All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 371-380'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NewtScamanderNewtScamander5 months ago

Delicious, excellent chapter, thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m can’t wait to get my Becca fix. I’m a sucker for a woman/enby with a little androgyny.

Fantastic as always.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm really loving this story. Can't wait for more!

ReadingRedReadingRed5 months ago

I can't wait for the john and Becca stuff and honestly I'm just as excited about the advice and story involving garrison

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ending a chapter in the middle of a conversation does seem a bit odd, considering that the last paragraph was a thought related to the second to last (which was in turn about continuing a conversation)

DiagonalmanDiagonalman4 months ago

The story gets better the more the there is depth. Though stopping where you did was mean. 😀 clearly we don't need cliff hangers, we're all here for the long term.

ClearmuseClearmuse4 months ago

Dang, my binge caught up to current. Enjoying it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, that was a fun binge. I’ll keep checking back for updates. Thanks for posting this!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story but 4 stars for tiresome spelling and grammar errors. For example a Segway is a transportation device, a segue is a transition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES