The Saltadora Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No point crying, Em," Casey whispered.

"We're fucked. We're completely fucked, and it's all my fault," Emily half whispered, half sobbed in reply. "We're stuck here forever now."

"No, we're not," Casey assured her. "There's still three hypons. Once we can get them, three of us can use them. It just means someone has to stay behind. Once they charge up again, one comes back with two hypons and rescues her."

"That'll take two weeks," Emily pointed out. "That's one week where one girl will be alone here and dealing with the repercussions of three of us going missing. I suppose she could hide out in the bush somewhere, but then when the other person comes back, they'll still have to lay low together for another week. A lot can happen in that time. We've only been here two days and look what's happened."

"These cunts are gunna pay," Cassandra whispered angrily. "Especially fuckin' Blaze. Fuckin' snitch traitor."

"Don't blame her," Madison replied. "This place is all she knows. She probably thought she was doing the right thing."

"She's right, Cass," Casey responded, ignoring Cassandra's anger since she was well accustomed to it and knew only too well that her bark was worse than her bite. "There's no point trying to figure out who to blame. We just have to make a new plan. It's going to take us a bit longer to get away than we thought. The important thing is we find a way out of these chains and find where they have the hypons stashed. For now, the best way to achieve that is to be compliant, do whatever they want us to do, bide our time and wait for our opportunity."

Casey, of course, made perfect sense, but that didn't make it any easier to accept the fate they were now stuck with for the foreseeable future. Escaping any time soon was now out of the question. The only solution involved time, and lots of it, and then a lot of luck. It was a cruel blow. They were now going to be pony girls for a long time in this strange, primitive world.

*****

Two weeks later, nothing had changed. The Crescent girls' days were filled with running and dragging the sleds, followed by practice with the sulkies. Madison and Cassandra's speed continued to improve but they were still a long way from giving Casey and Emily any competition. The bridles and harnesses were becoming second nature, as was running with hands bound behind their backs. That didn't mean they had found any acceptance with their fate. Far from it. Anytime they were outdoors, they kept one eye on the main house, watching everything that went on, biding their time for an opportunity to recover the hypons so three of them could escape, then one would return to collect the one who stayed behind, waiting a week for the used hypons to recharge both times. Rescuing Greg remained an unsolved problem for now, but they toyed with the idea of using the same technique for one of them to go back and get him. One girl with two hypons could jump twice without pause, then wait for both to charge again before jumping back one world at a time.

Meanwhile, in the main house, Jacko had taken the hypons out of their locked box to look at them once again, wondering what their purpose could be and how to make them work.

"Muzza!" he exclaimed on opening the box, "Have you seen this?"

"Have I seen what?" Muzza replied.

"These high-pones. They ain't got orange lights no more. They's gone green."

"Fair dinkum?" Muzza answered in surprise. "I wonder how long they been like that?"

"I wonder what it means?" Jacko asked, half to himself, half to Muzza.

"Dunno, but Blaze did say those brumbies were waitin' on something to happen with them. Maybe this is it?"

"Maybe," Jacko agreed. "Maybe we get Blaze to stick one in her pisser and see what happens?"

"Good idea. Go fetch her."

With that, Jacko stood on the front balcony, stuck two fingers in his mouth and whistled before calling out loud. "BLAZE! GET YOUR ARSE OVER HERE! BLAZE! C'MON!"

Moments later, Blaze trotted up to the house dressed in her full regalia and was bidden to enter.

Muzza and Jacko stood puzzling over the hypons without paying her much attention at first. Muzza finally turned to her. "Sit your arse on the table and spread 'em. We're tryin' to figure out what these things do. We wanna stick one in your pisser and see if anything happens."

Blaze nodded in agreement before positioning herself on the table, laying onto her back and spreading her legs wide. Muzza then tried the switches a few times, noting with some surprise that the green LED suddenly changed to red, but was not particularly mystified by it since they had demonstrated their ability to change colour already. Nothing else appeared to happen, so he shrugged and inserted it into Blaze's vagina.

"Stand up now, Blaze," he instructed. "You feel anything?"

Blaze shook her head and shrugged. A moment later she began looking around the room in alarm, wondering where the strange wubbing sound was coming from. Then she went blurry and vanished, her bridle and harness falling to the floor around her boots.

"What in the seven hells kinda demonic shit is this? Where did she go?" Muzza asked in a panic. "She was my favourite filly!"

Jacko, likewise, looked around the room in desperation, prodding Blaze's belongings with his foot as if hoping against hope that she was somehow amongst the bundle of leather straps and buckles.

"That fuckin' thing took our best filly, Muzza," he whimpered. "Those things are straight from the pit of hell! We gotta get rid of them!"

"You got that right," Muzza agreed. "Smash 'em to smithereens, then get digging and bury 'em deep. I don't ever wanna see them again."

"You got it, Muzza".

*****

Wide-eyed and clearly terrified, Blaze took a moment to attempt to take in her surroundings. Her bridle, harness, the nipple tassels, and her boots were gone. She stood on a grassy strip. Either side of her, strange metal carriages whizzed by, some making loud honking noises like monstrous geese. Then her hands went to her lower abdomen as her pelvic muscles began to convulse like nothing she had ever experienced before. Then she opened her mouth and screamed.