All Comments on 'The OF Girl Ch. 421-430'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
apophasisapophasis3 months ago

Gemma keeps teasing Becca, but you're also teasing us. Becca is the one I've been most interested in since the start and we've had Katherine, Becks, Mallory, and Tasha first. We're somehow going to get Sabrina's younger sister, Lucy, Joy, Mosche's new girl, Sabrina's neighbor, Mallory's daughter, the one running the Daddy Dick twitter account, and Birdie all before Becca.

DrQuirogaDrQuiroga3 months ago

Can't wait for the next installment. I've read through all chapters at least twice and I can't get enough. I do suggest adding a space between the italicized words and the normal words. It can be a bit off-putting to try to decipher where one word ends and the other starts.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Still 5 stars plus.........

E3_SierraE3_Sierra3 months ago

Ok, Castle, was a great show, but how about expanding things. Both Serenity and The Rockie are also great shows... Just saying...

NewtScamanderNewtScamander3 months ago

Damn, that was a fucking fabulous scene at the end. You always leave me wanting more. Thanks for sharing!!!

ClearmuseClearmuse3 months ago

Great stuff again! Loved the entire treatment of Tasha and her weekend.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I think the OF model’s name changed or was this a different one?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES