All Comments on 'The Saint Valentine's Day Murders'

by Odiouser

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

A couple of points. Firstly, the swapping with Lennie was sort of thrown in and seemed out of place somehow. Secondly, for me, your presentation of the entire LV swinging scene resulted in a very tawdry optic, and certainly the very opposite of "classy". Alyssa pulling a train for example was 11 on the sleaze scale of 0-10. I was as excited reading the description as would watching donuts being made at Wendy's. Sex reduced to a mere production line. For this reader very low on the erotic scale! Then the last scene involving Lennie, Devan and Alyssa discussing how to keep fucking and holding down a promotion. This is when your tale got really messy. So much for police protection for the poor wife of the original victim. You have the bad guy shoot her and she is discarded like yesterday's trash. In summary, despite your attempts to present Devan and Alyssa as the "Golden Knights", they stand instead as two self-opinionated, entitled pieces of shit. Pity...the gunman should have wacked the two assholes in the first paragraph!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
story

who would want a slut wife and be a cuck just another cuck story like the rest poor

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

this sounds like it will continue

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88over 3 years ago

Commenters in the LW category Always whining and bitching about something. LIT has something for everyone. If you know what odiouser brings to the table then why the fuck would you read it?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Ridiculous

So, you paint a picture of a weak, pathetic, spineless, doormat of a husband who allows his slut wife to fuck others around 600 times in the last 2.5 years. Then she decides he is so pathetic she will branch out on her own, without him. What's he going to do? Cry.

The entire police situation was just ridiculous, right down to NOT getting make-ups of what the killer looked like. Then why would a newspaper phone to interview her? Why not the police officer on "duty"?

Then the fucking of the station boss! After that one fuck-fest weekend, naturally the spineless husband would have announced that it was all over. If his boss wanted to fuck his slut wife again, then Dev would approach the Boss's wife for a quid pro quo? Why not!!!!

At this stage I vomited.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nah

Well I waded through this boring disgusting tale of sex. I know swinger clubs exist but if this is what it is like inside God help those participants even without all the mayhem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous

Just disgusting!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
I gave it a 5 . . .

. . . It because it is a five, but to counterbalance the expected 1* fag cuck shit votes.

I think the story went a little on the overboard side, in all of the pointing out that Alyssa (Milano?) was getting so much more than Devan. I get it: a woman simply has more sexual capacity than a man, but too much dwelling on that part was too much.

I did like the description of the train room, in that it actually made it sound like not that much fun. Sloppy seconds are one thing, but sloppy ninths? I think I’ll pass.

One big plot hole: why would Mrs Johnston, worried that she was a target, return to the sex club where The Rock was killed?

I just assumed that Alyssa was going to fuck Len so that he couldn’t fire Devan for being a swinger, but that was never specified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another cuck story

She doesn’t really care about her husband. It’s all about her. She is changing the rule on their lifestyle on her own, without his input. If there is a next installment, Devan needs to dump her and move on. His boss decided it’s ok to cheat on his wife. Alyssa did decide to be Len’s girlfriend. Devan is just another cuck.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 3 years ago

The big hole I see is the failure of the police to interview the husband of the women killed. That would have been the first interview and then identified through pictures of the witnesses.

baulloyder68baulloyder68over 3 years ago
This was discusting

Not sure why I read it to the end. Overboard Cuck shit ONE*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Simply bad

and stupid.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 3 years ago
What was to be 5 stars fell to 4 in the end

Having done the swinger thing in the past and also taken a turn at open marriage with my ex, I think I can speak with a bit of expertise. I only do so, because some people read these stories and may think it's a good way to behave themselves.

1. Open marriages where the spouse can have whoever they wish as a lover are doomed to destruction. There is a lack of commitment in them that sooner or later ring the end of the marriage.

2. Lying and betrayal of rules between two swinger couples. The wife lied when she went to the club alone. Take my word for it. Swingers can get jealous and are very suspicious of their spouse once they break the rules they agreed on. Yes, you can be a cheater as a swinger, and it doesn't end well as mistrust sets in. Swinging only works with the spouses being honest and respectful of each other by following the rules.

3. Sex with your wife at a swinger event? Being in the same room as her while she pulls a train and taking a turn? No self-respecting swinger would do that. It is pathetic. No wonder he is not getting more pussy.

4. Sexual involvement with the boss of one of the spouses is like playing Russian roulette with a semi-automatic. It is guaranteed to blow up in your face. The wife was wrong to do so, and the husband was wrong to agree to it. In fact, he seems to let her do whatever the hell she wants. She placed her husband in the position where he has to deal with his boss fucking his wife practically at will and hold his promotion over his head. That shit only happens only in LW stories... shit, that's what this is.

OK. Not what I would do. But then I defer to the writer. Being one and having endured the slings and arrows of the anonymous trolls.

Still, it is well written and interesting. In my opinion, until the fuck the boss part with the wife making all the decisions and the husband... oh God, I can't believe I'm saying this. The husband is turning into a… cuck. But come on... if he lets this go on, he will be one. Swingers conduct themselves on equal footing. By letting her fuck the boss, he is subservient to his boss and as such... a cuck.

Odiouser, how did you get me to this point? But you did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Hey, people! This story, like most on this site, is fiction. Don't get upset and bent out of shape about it. Obviously, you want to read these tales, they are clearly labeled "LOVING WIVES", which means that a married woman is going to have sex with other men. If the idea of sex for fun bothers you, do not read them! I wish to thank the author for taking time to write, and hope he/she will continue.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 3 years ago
What both ReedRichards and 48WIZARD88 wrote

If you don't like what an author writes, why read it? I liked the story for its no nonsense depiction of a wife sharing marriage. In your face sex. It is a fun read.

5 *s.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 3 years ago

Could have been a fun story if the Knights weren't so disgusting. The sex scenes were...Yuck!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
A sinch

It's a sinch, this story.is even more odiouser than for previous one. Maybe saddletramp can clean this mess up too.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

I hope there will be a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
@ tkh3nkey2110, ReedRichards

How any thinking person could see this is as anything more than nonsense is beyond the pale. Even Kalimaxos ,with whom I often disagree, makes a compelling case for the reasons this storyline is unbelievable and ludicrous. tkh3nkey2110, this story is not only nonsense, it’s straightaway bullshit. No wonder RR likes it.

NitpicNitpicabout 3 years ago
Long

Long time since I read such a load of hogwash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Kalimaxos always crusading against cucks

why dont you write erotic stories about the wonderful swinger lifestyle? Huh? Give us your hot super erotic swinger porn stories that will cause us to get so hard and masturbate so hard and cum so hard! We are waiting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

LOL- the "cuck whisperer" did it again. Wrote garbage. One Star. The word "hogwash" described this one well. Go to love the comments by the cucks, they're priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyable story - it’s fiction and funny so why the terrible reviews? Good job odiouser

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous