The Saltadora Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Mads," Emily sheepishly replied. "I was just in character with the whole off-grid thing and didn't have my brain engaged."

"Got that right," Madison agreed. "Anyway, let's see what's in these kits."

"Say, did you notice Charlotte's collar?" Emily asked as they looked through the bag of toiletries and makeup. "It's not unlike the Earth 2 ones. I wonder what that's all about?"

"Fuck yeah," Madison nodded as she brought it to mind. "Come to think of it, all the gals are wearing them. Even Casey has that gold one on."

"Really?" Emily replied. "I noticed Casey's, but I thought that was just fashion. I didn't notice the other girls wearing them. I guess I'm just too used to seeing naked girls wearing collars."

"Yeah, I thought nothing of it, probably for the same reason," Madison admitted. "Oh well, I guess we'll find out soon enough."

"Oh my God, I'm so tired," Emily announced. "I think I need to take that nap Casey mentioned."

"Yeah, me too," Madison agreed. "I was gonna take a shower first but that might have to wait until after. I guess I'll see you in a few hours and we'll go find out about our new home."

"Good night, Mads, or should I say good morning?" Emily sleepily added as they both lay down in their new beds.

*****

Meanwhile, at the Crescent, Casey opened the box the judge had given her as she sat in her office. She hadn't thought much about the devices at the time, assuming they were just sex toys, but Emily's interest in getting them back, along with the girls' mention of running, had made her suspicious. She picked one up to examine it.

They were cylindrical with a dome on one end. On the side was an orange glowing LED, with recessed switches towards the base. She flipped one but noted nothing happened, so she flipped it back to its former position. Still nothing. Then she tried the other switch with the same result. Turning it over revealed a looped handle on the base which could be flipped out, obviously to allow fingers to have something to hold onto to extract it. The girth was large for a sex toy. It caused Casey to fondly recollect the first time she had managed to insert a baseball bat into her vagina while her then boyfriend, her eventual girlfriend, and her sister watched on. It caused a smile to cross her face, not just at the memory, but that these girls should also have no difficulties inserting a baseball bat. It had become somewhat of a Crescent Girl trademark and a point of pride, along with many other objects the girls would proudly insert, preferably in front of an audience.

Shrugging at what the appeal of these objects could be to Emily and Madison, but recognising they were important to them, she placed them carefully into her safe and secured it. If and when she gave them back, they would need to reveal more details about them and show her how they worked. For now, they would stay right where they were.

Then she retired to her penthouse apartment for some much-needed sleep before she was woken mid-afternoon by her phone buzzing with advice from Reception that Madison and Emily were present and waiting for her. After a quick shower, she took the elevator down to meet them.

"You didn't run," she first acknowledged before praising them on their appearances. "Well, don't you both scrub up well? Got all that prison dust off you at last. Shoes comfy? Not pinching? Are you hungry?"

"I could eat a horse," Madison replied. "Yeah, shoes are fine. Nothing a couple of days of wearing in won't fix."

"I'm sorry about talking about running," Emily added. "We weren't serious about that."

"I know," Casey smiled. "Okay, let's get you some food. This way."

Casey led them towards a restaurant on the ground floor where she waved them to a table.

"This is the staff eating area," she announced as she swept her arm around the room which contained at least fifty sets of dining tables and chairs, all currently unoccupied. "There's coffee, tea, cold drinks, and snacks here anytime you're thirsty or hungry. For proper meals, the menu is the same as the guests get. Order anything you like. The head chef is my husband, Greg."

"Welcome, newbies," a male voice greeted. Emily and Madison turned to see a face beaming out through a servery window.

"Emily, Madison, meet Greg. Greg - Emily and Madison," Casey gestured to each woman as she spoke their names.

"Fresh meat!" he responded.

Casey rolled her eyes. "Don't mind him. You'll get your chance to work in the kitchen eventually. He's just excited about that. It's a little later than usual for lunch, which is why we have this place to ourselves, but he'll cook up anything you'd like."

"Hi, Greg," Madison greeted. "You got a burger or a steak and salad back there?"

"No problems. Coming right up," Greg winked.

"I'll have the same," Emily added.

As they waited for their food, Emily brought up the subject of the collars.

"Casey, we noticed the girls are all wearing collars. Is that a mandatory thing?" she asked.

"Yes, it is," Casey confirmed. "All Cresent Girls wear collars. You remember I mentioned we had a system to inform guests which girls are available for sex work? Well, that's where the collars come in. Management like me wear gold. Girls who are available for sex work wear black, girls who only do cam work and modelling wear white; that means no propositioning by guests, or they'll be asked to leave, and red is for special duties."

"When do I get my black collar then?" Madison asked, which caused Casey to laugh.

"You are an eager beaver, aren't you? Sure, if you think you're ready, we can fit you with one straight away. For Emily, though, I'm hoping to run with red. I have something special in mind for her, but we'll talk about that later. There are some tests we need to run first."

"Do we have to wear those jewelled butt-plugs as well?" Emily asked, not really wanting to hear the answer. Every Crescent Girl they had seen so far, including Casey, seemed to be proudly wearing a blue jewel between her buttocks. It seemed to be a common theme, but perhaps it was merely coincidence, and these were just popular fashion choices in this world?

"Yes, they're part of the Crescent Girl brand," Casey replied matter-of-factly, dashing Emily's hopes about avoiding it. "You should have found them in your closets. Sorry, I should have explained they're part of the uniform. It completely slipped my mind, but no rush. We'll cover everything in due course."

"Don't forget the clitty piercings," a new female voice interrupted.

All faces in the room turned towards the voice to reveal it belonged to a blonde woman bearing a cheeky grin. Well, she was mostly blonde anyway. Shoulder length hair from the top and one side contained neon pink streaks, while the other side was shaven bald several inches above her ear. The ear had so many piercings it was impossible to fit any more. The centre of her bare chest contained a tattoo of a haloed woman holding a glowing heart in her hands. Her arms also bore many tattoos with a similar religious theme. Around her neck was a gold choker collar the same as Casey's, so Emily and Madison immediately recognised her as management. Also, like Casey, her hairless vulva bore a piercing with a jiggly blue jewel drawing the eye to the top of her slit.

At Casey's mention of the butt-plugs being part of the uniform, along with the woman's opening remark, Emily and Madison immediately focussed on her piercing and gulped at the sight. Like the butt-plugs, they had seen these several times already on other women that day, and the colour matched the butt-plugs. It was now apparent that these were part of the uniform as well, as this newcomer had just confirmed. Although, in Casey's case, she also wore additional piercings through her prominent labia minora. That variation at least appeared to be her choice, as they hadn't seen the same on other Crescent Girls.

"Ladies, this is my wife, Cassandra. Cassandra, meet Emily and Madison."

"I thought you were married to Greg?" Emily asked Casey in some confusion.

"Cassandra is also married to him, and to me," Casey smiled. "We're polyamorous - a throuple."

Emily was momentarily startled at that but quickly regained her composure. Casey's attitude to all things sexual seemed to extend to her relationships as well. She spoke about porn and sex like she was talking about the weather. From an Earth 1 perspective, it was a little bizarre. From an Earth 2 perspective, it was possibly more amusing than anything else. Earth 2 people spoke about sex, and had sex, completely indiscriminately like it was a normal part of day-to-day life, which to them, it was. Having lived there for some time, Emily had come to accept it, but it still caused her to marvel from time to time. However, her acceptance had also come with Dark Emily as a coping mechanism; a part of her that wanted to dig in with both hands and proudly embrace it all. She even pushed Emily into situations that would humiliate her and trigger her masochism, purely for the rush it provided. Emily fought that part of her, fearing there would be no turning back if she did let go, while simultaneously recognising that her life may well be a whole lot less stressful if she did, assuming she was never seen by anyone she cared about afterwards...

"Whatcha cookin' back there, Gregster?" Cassandra called out, interrupting Emily's thoughts. "It smells delicious. I haven't had a chance to have lunch yet and I'm fuckin' starvin'!"

"Steak and salad, sweetheart," Greg called back. "Will one of those do you?"

"Oh, hells to the yes," Cassandra replied before turning to Emily and Madison. "First day? It's usually my job to take you around and show you the ropes, or has Case already done that?"

"No, they literally just got here," Casey responded on the girls' behalf. "The judge tipped me off late last night after they were arrested for the usual indecent exposure shit, and here we are."

"Is that where you got to last night?" Cassandra asked rhetorically before once again addressing Emily and Madison. "Man, you're gonna love it here. How are you likin' bein' naked?"

"They came from a clothing-optional community, so they're used to it already," Casey explained.

"Fuck, Case. You gonna let them speak for themselves? I'm tryin' to get to know 'em here," Cassandra scolded.

Casey laughed at that. "Sorry, Cass."

"Um... yeah, we're quite used to being nude," Emily contributed quite truthfully.

"Yeah? You look like you might be a bit cold. Want us to turn the AC down a bit?" Cassandra offered, nodding to Emily's hard nipples.

"Oh no, they're like that all the time," Emily replied, wishing she could cover them up so people would stop noticing them and asking about them. She almost missed the collar and cuffs in that regard since they allowed her to cover them with her forearms. "I guess I just gotta live with it for now."

"Cool, cool," Cassandra nodded. "As long as you're comfortable, although we gotta get those asses plugged up. Can't have naked assholes on display in polite company. Those take a bit of gettin' used to, but you feel more naked without 'em after a while."

Emily was figuring out how to respond to that, not wishing to offend her hosts while simultaneously not wishing to wear a butt-plug, when another woman wearing a gold collar entered the scene. This one was a slightly older brunette, and, like all women they had met at the resort so far, was also naked with a blue jewel piercing jiggling delicately at the top of her crease. What set her apart, aside from the gold collar and a light cape similar to Casey's, was heavy goth-style makeup and a black triskelion tattoo on her shoulder. Her nipples were also pierced with heavy stainless-steel rings through each one. The overall effect was a striking, almost scary appearance. There was something else about her too which Emily couldn't quite place. She felt as if she'd seen her before but couldn't picture where or when. She quickly dismissed it, figuring she was probably just similar to someone she once knew but had long forgotten.

The woman was obviously a dominatrix, which was clearly emphasised by the presence of a second woman she was holding on a leash. This one was a much younger pig-tailed blonde with a red collar and cosplay animal ears, with a matching bushy tail that appeared to be inserted into her anus. Her hairless genitals had a different style of piercing to the usual blue jewel as well. It was stainless steel and seemed to completely encase her clit. After noticing her red collar and remembering Casey's mention that she might also be getting one, Emily couldn't help but be drawn to it immediately.

"What's with that?" she blurted, pointing to the woman's pussy.

"What, you mean Kat's clitty piercing?" the woman holding the leash asked. "When she's a good kitty, she gets unlocked for some cummies. When she's bad, she stays locked. No cummies for her. Bad kitty."

"You mean, she can't cum while she's wearing that?" Emily asked.

"Orgasm denial is awesome," Greg volunteered as he served the meals to the girls. "I've been wearing the male equivalent for years. Only Casey and Cassandra can unlock me, and that's pretty rare these days."

Orgasm denial?

"And you wouldn't have it any other way, would you, Gregster?" Cassandra smiled, unashamedly groping his crotch in front of everyone. Greg's response was to lean down and kiss her, which caused Cassandra to giggle.

"Ladies, meet my sister, Jolene," Casey interrupted, gesturing to the goth looking woman. "Jolene, meet the new girls, Emily and Madison."

"Did you say 'Emily and Madison'?" Jolene questioned. "That's interesting. Reminds me of someone I knew a long time ago. Never mind. Yes, greetings, ladies. Are you settling in, okay?"

"Yes, fine, thanks," Emily quickly answered, wanting desperately to get back to the topic of orgasm denial and if she was to suffer the same fate as the girl on the leash. "Who is your friend there?"

"Oh, she's no friend. She's my pet, aren't you, Katia?" Jolene responded.

Katia only nodded silently in response, and Jolene was apparently only too happy to provide her backstory.

"Katia was the daughter of some pesky casino owners over in Stocksgate, who seemed to think it was okay to force some of their employees into becoming unauthorised Crescent Girls without our knowledge or permission, not to mention the callous way they went about it. Those poor girls... What they didn't know was that Katia has a strong lesbian S&M streak, and it didn't take much to talk her into becoming my indent. Now she's my pet, as well as insurance to keep her folks in line. They had to take down all of their signs and promo material, and the women they exploited now work here."

"You seem interested in Katia's piercing, Emily?" Casey queried.

"You said I might be getting a red collar, and she's wearing a red collar," Emily responded. "Is that going to happen to me too?"

"Perhaps, assuming you're agreeable to it," Casey answered. "It's nothing to be concerned about, though. Either way you'll be getting a piercing. Crescent Girls usually get the VCH piercing like mine, that's Vertical Clitoral Hood, so they can then wear the door knocker with a blue jewel to match the butt-plug. It taps away all day with any movement and keeps you feeling horny. Katia's piercing is a horizontal version, or HCH, to hold the clit cover in place. It prevents any clitoral contact, which for many women, prevents orgasm, which has several advantages that we'll explain in due course."

"She consents to this?" Emily asked in some alarm.

"Of course she consents to it," Jolene scoffed before turning to Katia. "Don't you, pet?"

Katia's face erupted into a smile as she nodded enthusiastically.

"When we gonna get these girls pierced?" Cassandra asked. "It looks like they still shave too, so we'll have to take care of that problem."

"Problem?" Emily asked, once again in some alarm.

"There's a procedure we have all the girls go through that removes the hair permanently," Casey explained. "No more shaving, and no more stubble."

"What the fuck?" Emily exclaimed. "How is that even..."

"It's a formula developed by a local chemist," Casey answered, cutting Emily off mid-sentence. "It's quick and easy, and completely painless. Once the solution is applied, the hair follicles die within minutes. Within a day or two, the hair falls out and it's like you never grew body hair anywhere. Smooth as a baby's bum, permanently. We'll take care of that tomorrow, along with your piercings."

"Is that really necessary? Why do we have to lose our pubes permanently? Surely, we can just keep shaving?" Emily argued.

"It's part of our brand," Casey responded, seemingly bewildered that any woman wouldn't find the idea completely appealing. "It's what the clients want, and it empowers us. It shows our womanhood unobstructed, exposed, uncensored. It's a snub to the patriarchy while simultaneously exploiting men's weaknesses, in that they will pay any price to catch a glimpse of it, and even more to touch it. And at the end of the day, it's just skin and flesh. Look around you. This whole place was founded and built from this very principle. The pussy has power. Need I go on?"

Emily slumped. It seemed that losing her pubes permanently was going to happen no matter how much she protested. The one lifeline she had in going along with everything happening was that she had a way out. This would now stay with her forever, just like the crescent tattoo. Strangely, knowing that she hadn't had pubes in years was little comfort. She had even continued shaving during her brief return to Earth 1. Deep down, she knew she had grown to prefer it, so why now was the idea of never being able to grow them again a problem? She realised she wasn't being rational. It was just hair. If she returned to Earth 2, she could be there for years more, perhaps decades, and never be allowed to have them. If she went to a world where she could wear clothes again, it would be covered up. A rapid heartbeat and a stirring in her nether regions alerted her to the fact that Dark Emily completely loved the idea as well, especially the moment when she would wave them good-bye forever. The permanency, along with the fact that it wouldn't be her choice, was electrifying.

"You're right, Casey," Emily replied, looking up to meet her eyes. "I've preferred being bare down there for a long time. I guess the idea of not being able to ever grow it again shocked me, but then I doubt I'd ever want hair there again anyway."

"I get it," Casey replied, softening. "You reminded me that it wasn't my choice when I had it done either, but I grew to prefer it not long after. Are you sure you're okay with it or would you like to discuss it further?"

"No, I'll be fine," Emily replied while forcing a smile to cover her dread of going through with it, combined with masochistic arousal.

"Did I hear mention that you want Emily in a red collar, Case?" Cassandra asked in an attempt to change the subject and brighten the mood. "You wanna test her out first?"

"What, right now?" Casey asked.

"Hell yeah," Cassandra replied with a mischievous smile.

"Okay, yeah. That's not a bad idea," Casey agreed. "There's no time like the present, and it looks like we're done eating, so onwards and upwards. Do we have any sheaths around?"

"Yeah, I got some in my office," Cassandra replied. "I'll go grab them."

"Well, as much as I'd like to watch this, I've got places to be, but I'll leave Kat here for a while," Jolene interrupted as Cassandra left the room. "Kat, sit!"

Emily and Madison were both astonished to see Kat squat onto her haunches with her legs wide open while simultaneously clasping her fingers behind her neck and her elbows raised high, exactly the same as the 'Sit' command on Earth 2.