All Comments on 'The Prankster Ch. 01'

by Canonfodder

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AliceTagAliceTagabout 1 year ago

This is extremely hot. Keep em coming please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good. The story has the potential to go much further and deeper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ditto, please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did not enjoy.

jleetechiejleetechieabout 1 year ago

Ha, I knew there would be pros and cons to this story. The scenario is a bit farfetched, but the thought of dealing with the boy and making them a matching pair is enticing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent example of the D/s role play which may become a lifestyle very quickly. It was sped up quite a bit since the normal interaction of a baby sub would go at a slower pace so as not to scare away the potential sub. I understand this he to be done quicker due to this being a fictional story but it still hits most of the points and a few that wouldn’t happen such as the attempt to make the baby sub Vicky’s property since that type of behaviour would destroy any trust or confidence in her standing as a domme. Since trust is the key factor in this type of relationship, she would be shunned and not just locally since word travels quickly regarding things like this so that the community doesn’t lose members both current and future. Great job on this story and you kept it hot and sexy throughout.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCanonfodder@Canonfodder
Old fart living in the South West of the UK. Raised two kids, now working hard at growing a beard in compensation for the lack of hair up top.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES