cock into your girlfriend, only making it about halfway in before you lost control of your own orgasm and groaned heavily, unleashing long waves of cum as she moaned happily and groped her tits. You were holding her thighs tightly, pumping your cock into her with each wave of release, until you were spent and pulled out of her with a moan.

"Fuck, that was a big one," Gemma moaned.

"Pet," you said, giving Mallory a half-hearted spank. Her head lifted as she blinked back to conscious thought. "Time for a snack." You directed her attention to Gemma's pussy, already starting to leak the pearly mixture of your load and her juices.

"Eat me, Mallory," Gemma ordered.

"Yes, sir," Mallory said, blinking once and shaking her head as she started to smile. "Yes, Mistress." She shifted over, her legs having regained their strength, and lowered her mouth to Gemma's pussy.

You, meanwhile, with one hand palming Mallory's ass, turned to Sabrina who was still sitting on the ground, watching impatiently and touching herself. "Come here, baby," you said, motioning to your cock. "Get me clean, and then it's your turn for some attention."

Sabrina grinned and crawled toward you, letting her tongue fall out of her mouth like an eager puppy.

Chapter 325

Sabrina got what she wanted, which was you fucking her hard and fast on the bed while Mallory sat on her face. That was the first chance you had to actually see and play with the MILFs tits properly - just as you'd thought, they were almost as large as Gemma's and she'd had a little work done to keep them up and perky, but even so they were soft and malleable and overall just wonderful.

You were fucking Sabrina hard, standing off the side of the bed for the best leverage. Mallory was sitting low on Sabrina, using her pussy to muffle and suffocate the brunette just a little bit, which Sabrina loved. Reaching out, you hooked a hand around Mallory's neck and pulled her to you so you could kiss her roughly. There was something about kissing her that was so different from kissing your girlfriends, and you wanted more of it.

"Tell me something dirty that you want," you demanded as you ended the kiss but kept her pulled close. "What kinky thing is floating around in your mind, fueled by the tingles in your pussy?"

Mallory licked her lips and considered you for a moment, then closed her eyes a bit the corner of her lower lip as a shock of pleasure rolled through her from whatever Sabrina was doing. When she opened her eyes she looked deep into your gaze. "I want... each of you in one of my holes," she said.

"Really?" you asked with a little smirk. "Gemma already went to put on that strap-on. Would Sabrina with a dildo be enough?"

Mallory laughed and shook her head. "I brought one too," she said. "It's in my bag, though we left that downstairs."

You kissed her again. "We'll make it happen. But that begs the question - who fucks which hole?"

"Well, you'll be in my ass," she said.

"I thought we had to get you multi-orgasmic?" you asked.

"You already did, Sir," she chuckled. "Didn't you notice when I leaked all over your floor?"

"I wasn't sure if that counted," you said. "But I don't hear anybegging."

"When the time comes," she grinned.

Gemma came out of the washroom wearing the harness for the strap-on that she and Sabrina had bought at the sex shop. That was one purchase they hadn't revealed to you yet, and you were sure that it was going to become more of a thing with you three now that they had one.

"Alright," Gemma giggled as she grabbed onto the bright orange, somewhat floppy dildo hanging from it. "Who wants some cock?"

"Come over here, love," you chuckled, waving her to you. Gemma came over and you kissed her, then pulled out of Sabrina. Your brunette girlfriend groaned in protest as you pulled out of her, but Mallory sat up to let her see what was happening and Sabrina's eyes got wide as she saw Gemma standing between her legs.

"Hey, Mistress," Sabrina said.

"Hello, my little girlfriend-slut," Gemma grinned. "Ready to take my cock?"

"Um..." Sabrina hesitated but then jerked as Gemma tapped her clit with the end of the cock before putting it into place to enter her.

"What was that?" Gemma asked.

"Yes, Mistress. Please fill me with your cock," Sabrina gasped.

You watched for a minute as Gemma started to figure out how to fuck Sabrina with the strap-on. Once she found a bit of a rhythm, her tits bouncing pleasantly, she got more into it. Gemma motioned for Mallory to lean down, and Gemma pulled the dildo from Sabrina's pussy and fed it to the MILF. "Yeah, that's it," Gemma said. "Suck her pussy off of it."

Gemma went back to fucking Sabrina, pulling out to feed Mallory every dozen strokes or so. This position was more of a sixty-nine between Sabrina and Mallory, so you took advantage of that by climbing up on the bed and getting behind the MILF. You got into position and slowly started to fuck into her from behind again, but this time taking a more leisurely pace, grinding and changing your angles frequently so you could get a feel for every nook and cranny of her pussy. At the same time, you slid a finger down to Sabrina and she sucked on it for you, then you brought it back up and played it at Mallory's asshole.

Soon you had one finger in her ass up to the first knuckle, just teasing it, and she was rocking back to meet your slow thrusts. Gemma, meanwhile, had gotten the hang of fucking with the strap-on and wanted to change positions. Soon you were laying back on the bed and Sabrina was riding you, while Gemma was laying next to you and Mallory was doing the same with her. You decided that Sabrina had been waiting long enough to come and you pulled her down against your chest, fucking up into her as you hugged her tightly. Gemma reached over and got a hand on Sabrina's throat, choking her for you.

"Jesus, she can handle that?" Mallory asked, her riding of Gemma's dildo slowing down to just some rocking as she watched the rough fucking.

"She can take a little more," you grunted.

"Ooooh, Daddy," Sabrina moaned as Gemma let her breathe for a moment. "Fuck, your cock is so fucking good in my pussy, Daddy. Please pound me, please please please." She cut off as Gemma rolled her eyes and started choking her again.

"I guess 'Sir' isn't replacing 'Daddy,'" you sighed.

"Mallory, stick a finger up her ass," Gemma said. "But give her a good, hard spanking first."

Sabrina's ass was red and Mallory was smirking by the time the MILF was working a finger into Sabrina's ass. You were sweating now from fucking Sabrina at speed, and she was clenching her teeth as she tried to hold onto her orgasm until you gave her permission.

"Are you ready, baby?" you asked.

She nodded.

"Are you going to squirt?"

She nodded faster.

"Are you being a good girl and waiting, though?"

She opened her eyes and glared at you for even challenging the fact that she was. Gemma was squeezing her neck hard.

"Do you like having Mallory's finger up your ass?"

Another nod.

"Is it as good as my cock up there?"

She shook her head, making you smile a little.

"Do you love me?" you asked.

She nodded once. Definitive.

"Come for me, baby," you said.

She released, her howl coming out more like a growl as she arched her back and pressed her face down into the crook of your neck, her whole body tensing as she came hard. You added to it by pinching her sides the way she liked, spiking her pain/pleasure feeling right in the middle of her orgasm, and she rocked back and forth hard. Her squirt dribbled and washed out of her around your cock, bathing your groin and torso, until she finally collapsed down to your chest and panted.

"Damn," Mallory said. "Can I get one of those please, sir?"

Chapter 326

Step one to Mallory getting what she wanted was her needing to lick Sabrina's squirt off of you, which ended up with her face being covered in Sabrina's juices as she sucked on your balls. This position left her open for Gemma to get behind her and start fucking her with the strap-on.

"You like Sir's big, juicy balls, MILFy?" Gemma asked. "Are you wishing you could get the next load out of them?"

"Yes, Mistress," Mallory moaned, looking up at you from around your rigid cock, her big dark eyes meeting yours.

"And where do you think it should go?" Gemma asked. "Up this pussy, so you can carry his swimmers around with you? Or all over your big mommy tits so Sabrina and I can lick it off of your nipples? Or, what about all over that gorgeous face, masking you with it? You know if that happens you'll need to take a picture of it for him though."

"I want it everywhere, Mistress," Mallory moaned. "In my mouth, on my face. All over my tits. Up my cunt. My ass. On my back."

"Dirty, dirty MILF," Sabrina giggled, still a little loopy from her big orgasm as she laid next to you and was softly touching herself as she watched the three of you.

"Let's start with something easy," you said, pulling away from Mallory and getting up on your knees, presenting your cock to her. She quickly pulled it into her mouth and you started to fuck her mouth as Gemma fucked her pussy.

"You know," your blonde girlfriend said. "This is a lot more work than I thought it was."

"Now you realize," you laughed.

"Let's switch," she offered.

Mallory stayed in place as you and Gemma moved around her, and soon you were buried in the MILF's pussy again as Gemma had her sucking her own juices off of the dildo.

"How much of what Sabrina got do you want, little MILF pet?" Gemma asked.

"All of it except the pinching, Mistress," Mallory panted as she was given the chance to speak.

"You want me to choke you?" Gemma asked to confirm.

"You can do it with your cock if you want, Mistress," Mallory said.

"Flip over," you ordered her, pulling out.

Mallory quickly flipped over and you spread her legs. This was, strangely, the first time in the whole encounter you were looking at thefront over her pussy and you found she had a slightly prominent clit hood that looked like something you would want to play with later if you had the chance to eat her out again. For now, though, you ran your cock across her lips, teasing her with it as you took in the sight of her naked body. You and Gemma ended up moving Mallory a bit, pulling her to a corner of the bed so that you could fuck her while standing on the floor, but Mallory's head hung back off the other side where Gemma could fuck her mouth.

You speared into the MILF again, slow and insistent, and then looked down at her as you leaned forward and took her tits in your hands, squeezing them hard. "You sure you want it as hard as Sabrina?" you asked.

"Do it," Mallory nodded. "I begged for you to ruin me earlier, Sir. I want it."

You thrust into her hard once, her body rocking with yours. Then you did what Gemma had done earlier and gave one of her boobs a hard spank.

Then you fucked Mallory hard and fast. Her body rocked and tried to fuck back at you, but while her effort was commendable and the way it made her tits bounce was fucking sexy, she couldn't keep up. You were pounding her too relentlessly, relying on theton of sex that you'd been having with Sabrina and Gemma to keep you going. At the same time, Gemma was slowly feeding the bright orange dildo into Mallory's mouth, and you could even see her occasionally swallow it into her throat. Gemma was murmuring sexy, filthy nothings to Mallory, looking down most of the time and watching the older woman's face or body, though occasionally looking up at you with a beaming pride.

"I have an idea," Sabrina suddenly said, scrambling from the bed and heading into the washroom before coming back out. She leaned over Mallory and caught one of her tits without you even slowing your fucking, and quickly fastened the nipple clamps onto Mallory's tits. That sharp sensation made Mallory howl and choke on the dildo, but once she had a chance to catch her breath she just shook her head and grinned at Sabrina.

"You brat," she laughed. Then she opened her mouth and took Gemma's dildo back in her mouth.

"What should I do now, Sir?" Sabrina asked, looking to you for an order. Positioned as she was, getting Sabrina to stick a finger in Mallory's ass as fair play wasn't going to work.

"Suck in her underboob," you said. "Leave a nice little hickey on each one."

Sabrina seemed to love that idea and went about it quickly, tonguing and kissing the soft flesh like she was priming it, before leaving a quickly developing bruise on the first one. She was just starting on the next one when Mallory shuddered.

"Hold on," you said, and Sabrina made space so that you could lean down over Mallory. "Are you holding it, my MILF whore, or did you slip?"

"Mmmfgh," Mallory groaned around the dildo in her mouth, so Gemma pulled it out. "Close, sir," she panted. "Please may I come?"

"Not yet," you growled. "You need to make a decision now, Mallory. Are you ready?"

"Uh?" she half-indicated in the positive.

"When you come the first time, do you want me to keep fucking you in this position, or change positions?"

"This one," she panted, squeezing her eyes shut.

"OK. On your second orgasm, do you want Sabrina to sit on your face, or Gemma?"

"Mistress Gemma has the right, but I haven't tasted my slut-sister properly yet," she groaned. "So... Sabrina?"

"Alright," you said. "Last question before you can come, Mallory. On your third orgasm, when I come too, should I come inside you, or all over that sexy chest and face of yours?"

"Inside," she gasped and groaned immediately. "Please, inside me, Sir. I want to feel it. God, please, let me come. I'm so close. I'm so fucking close, Sir. Please?"