The OF Girl Ch. 321-330

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 330

"Oooh, yes yes yes," Mallory sighed, her neck a little strained as she closed her eyes and focused on relaxing. She was on her back at the edge of the bed, her legs pulled back and wide so that she was fully open to you. You were holding both of her hands with yours and she was pulling slightly.

And your cock was about a quarter of the way into her ass.

"Mmm, I love the way it clings onto your cock when you're pulling away," Sabrina hummed, peeking around you to watch.

"You good, pet?" Gemma asked. She was cradling Mallory's head, smiling down at the MILF.

"So good," Mallory panted, then opened her eyes. "Maybe a little more lube, though?"

Sabrina provided it, dribbling the lube onto Mallory's pussy and then using her fingers to swipe it down onto your cock as you continued to slowly inch your cock in and out of Mallory's ass.

"Goood, Sir, that's good," Mallory groaned.

It took almost ten minutes to work most of the way into Mallory's ass, and you felt like you'd reached her maximum before you were fully buried inside her. To be fair, you had a feeling based on the fact that she usually wanted anal immediately after being multi-orgasmic, that the last time she'd done it her body had been a lot more physically tired and hadn't shown this sort of resistance. She swore she was loving it though, and after adding a bit more lube you were stroking into her at a slow pace.

"God, Sir," Mallory moaned, looking up at you as you continued to hold her hands. "Good God! Fuck, you're easing my ass into it so well."

"Your ass feels amazing, pet," you said, using your hips to hook your cock just a little bit into a different angle and making her groan.

"Come here, slut," Gemma said with a grin, shifting so she wasn't cradling Mallory's head anymore and instead was pressing her strap-on to Mallory's mouth. The MILF quickly sucked in the head and started grunting as you picked up the pace of your thrusting.

"Mallory, can I take a picture of this for us?" Sabrina asked.

Mallory let go of your hand to give Sabrina a thumbs up, and your kinky girlfriend quickly got a picture of the double-teaming.

Gemma fed Mallory a bit more cock, then pulled it away and tapped the head of her dildo on Mallory's lips. "God, I want to just take you home with us and keep you naked and leashed," she said warmly. "Our little live-in MILF pet."

"Not just a pet," you grunted. "She's gotta make more of those brownies, too."

That made the others laugh, Mallory's ass squeezing you as you hesitated in your stroking due to the tightness.

"Maybe in another life," Mallory sighed as she smiled and her laughter died off. "I don't think I'd be opposed to becoming a kept woman for three sexy young things like you. Just spending my days fucking and cooking for you three, getting loved on and my brains fucked out. What a life that would be! You should definitely find someone to do that, you'd treat them so good."

That made Gemma humm a new chuckle. "What do you think, guys? Should we find a live-in MILF for Mallory to come over and play with?"

"Hah!" Mallory barked a laugh. "Not a MILF. Some young thing that can keep up with you three and who won't be seventy when you're forty."

"I'll put out an ad in the paper," Sabrina said. "'Sex pet wanted for Poly family. Must be beautiful, sexually open, good in the kitchen and willing to work for amazing dick. Serious requests only.'"

That brought on another bout of laughter, and then Gemma pulled her dildo from Mallory's lips altogether. "I think it's time," she said.

"Mmm, yes please, Mistress," Mallory hummed.

It took a little bit of manoeuvring but Gemma ended up straddling Mallory, including her bent-back thighs, and you helped fish the dildo into place.

"Oooooh, motherfucker," Mallory groaned as Gemma slowly thrust the dildo into Mallory's cunt.

"That's the idea," Gemma said, and you could hear the smirk in her voice even though she was looking away from you.

For your part, Mallory's ass had just gotten tighter and you could feel the pressure of the dildo inside of the MILF. Your view had also changed - Gemma's ass and back dominated it now, and you palmed her cheeks and massaged them with stiff fingers. "Having fun, love?"

"Yep," Gemma chuckled, then leaned down and kissed Mallory as she shifted from being braced on her feet to her knees, shoving the dildo in deeper as Mallory moaned.

"Sabrina," you said, gesturing towards Mallory's other end.

Of course, Sabrina found it funny that she would be the one stuffing Mallory's mouth considering she was the one who loved getting choked. Sabrina ended up straddling Mallory's chest, the borrowed strap-on basically tightened as much as it could be so it was sturdy on her thin frame, and Sabrina leaned forward onto her hands and knees as she fed the dildo into Mallory's mouth. This put Sabrina's little butt up in the air and pointed right at Gemma's face, so of course your Aussie girlfriend started kissing and licking your brunette girlfriend. Since you were now otherwise unoccupied other than slow-stroking Mallory's ass, you reached over and grabbed the lube, dropping a dollop between Gemma's ass cheeks, and started to tease her with a couple of fingers since it was available.

The moaning in the bedroom was mostly muffled, but the chorus of the three of your voices and your occasional groans was music that you would probably never forget.

Mallory came twice like that, the second one right on the tail of the first when you drove as deep into her as you could get. She needed a break after that, and after a quick wipe-down of your cock Sabrina was mounted in reverse cowgirl, while you fucked Mallory's pussy at speed and Gemma fucked her face. Another quick wipe-down and break after another large orgasm and Mallory straddled Sabrina again, this time in cowgirl, and Gemma got behind her to take her ass while you knelt straddling Sabrina's head and Mallory sucked your cock. Sabrina, of course, managed to get her mouth up high enough to suck on your balls as well.

"Fuck, you're amazing," you groaned as Mallory dropped her jaw and let you fuck her face a little rougher. You were holding her head, her hair pulled back with your fingers softly scratching against her scalp, as you did it and Gemma was giving her spanks while fucking her ass. Mallory mumbled something and you pulled out. "What was that, little three-hole MILF slut?"

"I want your cum please, sir," Mallory panted. "I'm, ungh, I'm almost... worn out... Please can you come all over my face? I want to be your little cumslut whore."

You shoved your cock back in her mouth and she sucked it hard, then you pulled back out and she opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out. Mallory, for all that she was somehow still gorgeous, was an absolute mess. Sabrina surprised you by reaching up from below and pumping your cock with both hands, pointing you at Mallory's face.

"That's it, Mal," Sabrina cooed. "Get marked by your Sir. Get his load all over that slutty, whore cumdump face. He's had every one of your holes, and now his girlfriends have too. How does it feel knowing that you're a complete fucktoy for three people who are young enough to be your children, but who think you're an absolute fucking snack of a MILF slut?"

You moaned. Mallory groaned. Gemma reached forward and ran her fingernails down Mallory's back as she smirked at you, knowing what she was doing. Mallory came, her happy groan turning into an uncontrolled one as her orgasm stiffened her, and your own unleashed, spurting rope after rope of cum onto her face, lips and tongue.

When you were finished you fell back, making sure not to sit on Sabrina's face (even if she might have liked that), as you panted for breath. Mallory was covered in cum.

And, of course, Sabrina pulled Mallory down and started making out with her, getting covered in your cum as well.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================