The Saltadora Ch. 09

Story Info
Pony World.
11.6k words
4.9
1.1k
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A former starship captain is thrust into a series of adventures on parallel worlds which, for some reason, almost always seem to require her nudity and sexual submission. Is someone or something behind it all, or is it just the natural order of things?

Note: This is a sequel to Emily 2.0 but also contains characters, and references events from Casey's Fall and Casey's Rise. While not essential, it is recommended to read those first to get the most out of this story.

Warning: some chapters may contain scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include embarrassment, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

Blaze rounded the first bend of her home track, feeling the welcome sensation of strong legs pumping, and perspiration making her brown skin glow. With her wrists bound behind her, her gait was somewhat unusual, but she was well used to it. Even the clamps on her teats caused her no discomfort. It was a pleasure to be adorned as Master required. With a hiss through her bit, she increased her pace as she approached the next bend.

Father had always promised he would send her to market on the day she came of age and became a filly. With her brown doe eyes and tan skin, he always said she was a natural fancy, and he knew she would fetch a fine price. Blaze was the eldest of five sucklings birthed to her dam, Goldie, a draft mare. Draft mares worked the fields, carrying burdens, pulling ploughs, or any task that was needed. Usually, they were completely nude from head to toe since clothing and bridles were nonessential for their duties and therefore an unnecessary expense, but harnesses were attached when they were required to pull. These mares were generally older or stockier. Their worth was in their strength, endurance, and breeding ability, while fillies had to be fast and light.

Goldie generally drew the plough but also drew the surrey that took Blaze to market that day. It was a practical choice since she pulled like no other that Father had in his stable, dragging the surrey with ease as if it was unladen. She easily did the work of two fillies.

At the market, the rough calico dress was taken from Blaze's body as the potential bidders stared and prodded. That was the last time she had been completely covered. Even as she stepped up to the auction block, she faced the crowd totally nude. Muzza, her new master, had won the bid and then led her here to her new home with her wrists bound behind her on a rope with the other fillies of age that he had procured that day.

From there she was roughly bathed, and every hair scraped from her body from the neck down. That was to become a daily ritual amongst the fillies and draft mares of the new ranch, each helping out the others to reach the more difficult areas. Like the ranch she had been raised on and everywhere else she had known, fillies were rarely seen completely bare skinned outside of the stables. After bathing, they were fitted with harnesses with their wrists bound behind their backs. A leather cap serving as a bridle went on their heads to hold bits in their mouths, with space on top of the cap for a ponytail to stick out as a plume. Tassels were clamped to their teats, and their feet were shod with boots, while their pissers were left completely exposed for when the need arose while also leaving their thighs and rear quarters free to run unhindered.

As Father had promised, Blaze had earned the title of 'fancy' early on. These were the prettiest and most athletic of the fillies. They were chosen for sulky racing but were also singled out to create a spectacle of finery as they pulled their masters and mistresses to the most glamourous of events.

Most days on the new ranch for Blaze and the other fillies were filled with running and dragging things to get their bodies in tip top shape for racing, where they would be paired with another filly of similar proportions and speed. A yoke would then be threaded through the crooks of their arms and across their lower backs to pull a lightweight sulky and jockey around the track while crowds placed bets and cheered them on.

Pulling the heavy buckboard the previous day had mostly been a training run, but Master Muzza and Master Jacko had also used it as an opportunity to do some hunting. Little did they expect to find the brumbies. Unclaimed and wild, it was rare to see such as those from the underclasses, since being a mare at least meant having a full belly and a dry place to sleep. It was also an honour to race or to be part of a team in front of a carriage, unlike scrambling for nourishment in the brushland and sleeping on twigs like a feral beast.

Rounding the final bend, Blaze noticed the brumbies being led out onto the field. She hissed again through her bit in anger. New fillies always garnered all of the masters' attention, and they were always useless in the beginning. These ones were particularly ignorant, not to mention potentially troublesome. It was going to be a trying time.

*****

The buckboard trundled along the road for some thirty minutes with Emily, Casey, Cassandra, and Madison trailing behind roped together. The girls were completely bewildered by the turn of events, their faces blank and staring, except for Cassandra who was a picture of complete fury.

"Left, left," called Muzza, and the procession turned sharply through large wrought iron gates opening up to a field surrounded by multiple buildings. Taking pride of place was a large, whitewashed farmhouse with a veranda out front and various pot plants suspended from the eaves. The other buildings looked like barns and sheds, constructed of unpainted timber and corrugated iron rooves. Large open doors indicated they were in use. Around these, several naked women could be seen. Dusk had begun to fall but the lush greenery of the estate was clearly visible, particularly in the centre of a circular field that the buildings faced. Around its outskirts was a dirt track which was neatly raked and enclosed by a low fence with gaps in multiple places to allow entry.

"Woah!" called Muzza as the wagon approached one of the barns. Several of the women nearby looked up, eyeing the spectacle with interest but without otherwise reacting. More emerged from the barn, clearly curious to see what the others were looking at.

Muzza and Jacko ignored them. Instead, dismounting the wagon and attending to the four women hitched in front, unfastening various straps, and removing the yokes.

"Good work, Blaze. Nicely done, Dash. Lookin' good, Scout, keep it up, Freckles," Jacko praised as the women were freed. "Go hose yourselves off and get yourselves a feed," he instructed as he gave one a playful slap on the rump, causing her to hasten. Then he turned to his newly captured prizes at the rear of the wagon.

"So, what have we got here?" he began as he circled the women, looking them up and down while murmuring comments and questions to each one, clearly not expecting answers since they obviously couldn't speak with the bits in their mouths.

"I haven't seen a filly with blue hair before, nor these illustrations on your arms. Who did that to you..."

"You have one side of your head clean shaven. Was that a punishment or did you do it yourself..."

"You seem a bit older. Could you be their dam? No, not old enough for that. Still a filly, and nice strong legs. Let's see how you go pulling a sulky. Not quite fit for becoming a draft mare yet."

"This one looks like she needs a good meal. Not much in the way of teats on her. Must be feelin' the cold a bit too. Look at them nips! You look fast, though, and fair of face. You all are. Fancies for sure. Why were you all wandering the roads freely, though? You clearly have no owners. Never mind, let's get you cleaned up."

With that, he untied the rope and led the women in the direction that the four buckboard pullers had gone, commanding them to follow with a double click of his tongue, which did little to calm Cassandra's outrage. Around the side of the barn, they were met with the sight of Blaze and the others, now unbridled, unharnessed and barefoot, just finishing washing themselves under a hose.

Muzza then took over the rope and fixed it to a pole at the corner of the concrete slab of the washing area, then Jacko proceeded to spray the women with water from a hose. To the girls' extreme dismay, it was stone cold. They shivered in response, arching their backs and straining at their bonds in an attempt to evade the freezing stream.

Finally, Jacko turned the tap off before picking up a bucket filled with soapy water. He then proceeded to wash them roughly with a sponge, smiling as they tried to manoeuvre beyond his grasp when he washed their more delicate areas. Once covered in suds, he produced a cutthroat razor and took Emily's elbow, leading her close to the bucket and dropping to one knee to focus on the task of shaving her. Then he stopped, squinted in surprise, and moved his face close to her pubic area before brushing it with the back of his knuckles. Emily did her best not to flinch in the circumstances, standing defiantly without moving.

"This one ain't got no hair, Muzza," he exclaimed before running his palms down Emily's legs. "No hair anywhere even!"

"What about the others?" Muzza asked.

"Nope, ain't none of 'em got any hairs," Jacko reported after a quick inspection of the other girls revealed the same issue.

"Does that mean someone owns 'em then if they all freshly shaved?" Muzza asked with some disappointment.

"No, they ain't shaved," Jacko replied. "It's like they ain't never grown none. Not a whisker or prickle to be found."

"Hmm... maybe special bred fancies," Muzza considered. "Maybe someone is missin' 'em then?"

"Too bad now," Jacko shrugged. "'tis the law of the land. Unbridled and unharnessed in the wild makes 'em brumbies. Finders keepers. Let's check 'em over to see what we got."

With that, he proceeded to remove Emily's harness and the headdress with the bit. After holding her jaw open and tilting her head left and right as he looked inside her mouth, he then ran his hands down her arms and legs, squeezing to feel her muscles. Moving behind her, he tapped between her thighs, indicating she should spread as he looked between her buttocks. Then he lifted her up onto a bench beside the tap and pushed her backwards before opening her legs and holding her labia apart to see inside her vagina. Emily compliantly followed all of his prompts while the others watched on in mounting horror. There was no allowance for any modesty here, or any tolerance for anything less than complete obedience, but a bigger problem was the imminent discovery of the hypon. They all held their breath, hoping he wouldn't detect it, but to no avail.

"I think this one's been bred," he began. "Wait, what have we got here? Muzza, she's got something in her pisser. Looks metal or something."

He then abruptly thrust his fingers into her vagina to try to grasp the object while clumsily pushing against her clit with his other hand. That was too much for Emily. As abhorred as she was with the experience, well, her whole experience on this world thus far, she immediately exploded in orgasm with the contact with her clit. Her legs shook violently and slammed against Jacko's body between her legs.

"Woah, we got a live one here," Jacko exclaimed with glee, watching the bucking and writhing woman before him. Finally, the bucks stopped, and he immediately set to attempt to extract the object again.

"Wait, I'll get it out for you," Emily interrupted, fearing she would otherwise cum again with Jacko's clumsy fingers fumbling around her clit. Jacko seemed surprised to hear her talk but stood back to allow her space. Using one hand to part her labia while being careful to avoid her clit, Emily reached in and flipped the handle on the hypon to allow extraction. After accepting it from her, he held it up and turned it in an effort to figure out what it was.

"What's that orange light?" Muzza asked, craning his neck to get a better look at the strange object. "Is it reflectin' the sun or it got a candle in it or something?"

"Blowed if I know," Jacko replied, clearly mystified. "I ain't never seen anything like it. Could be some sort of device to stop 'em getting sucklings, I guess. These must be special bred, like you said, and whoever had 'em didn't want 'em breeding just yet."

"Well, like you said, they were in the wild unbridled. Whoever had 'em has lost 'em. They're ours now. Let's check these others over then give 'em a feed and a bunk."

Emily was struggling to come up with an explanation for the hypons that these primitive men could possibly understand, but they never asked. Apparently, Jacko's assumption was sufficient for them, and women's answers or opinions just didn't matter here.

"I think I'm gunna call you 'Cummer'," Jacko decided before raising Emily to her feet and giving her a slap on the derriere. "You wait over there while we finish with the rest of your little brumby family here."

He then selected Cassandra. She stayed surprisingly still and compliant at first, but then as soon as her arms were free, she exploded in fury, sweeping Jacko's legs out from under him with a side kick before leaping on top of him with her fists raised to beat him to a pulp.

A shrill whistle caused her to pause before she began raining blows onto the man, and she turned to see Muzza with two fingers in his mouth. That wasn't what concerned her, though. It was his left arm, which was draped over Madison's body, pinning her to his own, while his right hand held the cattle prod up to her ribs. Having experienced the prod already, she knew how much the damn thing hurt and she wasn't about to let that happen to Madison again.

"Go ahead, little filly, and your friends get the prod, starting with this one," he seethed. "Then what are you gonna do anyway? Bolt? How far you reckon you get before we round you up again? Then you know what's gonna happen? You lot go to the market, and I'll make sure youse get sold separately, so your little brumby family here never sees each other again. That what you want?"

Madison's eyes widened at that, and she shook her head at Cassandra to back down. It wasn't so much her fear of the prod, but that they might all get separated. Just as when she and Emily had been stranded on Earth 3, the most important thing was that they stayed together so that when they got a chance to escape, they didn't leave anyone behind. Also, now that the hypons had been discovered, it was vital they keep close to them while they charged. Now was the time to play along with whatever caper was happening in this world, make a plan, and then carry it out calmly and rationally when an appropriate moment arose.

While not fully comprehending the details of Madison's thoughts, Cassandra understood enough from the look on her face, along with Muzza's warning. She slumped and slowly moved off Jacko, standing still in submission with her eyes lowered. That wasn't enough for Jacko, though. He pulled a cattle prod from his rear pocket as he raised himself to his feet, zapping her in the buttocks with it which caused her to fall to the ground, semi-conscious.

Casey strained at her bonds wide-eyed at that but was quickly warned off by Muzza. "Youse misbehave, you get the prod. Do it twice and we can't trust you untethered so you gotta stay bound always. Is that what you want?"

Casey quickly shook her head, as did Emily and Madison. They could only watch horrified as Jacko began an inspection of Cassandra's body as she lay limply on the ground. Cassandra was beginning to rouse again but she held still in grim compliance while the inspection went on. The hypon was quickly located and extracted, Jacko now being aware of the flip-out handle. He then raised her to her feet and fitted the harness again, forcing her hands behind her back to allow the leather straps to secure her.

"You, I'm gonna name 'Fighter'," he announced before pushing her towards Emily.

Casey and Madison were then made to stand still while their harnesses and bridles were removed. Casey's artificial eye appeared to go unnoticed, apart from Jacko, out of curiosity, touching the faint scars that ran to her temple. Then, with a grunt, he moved on. Both women were forced to open their mouths to have their teeth inspected, before allowing the more gynaecological examination of their nether regions where the hypons were duly found and extracted. Casey was then given the name 'Scar', and Madison became 'Cinnamon'.

Jacko and Muzza then spent more time puzzling over the hypons set together on a bench nearby, looking back and forth at their four new captives. Finally, they shrugged and addressed the women.

"You lot must be hungry. Let's get you some grub," Muzza announced before turning to the direction of the nearest shed. "BLAZE," he called out, adding a whistle with his fingers in his mouth again. "Blaze, get your arse here!" A second whistle.

Moments later, Blaze rounded the corner, still completely nude and scowling slightly to have been interrupted from whatever she had been doing.

"Get these brumbies some grub and find 'em a bunk," Muzza instructed before pointing at Cassandra. "That one stays harnessed for now until she learns better manners. These others give any trouble, you come get me."

Blaze nodded in agreement before turning towards the women and tilting her head towards the shed, indicating they should follow. It was becoming quickly apparent that women were silent in this world, using gestures and signals to communicate with each other, but as they were to learn shortly, that was only when in the presence of men. On entering the shed, most of the women were seated either side of a long wooden table while eating something from carved wooden bowls. A low murmuring erupted among them as the newcomers were discussed. Blaze ignored the murmurs and led them to a stall towards the rear of the shed which contained two bunk beds on either side with rough mattresses but no blankets. Underfoot, the floor was strewn with straw.

"Youse sleep here," she instructed in a low voice, pointing inside the stall, before gesturing back towards the table. "Grub is ready. Better get some before it's all gone."

Being absolutely famished, the girls quickly followed her back to the table. Blaze pointed towards a stack of small wooden bowls and then to larger wooden bowls containing the food. Seeing no utensils, they paused in confusion before Blaze huffed and disgruntledly showed them to use the bowls to dip into the food to extract a serving, then use their fingers. The food appeared to be a combination of rice, vegetables, and boiled chicken. Not the tastiest meal they had ever had, but surprisingly nutritious considering the way women were treated here. Cassandra quickly learned what an inconvenience it was to have her hands harnessed behind her and had to allow Casey to hand-feed her. The food wasn't exactly easy to handle and ply to her mouth. Much of it ended up on her face and chin. Under normal circumstances this would be cause for considerable laughter, but both women remained stone-faced as Casey did her best to wipe around Cassandra's mouth with her hands, allowing her to lick the food from her fingers.

"Um... where's the toilet?" Emily asked as she finished eating, looking around and seeing no obvious amenities.

"Youse are house-trained at least, right?" Blaze responded incredulously. "Same as everywhere, you piss where you stand, but not where we eat and sleep. Go outside. The shithole is over yonder when you gotta shit."

Noting their blank expressions, Blaze sighed. "You done with grub? Come, I show you then."