The Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you feel his hardness? His heat? That's his want for you."

I held his balls, loving the soft groans that came from his mouth at my actions.

Alice lifted my blouse away and removed my already unclipped bra. As I continued savouring his cock, she was back at my tits. Holding them and teasing my nipples.

"So nice." She said.

"I like big tits. So much to play with."

I wasn't listening. Years of frustration and unanswered demands for the warmth of another human being were taking hold of me. I was intoxicated. Intent only on getting something no one else had offered me in a long while. I found myself devouring his cock. Licking it, riding it with my lips, swirling my tongue around it. It felt incredible.

Wil lifted me away at the moment he was going to fill my mouth. I was sort of grateful, but I would have let him do it. I was too far gone. Too desperate to cum to have said no. But now I was faced with something else. Alice was as naked as the day she was born.

My eyes flitted over her. That she was a woman didn't matter at that moment. Only that she was beautiful. Slender with nice teardrop tits and toned limbs. I felt dumpy next to her. I wasn't. I wasn't big at all. Perhaps a little more curvy. And my tits were too big for my frame. If I could choose, I would have chosen smaller ones. But I couldn't. Nature had seen to that. They'd stolen my hopes of being a dancer and now they had brought this strange woman to me.

Alice's legs parted enticingly. It was obvious what she wanted but all I could do was gasp and shudder as my heart pounded in my ears.

I stared at her pussy wondering what I was supposed to do with it. It looked all soft and squishy. Of course it did. I looked like mine. Not exactly. She had slightly more protruding lips that looked like deeply coloured, crinkled ham. Mine was tighter, holding everything more hidden.

I hadn't ever seen another girl's pussy before. Not properly like this. And I'd certainly never been expected to...

"Touch it." Alice said.

"Touch it. How you touch yourself when you're alone and horny."

I was in a daze as she took my hand and drew it closer. A moment later my fingers were curiously moving over her vulva, mesmerised by the tiny jolts her body experienced and the snatched breaths. I was doing that.

I explored her nervously. Just my hand. I moved it over her snatch, brushing her lips aside, pressing at the slit as I watched how her pliable flesh moved around my fingers.

"Oh my god."

I slipped a digit inside. It was so warm and silky. Was my own any different? Probably not. But somehow I was sensing everything so much more.

"You like the feel of it don't you?" She asked softly.

"Do you feel how wet I am?"

"Y... yes." I stuttered.

"You want to taste it don't you?"

I stared, my head moving lower instinctively. I was possessed. Gripped by a desire to know what it was like.

Just inches from my face her dark flesh moved around my fingers. Juice oozed and squelched soaking my hand. A moment later I put my tongue to it. It was magical. So sweet. So soft. I licked her. Again and again, wanting more of her sweet-tasting nectar. Wanting to reach inside that forbidden place and make her squirm with delight at what I was doing to her.

"Uh. That's so good." She said arching her back to help me go deeper.

My whole face was against her. Her wetness covered me. Her scent filled my nostrils. Then her fingers were entwining my hair, guiding me as I ate out the pussy of another woman for the first time in my life.

I wasn't even shocked when Wil moved behind me. He lifted my skirt and pulled my thong down. His hands caressed my bum. They rubbed all over it, across my crack with just enough pressure to brush over my pussy. I jerked and found myself even tighter against Alice's sex.

Then he was fingering me, licking me. I was in heaven. The madness of the situation was forgotten. All I wanted was that feeling to go on. That slow climb to ward the cliff to continue.

"Keep licking me." She whispered.

"It's so nice."

I did. I knew she was going to cum. Her wriggle became ever more excited. Her hands on my face and in my hair stoked me. I went at her faster, concentrating my attention on her bean.

"Uhhhh. Fuck."

Her body gave little sharp jerks and I was treated to a gush of her juices which I instinctively lapped at. That was me. I'd made her cum. I eased back and lifted my head to gasp as Wil's actions became more of my focus.

"Do you want to cum?" Alice asked.

"Yes."

"So badly it hurts?"

"Yes."

Oh god, it hurt. My groin was a pressure cooker. My clit burning with the fires of hell. Either someone helped me over the edge now or I'd finger myself there. I didn't care. I just wanted it.

"Lay back."

She was guiding me again. Away from his mouth, down into my back. Her hand was on my thigh as I opened my legs. I lifted my knees and exposed my pussy to him, begging him to take me.

Wil moved over me, pressing his cock against my slit.

"Uhhh."

Lubricated by so much of my oozing nectar my pussy lips just rolled around it and I was penetrated by the only thing in over two years that wasn't my fingers or plastic.

"Aw fuck."

I lifted my legs and hooked them over his back, opening my pussy for him to bang me so deep as Alice fingered my clit.

It didn't take long. And when I came it was the most all-encompassing experience I'd ever had.

"Uh. Oh fuck. I'm so fucking cuming."

I bucked and writhed. My head fussed and I lost all control. Only the ecstasy mattered as my whole belly was wracked with powerful contractions.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

If there was anyone in the next room they would have heard me. Even with the thick walls of a hotel, it was impossible for my screams not to have reached them. Years of frustration and disappointment released on one howl of delight.

"Fuuck."

The moment passed and my body went limp with a relaxation no amount of masturbation could deliver.

"Jesus Christ."

"You liked that. I can tell."

Alice was laughing at me as I gasped a deep breath. She kissed me and I responded. A soft sensual kiss that I realised only a woman could deliver.

After, I was given a show by them. Alice on her knees and hands as Wil fucked her from behind. Fast. Hard. The first time I'd ever seen two people fuck for real. Alice gave me a running commentary. Telling me how hard and deep he was. How much she liked being fucked from behind. Then she screamed as she came.

I fell asleep as they came down from their high. Exhaustion and alcohol finally pulled me into the blackness. They were right next to me. Wil was saying something that I couldn't comprehend as my eyes drooped. All I remember was how nice Alice's hand felt caressing my thigh.

When I woke it was light and I was in shock. The alcohol that'd carried me through was purged from my system and I was thinking straight despite the headache of a hangover. For a moment I lay staring up at the ceiling as I wondered how to extricate myself from the two warm bodies on either side of me.

In my head, I saw flashes of memory, images of what I'd done the night before. I was horrified. But at the same time, there was something else. A deep satisfaction. A release from a tension I hadn't realised I'd been carrying.

"Morning."

I turned my head and found Alice looking at me. She was smiling. She looked... equally satisfied. Her hair was dishevelled and makeup smudged in the way only energetic sex could manage. She was a woman looking at her lover. Me. I glanced the other way to see Wil stirring. He was her husband. The one who was supposed to make love to her. I was... oh god. What was I?

I sat up sharply.

"Oh fuck. What have I done?"

Alice shifted and sat up beside me. She took my hand and I stared down as she played with my fingers.

"You had fun. That's all." She said sweetly.

Wil rolled and looked up at me. He was happy. Of course he was. What man wouldn't be after fucking two attractive women?

"That was better than Netflix wasn't it?" He asked me.

My lips trembled. I couldn't answer. Instead, I leapt from the bed and snatched my clothes up.

"Breakfast?" Wil asked as he watched me in bemusement.

"We can go to the restaurant, or have it brought up if you like?"

I stared at him. This was surreal.

"I can't do this."

I blurted out.

"I'm sorry. I need to go."

I put my bra on and struggled with the clasp. Alice helped me as I shook, terrified she'd try to remove it again. She didn't. Instead she clipped it shut and went to put on a dressing gown.

"You don't need to rush off." She said.

"I'm sorry.

It was the drink. That's all.

I have to go."

I called a taxi and waited outside watching the door. I didn't want to meet them again. I'd done something unbelievably silly. I couldn't blame them entirely. They'd been upfront. It was my fault that I'd let them lead me astray and right now I hated myself for it.

However, even in my self-loathing I knew deep down that when my head settled, that night would be a thrill that I'd turn to again and again when I needed a boost to my masturbation. Right now though, I was busy convincing myself I'd never touch myself, or let anyone near me again.

I just wanted to go home and get in my bath to wash the sweat and... ew, their cum away. I felt sick.

Two

By the time I went back to work on the Monday, I'd buried the challenge to my inhibitions in the dark recesses of my mind. It'd compartmentalised it as an adventure. A moment in my life I'd always see with two minds. But not one that would give me nightmares. At least not eventually.

I'd had a threesome with strangers. I blamed a lack of self-worth that came from the loneliness. It was the evenings after work when it hit me hardest and I reasoned it had been a night I'd fallen into through my need of being wanted. Even if it had been in a strange sort of way.

The first week after was difficult. In the store, I was all smiles. The same bubbly, happy girl the staff and customers all knew. It was a mask. It hid the true Lucy. The one that felt inadequate. Cheated by life and now taken advantage of.

At home I relived the experience, masturbating my pussy with a newfound relish as the images filled my mind. But after, came the disgust. Then followed the pain and emptiness. The feeling of disconnect that kept me from accepting the joy I'd felt. The same personality defect that stopped me from finding someone I could immerse myself in a relationship with.

My evenings followed the same pattern in those first few days. A self-loathing where I hated what I'd done. Then the arousal that followed as I relived it while I masturbated furiously, driven by images that insisted on invading my head. After, the disgust returned and I cried myself to sleep. By the end of the week, I'd settled. It'd happened and I started to move on.

It was Alice that had intrigued me the most in the hotel room. And the one I blamed the most. Don't get me wrong. Away from the sex, she was lovely. A very nice person. But she had been the one constantly chipping away at my sanity that night. I'd slept with her. I'd fucked her. And she me. That was an experience I'd never even thought about. Sure. I'd watched the occasional lesbian porn vid out of curiosity. Who hadn't? But the actual thought that I might touch another woman's tits, let alone lick her pussy had never entered my mind.

Girls didn't do it for me. Or so I'd thought. Now I was left with another confusion. When I wasn't chastising myself for being groomed and assaulted, I had to accept I'd quite liked it.

It wasn't like being fucked. And I wouldn't say it was better than having Wil bang my hole. Just different. Like choosing chocolate cake instead of strawberry. One was tender, a gentle and skilful build to cuming, while the other was more frantic and animalistic. Almost brutal. Both were equally as nice.

But now I was back in the real world. The one where no one actually wanted me. Not even as the fuck toy I'd been for them.

On Thursday it had been a week. I stood in front of the mirror, not for the first time trying to figure out what was wrong with me. I had a cute face. At least I thought so. And my hair was lush. Wil had noticed how the light caught it and lifted the various shades of auburn.

I had nice legs and a round arse. And my tits were firm. Nice and round. Full. Big. Bigger than they should be for my size. I understood why they would attract attention. Or at least why they should have. Alice had liked them. I was pretty sure Wil had as well. I looked at them again. They were fucking massive to my eyes. I looked like a sex doll naked with those things sticking out of me.

I sighed. All that but in reality, hardly anyone ever noticed me. It wasn't fair that much plainer girls could have lads falling at their feet while I was passed by. It had to be personality. Was I boring? Or did I give off vibes that made me appear needy?

I fingered my slit. It was neat and tidy. A nice looking pussy and yet only three men had been there. An opportunist who took my virginity, a cheat, and now a married man. And of course, I had to add to that list, his wife.

"Fuck."

I went to bed. It was early but there was nothing else to do apart from masturbate and sleep. That was my routine.

I found the little stimulator and switched it on. It felt nice as it gently buzzed away while I stroked my pussy. I stared up at the ceiling not really thinking about anything. This is what it had become. A thing I did to relieve tension. It was like taking a pee. Just something I did.

"Uhmm."

My clit reacted at the first brushes over the area and I widened my legs letting the vibes excite me. It was direct with no bullshit. It did its thing and all I had to do was lay back and accept it. It made me happy if only for a few minutes.

"Uhh."

My orgasm was gentle. Nothing to write home about. Just an escape from the niggle that would keep me awake if I didn't do this.

I wiped my toy and put it back in the drawer. I was done. It hadn't been the strong excitement of Wil and Alice. I wasn't exhausted or gasping to breathe, but I would sleep. For me, that's all sex was. A release from an ache that kept me awake.

The fantasies of adolescence and the demand for a deeper and harder cum had left me some time ago. I liked to cum. I wished it could be more. But what was the point on my own?

I snuggled down and closed my eyes, resigned to the idea that I was only worth a fuck to people who took advantage and treated me as an easy whore. And what was really sad was that there were even so few of them. If I stood on a street corner with my tits out offering free blowjobs, I'd be the one who the clients drove past. I was invisible.

I wasn't that odd surely? I had the same inherent need for intimacy and companionship that most people had. It just wasn't a need that was being met. And it left me feeling isolated.

That wave of sadness swept over me. A blackness that swamped my thoughts with negativity. It came occasionally. Ever since the tragedy that had set me on this path. Sometimes it'd been particularly bad. After I'd been rejected by the lad who'd deflowered me. And again when I'd discovered Karl's cheating. And now it was threatening to engulf me again.

I hated it. Dark thoughts of escape. The loneliness felt worse than ever. Despairing and frightening.

I'd rung a helpline once when it had become unbearable. They'd talked about thinking positively and focusing on change. Going forward into the future when the pain had passed. At the time it'd stopped me doing something silly. Well, I was in that future now and everything was still just as shit.

I'd get through it. I always did. Perhaps I should go stand on a street corner. That seemed to be about my worth. And at least I wouldn't be alone for a few hours. Assuming anyone noticed me.

The tears came and I cried myself to sleep.

Three

"Hello, Lucy."

I looked around in shock at the voice. I knew it instantly and it cut to the bone.

"Wil."

I was trapped, the Barista was passing me my coffee. I couldn't exactly ditch it and run.

"I hoped we'd bump into one another again. Now you've had time to process."

Process?

"You mean get over the shock."

He laughed at me as I went bright red.

"If you like."

I shuffled past him with my coffee as he moved forward and placed his order. I looked around. He was on his own. Was that good or bad? The door and escape looked enticing, but I took a seat deciding it was best to face him. It was almost a month since that night. I was over it.

Wil came toward me with his cup and I have to admit I felt that tinge of excitement again. I crossed my legs.

"You on a break?" He asked taking a seat across from me.

He was so nonchalant, and confident while my stomach was churning with anxiety at what he would say.

"Yeah. My dinner hour. I work in the big Department Store just along the road."

I wished I hadn't told him that. Now he would know where to find me.

"Nice shop. We bought quite a lot of our furniture there. Mostly online though."

"Expensive. I can't afford to shop there. Not even with my staff discount card."

He sat back looking relaxed.

"So how have you been?"

"I'm good. Thanks."

Was I? As good as I ever was I suppose. I'd avoided tipping into my dark place so I counted that as a win. I'd moved on. Or at least I had until faced with this man again who'd played with my emotions and taken advantage of my weaknesses.

"Any luck on the boyfriend front?"

"No. I haven't been out since..."

"Our night together." He finished for me.

I looked down wondering if my coffee had cooled enough to drink. I wished they wouldn't nuke it.

"Yeah. That.

Can we not talk about it please."

"Why?"

"Coz... it's embarrassing."

"I don't see why.

Can you say you didn't like it?"

My eyes darted around checking no one was close enough to overhear.

"It's not a matter of whether I liked it."

"So you did?"

"For fucks sake, Wil."

My face gave away my inner thoughts and I had to be truthful.

"Yes. I liked it.

But that's not the point. It was wrong."

"Wrong? Who says?"

"You're married.

To love and to hold. To forsake all others. Remember that?"

"Alice was there. I didn't forsake her.

Dear god. It's not the Middle Ages. People don't have to be constrained by convention any more. We can do what we want."

"You cheated. With me.

And so did Alice. Both of you."

"How's it cheating when we were all willing participants?"

"I don't know.

It just is.

It's not what married couples do."

"Isn't it?

How do you know?"

"Christ. Uni students have threesomes. But they're not in serious relationships. They're just teens with rampant hormones. They grow out of it and sober up. They join the real world."

"Get boring you mean."

I sat up straight feeling I needed to get control of this conversation.

"What do you want?" I asked outright.

"Just a coffee." He said picking his cup up to test the volcanic temperature.

"You have my permission to scream if I start an orgy in public."

He smiled at me. It felt like I was being laughed at.

I tried changing the subject.

"How are you here? I thought you were visiting from somewhere. Shouldn't you have gone home?"

"We live locally. About ten miles away."

I hadn't expected that.

"So why did you have a hotel room?

You could have gone home."

Stupid question. They'd been looking for a vulnerable little girl just like me. And I'd fallen for it."

"We could have. But we had the car and I wanted a few drinks. A hotel was convenient."

"And useful." I snapped.

He smirked.

"I suppose.

It wasn't planned. Not how you think. It was something we'd talked about. Then we saw you."